First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Manga or Anime??
Posted 6/11/08
i prefer manga. it usually has better plot that the anime's
Posted 6/11/08
wrong section

this is better for the poll section. . .

-reported to be moved
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
what he said..
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

emeraldith wrote:

what he said..


Lol, you needed to repeat that why?

Let's not start people =_=
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Flourescent wrote:


emeraldith wrote:

what he said..


Lol, you needed to repeat that why?


cause he already posted what i wanted to write and i still feel like stating it
why u ask?got a problem with that?
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

emeraldith wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


emeraldith wrote:

what he said..


Lol, you needed to repeat that why?


cause he already posted what i wanted to write and i still feel like stating it
why u ask?got a problem with that?


Obviously I do, or else I wouldn't be calling you out on it. It's a pointless thing to do and you're just causing more trouble for the mods who are most likely going to lock it, so just shut up and let it go.

If you've got any thing else you wanna say to me, PM it, because I'm done here.
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08


fine...no need to be mad..
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I think many topics like this have been created.

My opinion: It really depends.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Wrong Section...

On Topic: I'd rather watch anime
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
You know you'd think that after someone just brought up the issue you'd shut up O_o I swear, flamers are SO annoying =_= I can't stand it. You're worse than the duplicator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Anime!
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Flourescent wrote:

You know you'd think that after someone just brought up the issue you'd shut up O_o I swear, flamers are SO annoying =_= I can't stand it. You're worse than the duplicator


Exactly who are you talking too?
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Flourescent wrote:

You know you'd think that after someone just brought up the issue you'd shut up O_o I swear, flamers are SO annoying =_= I can't stand it. You're worse than the duplicator


Exactly who are you talking too?


Anyone who was flaming and REPEATING WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN SAID, obviously. Why, does that bother you?

And before you even try to start with me, I'll say this for the last time; I refuse to have any personal arguments with anyone here, so take it to the PM, girlfriend.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

Flourescent wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Flourescent wrote:

You know you'd think that after someone just brought up the issue you'd shut up O_o I swear, flamers are SO annoying =_= I can't stand it. You're worse than the duplicator


Exactly who are you talking too?


Anyone who was flaming and REPEATING WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN SAID, obviously. Why, does that bother you?

And before you even try to start with me, I'll say this for the last time; I refuse to have any personal arguments with anyone here, so take it to the PM, girlfriend.


1. I didn't read your previous posts, so therefore I didn't see the "brought up issue"
2. If you want to say something to me, then quote me instead of leaving random posts on the thread, that would be spamming!
3. Why does it bother you what everyone else does?

Actually nothing bothers me lol. This is an internet site which is not to be taken so seriously

Edit-- eh yeah I've already posted so you'll just have to deal or PM me later on?
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Flourescent wrote:

You know you'd think that after someone just brought up the issue you'd shut up O_o I swear, flamers are SO annoying =_= I can't stand it. You're worse than the duplicator


Exactly who are you talking too?


Anyone who was flaming and REPEATING WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN SAID, obviously. Why, does that bother you?

And before you even try to start with me, I'll say this for the last time; I refuse to have any personal arguments with anyone here, so take it to the PM, girlfriend.


1. I didn't read your previous posts, so therefore I didn't see the "brought up issue"
2. If you want to say something to me, then quote me instead of leaving random posts on the thread, that would be spamming!
3. Why does it bother you what everyone else does?

Actually nothing bothers me lol. This is an internet site which is not to be taken so seriously

Edit-- eh yeah I've already posted so you'll just have to deal or PM me later on?


1. That's your fault. Not mine. And you were the idiot who felt the need to repeat what had already been said.
2. I didn't quote you because then I would have to quote everyone that did it. That message wasn't just for you, therefore it wasn't spamming. And honestly, quoting or not, we're spamming right now, which is why I suggested you take it to PM if you had anything else you wanted to say to me.
3. Why does it bother you what I said? >_> And saying it doesn't bother you is bull because you assumed I meant you and so you started it with me. People who just don't care have no need to respond.

Farewell.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.