First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
CR Mag: Onigiri June Issue 11 and $20 Competition (ENDED)
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I can finally illustrate a sword fight between Duster and BK and get paid for it woot.

42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
^and just who will you illustrate as being the winner?


h4x0rz wrote:

where do we post our entries then?
i wanna try.


Post your entry into this thread. ^.^
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Ok here's my slightly rushed one!
I know she's annoying but i love tohru (from fruits basket)! Eventhough i REALLY can't draw her! I tried haha~~

Posted 6/11/08

s_j_b wrote:

Ok here's my slightly rushed one!
I know she's annoying but i love tohru (from fruits basket)! Eventhough i REALLY can't draw her! I tried haha~~


No way! Tohru's not annoying at all! She's like my inspiration haha.

Well done to everyone who contributed to this issue by the way. It looks great and I promise with all my CR heart that I will contribute more to future issues. =]
Posted 6/11/08
Woo hoo ~ ! I like the front cover . =3 So sorry I can`t share my lack of creativity with CR .
I got to study for my exams .
16178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my fantasies.
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
This gives me something to look forward to... i also want to enter.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
^same here!! but i'll post mine a little later on since no one has posted their yet.
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
Do we have to make it with real paper, or can we use Paint with the copy and paste abilities?
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

zen03y wrote:

Do we have to make it with real paper, or can we use Paint with the copy and paste abilities?


I did mine with digital only format. Just make it as scrapbooky as possible!
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
The $20,can we use it for CR star instead of amazon? I rarely use amazon,i usually use eBay
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

The $20,can we used it for CR star instead of amazon? I rarely use amazon,i usually use eBay


That can be discussed with whomever is the winner, we're willing to make arrangements.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

The $20,can we used it for CR star instead of amazon? I rarely use amazon,i usually use eBay


That can be discussed with whomever is the winner, we're willing to make arrangements.


The participants are only allowed to post one entry or multiple?
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

The $20,can we used it for CR star instead of amazon? I rarely use amazon,i usually use eBay


That can be discussed with whomever is the winner, we're willing to make arrangements.


The participants are only allowed to post one entry or multiple?



One entry please. But you may post others for fun, but please designate which one you'd like us to use for the contest ^.^
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
What? You can post as many as you want and the prize is an amazon voucher only.
Go wild- make 20- the more the merrier ^-^
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

s_j_b wrote:

What? You can post as many as you want and the prize is an amazon voucher only.
Go wild- make 20- the more the merrier ^-^


I can post as many as i want but only one entry right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.