First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could be any D. Gray-man character who would you be?
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i'd love to be tyki mikk coz i love him!!! he looks cool and acts cool!! and his power is just awesome..

hmmm... but i want a female version...lolz XD that would be awesome...
Member
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

ironcore wrote:

Id also like to add that Timcanpy even tho he or its not considered a character is one of the coolest things in D. gray man in my opinion because they can never seem to kill it


Timcanpy is so cute and brave
Member
17713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / LONDON, UK
Offline
Posted 6/16/08


Ah Ah I'd probably choose Lenalee Lee...i like her brother Komui too.
But my two favourites are Cross Marian and Kanda yu ,
so i'd choose to be a female version of those two combined

Moderator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / that's confidenti...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
hmm..i'd probably be Road Camelot...disregarding her powers..i more or less have the same personality with her..but at least i'm a lot more human..i'm not that seriously deranged...yet..mwahahaha!!! seriously..i love torturing people..if i possessed her power...then be warned..mwahaha...

and yeah..i love candies...

Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Osaka
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
I'd be Reever, cuz he pwns. Period.
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
well lets see... considering the fact that i am i girl, i would choose either lou fa, fou, or miranda.

lou fa: because we are rather similar in the regard that i blush furiously whenever im near the boy who i happen to like at the time. so yeah.

fou: because when i get mad, i get MAD, we're quite alike actually, im just a wee bit more tactful

miranda: im a clutz, and i like her personalitly, she gives anything to help her friends, even if its senuous to herself.

now, if i were a boy, there would be no question to who i would be. Lavi. hands down. and there are several reasons for this.

one: he has red hair for gods sake! i love a man with red hair! dont ask me why, i just do!
Two: he is a freaking genus! i mean, with memory i would never fail another test EVER!
three: his innocence is pretty cool, even if i like parasite type innocence better.
four: well, he and i are both very miscievious. i love to pull pranks and give people nicknames! hehe im evil.
Member
872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your thoughts....
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
I would be Lenalee, cuz she fights with all she can and in character is similar to me^_^ I like her, when she said: If u close ur eyes, and thought back about the world, what would u see? For me I wouldn't picture the world as a map...all I would see r da faces of all people important to me. Even if the world was saved, but all of them were gone...I would be destroyed too. Or something like that [=
Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Elisan wrote:

I would be Lenalee, cuz she fights with all she can and in character is similar to me^_^ I like her, when she said: If u close ur eyes, and thought back about the world, what would u see? For me I wouldn't picture the world as a map...all I would see r da faces of all people important to me. Even if the world was saved, but all of them were gone...I would be destroyed too. Or something like that [=

haha yeah! Lenalee rocks, I love her innocence because its light and she moves around in the air flexible and fluid like a butterfly! (except butterflies are not flexible!)
Posted 7/30/08
hmmm...I think I would have to be tiki...even though hes a guy lol. He just seems the most like me...he has a sinister side, and often has no mercy, but he still manages to be undeniably comical, and he also has a benign quality to him...he wants to protect his friends most of all. I just think I'd manage the evil side a bit better lol....and I also like how the stigmata looks on the Noah ^^



Posted 7/30/08

crimsonxkisses wrote:

hmmm...I think I would have to be tiki...even though hes a guy lol. He just seems the most like me...he has a sinister side, and often has no mercy, but he still manages to be undeniably comical, and he also has a benign quality to him...he wants to protect his friends most of all. I just think I'd manage the evil side a bit better lol....and I also like how the stigmata looks on the Noah ^^





*o yea...and i adore his tease!*
wow, i bet this is going to take up alot of space...sorry!!! >.<'
Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

crimsonxkisses wrote:

hmmm...I think I would have to be tiki...even though hes a guy lol. He just seems the most like me...he has a sinister side, and often has no mercy, but he still manages to be undeniably comical, and he also has a benign quality to him...he wants to protect his friends most of all. I just think I'd manage the evil side a bit better lol....and I also like how the stigmata looks on the Noah ^^





haha yeah nice, did you see his hidden noah side?
Posted 8/10/08
Let's see...mine would be this one...



so.........mind sharing? heeheeheehee
Posted 8/10/08
On a second thought, I'd think I'll choose Road...well luv everyone of 'em anywayz



heck, she's one hardcore uber-sadistic female masochist...ain't she so adorable?

Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

kimikoayame wrote:

On a second thought, I'd think I'll choose Road...well luv everyone of 'em anywayz



heck, she's one hardcore uber-sadistic female masochist...ain't she so adorable?



Yeah, she is cool! And freakin weird....that is why I love her!
Moderator
11144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Lying down and re...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
I wanna be Allen Walker....^^...cos his power is soooo cool...


HE WILL DEFEAT THE EARL!!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.