First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
would you want your kids to watch anime???
104055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/10/08
i search the forums, didn't find a dup

Anyways, for me I would say just don't let it affect your school work :D

and they can watch all they want :D

but if it is a dup just lock it I don't need your lame flamming XD
Posted 6/10/08
Yes i would.

I would force it apon them to watch it and proudly carry on the Tradition from Father to son when they get older.

of course ill force them to do homework, but after anime :3
104055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/10/08

warrchief wrote:

Yes i would.

I would force it apon them to watch it and proudly carry on the Tradition from Father to son when they get older.

of course ill force them to do homework, but after anime :3



WOW... bold words lol XD bold indeed after
Posted 6/10/08

AnimeKami wrote:


warrchief wrote:

Yes i would.

I would force it apon them to watch it and proudly carry on the Tradition from Father to son when they get older.

of course ill force them to do homework, but after anime :3



WOW... bold words lol XD bold indeed after


well I am pretty bold indeed.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/10/08
What a long title on the original one o_O

And, OP learn to search :> Or use the thread index.
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Yeah hopefully my kids will like anime too and we can watch it together lol anyways I wont let them stay up all night watching it though like I used to, then I wouldnt go to school the next day... yeah my parents never cared about my grades I just had to pass I'll push my kids to do good though
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Absolutelly Yes!!!
I hope they will like it ... I bet they will!!

But as any other activity I wouldn't let them become addicted to it, at a point that nothing else is important and other stuff is being affected!!

=D
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
why not? XD
Posted 6/10/08
It wouldn't matter either way. But honestly, I'd rather not.
104055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/10/08

Daharkas wrote:

It wouldn't matter either way. But honestly, I'd rather not.


and what would make you say that??
Posted 6/10/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

It wouldn't matter either way. But honestly, I'd rather not.


and what would make you say that??


I'd rather have kids with unique interests and skills as opposed to future 'Comic-Book Guy' nominees.


Also, I'd have to pay 3-5 times as much every time I went to a convention.
104055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/10/08

Daharkas wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

It wouldn't matter either way. But honestly, I'd rather not.


and what would make you say that??


I'd rather have kids with unique interests and skills as opposed to future 'Comic-Book Guy' nominees.


Also, I'd have to pay 3-5 times as much every time I went to a convention.


you don't have to go to a convention
Posted 6/10/08

AnimeKami wrote:

you don't have to go to a convention


But, but, free swag!
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / home
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
yes but skool first
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.