Created by Yaxu
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply I have all episodes in Cantonese/Japanese Audio; Chinese(SUBS)
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Brentwood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
I have all the episodes in Cantonese/Japanese Audio
I received only 1 request to upload them all, but I want MORE opinions
Thanks =p
24091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Flordia
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
danm !! i been looking for the episodes long time I love this anime in cantoness do you know where I can find it ?
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I will upload all episodes in Japs with english subtitles
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
could u upload them in japanses in enlgish subtitles plz
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Brentwood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Aww, so no canton then =p
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
JUZ UPLOAD! I WILL DIE ANI MOMENT WITHOUT IT! DX
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
upload in canto please >.>
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / england
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
please upload a.s.a.p
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada, Hot Pants =)
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Upload the caton one please, romeoxjuliet is not even uploading =/
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

I will upload all episodes in Japs with english subtitles


can you upload it???

Thanks
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

YumikoStar wrote:

Upload the caton one please, romeoxjuliet is not even uploading =/



There is something called "patience"
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada, Hot Pants =)
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


YumikoStar wrote:

Upload the caton one please, romeoxjuliet is not even uploading =/



There is something called "patience"


I believe waiting for a few years that someone finally upload the episode is patient enough. Sorry if you felt offended.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

YumikoStar wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


YumikoStar wrote:

Upload the caton one please, romeoxjuliet is not even uploading =/



There is something called "patience"


I believe waiting for a few years that someone finally upload the episode is patient enough. Sorry if you felt offended.


Then you should be thankful.You can't download the episode from anywhere,i have to sub it myself
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tacoma, Washington
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
woah woah this is gettin a little tense dont you think? Anyway im willing to wait for english subs. BUT there are those who would want the canton subs. So i say go for it, ill watch it for sure =]. Besides some people could make soft-subs or something with the canton subs.
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


YumikoStar wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


YumikoStar wrote:

Upload the caton one please, romeoxjuliet is not even uploading =/



There is something called "patience"


I believe waiting for a few years that someone finally upload the episode is patient enough. Sorry if you felt offended.


Then you should be thankful.You can't download the episode from anywhere,i have to sub it myself


You need help subing????

I want to try subbing anime
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.