First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
CR Mag: Onigiri June Issue 11 and $20 Competition (ENDED)
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:

What? You can post as many as you want and the prize is an amazon voucher only.
Go wild- make 20- the more the merrier ^-^


I can post as many as i want but only one entry right?


Nope you can enter as many times as you want ^-^. Some members might have more than 1 idea or alot of spare time hehe. By posting something you're entering it unless you mention it's an example only~

24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

s_j_b wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:

What? You can post as many as you want and the prize is an amazon voucher only.
Go wild- make 20- the more the merrier ^-^


I can post as many as i want but only one entry right?


Nope you can enter as many times as you want ^-^. Some members might have more than 1 idea or alot of spare time hehe. By posting something you're entering it unless you mention it's an example only~



No,i do intend to enter as many entries as possible.Now that you clarified the matter this seem easier and less confusing for me.Thanks
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:

What? You can post as many as you want and the prize is an amazon voucher only.
Go wild- make 20- the more the merrier ^-^


I can post as many as i want but only one entry right?


Nope you can enter as many times as you want ^-^. Some members might have more than 1 idea or alot of spare time hehe. By posting something you're entering it unless you mention it's an example only~



No,i do intend to enter as many entries as possible.Now that you clarified the matter this seem easier and less confusing for me.Thanks


No problem! ^-^ I look forward to seeing your entries! You seem to have lots of ideas! ^-^

24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

s_j_b wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:

What? You can post as many as you want and the prize is an amazon voucher only.
Go wild- make 20- the more the merrier ^-^


I can post as many as i want but only one entry right?


Nope you can enter as many times as you want ^-^. Some members might have more than 1 idea or alot of spare time hehe. By posting something you're entering it unless you mention it's an example only~



No,i do intend to enter as many entries as possible.Now that you clarified the matter this seem easier and less confusing for me.Thanks


No problem! ^-^ I look forward to seeing your entries! You seem to have lots of ideas! ^-^



Yes,i intend to do one for each genre.Well,have a nice day
6916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Does it have to be like a scrap book or can I just draw the whole thing?
I only have white and pink paper. And don't have many art materials...
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

sentimentalities wrote:

Does it have to be like a scrap book or can I just draw the whole thing?
I only have white and pink paper. And don't have many art materials...


That's fine ^-^ - white and pink sounds fun!

~Waah so many questions- i'm obviously not very good at explaining things!~
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

s_j_b wrote:


sentimentalities wrote:

Does it have to be like a scrap book or can I just draw the whole thing?
I only have white and pink paper. And don't have many art materials...


That's fine ^-^ - white and pink sounds fun!

~Waah so many questions- i'm obviously not very good at explaining things!~


I forgot to ask about the size of the paper.
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


s_j_b wrote:


sentimentalities wrote:

Does it have to be like a scrap book or can I just draw the whole thing?
I only have white and pink paper. And don't have many art materials...


That's fine ^-^ - white and pink sounds fun!

~Waah so many questions- i'm obviously not very good at explaining things!~


I forgot to ask about the size of the paper.


Any size ^-^

Basically this is a really free competition. Everyone can try their own idea etc~

12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
=D I'm no good at art at all...but I'm such a CR otaku that I'm going to join this contest. XDD Working on it at this moment. Hopefully, I'll put it up by tomorrow afternoon. ^^
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

kikikokokaka wrote:

=D I'm no good at art at all...but I'm such a CR otaku that I'm going to join this contest. XDD Working on it at this moment. Hopefully, I'll put it up by tomorrow afternoon. ^^


Yey! Don't worry- did you see mine? Tohru looks like an 80 year old woman with a bad haircut O_O.

12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/17/08

s_j_b wrote:


kikikokokaka wrote:

=D I'm no good at art at all...but I'm such a CR otaku that I'm going to join this contest. XDD Working on it at this moment. Hopefully, I'll put it up by tomorrow afternoon. ^^


Yey! Don't worry- did you see mine? Tohru looks like an 80 year old woman with a bad haircut O_O.



Actually, I think yours looks ten times better than mine. XD Anyhow, I had to take pictures of it, since my printer is going through a "I-refuse-to-scan" phase. My character was Izumi Konata from Lucky Star (obviously) XD







It totally sucks. XD I was too lazy to colour it really well, lol. But it was fun, and that was the point. XD I might do another...."Woo! I shall show off my deficiency in art to the whole world! *jumps*"

10134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NOWHERE LAND
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i would try out but i serioussly suck at drawing
12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
...My post was edited to delete the spoiler? Lol...I had wanted to hide my ugly drawing, but oh well...=/
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/19/08

Starber wrote:

i would try out but i serioussly suck at drawing


who cares? its just for a bit of fun.

you never know until you try it...

i'm gonna post mine when my sis gets back so i can borrow her colours xD
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
here's mine sorry is so small

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.