First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Activeness Check #3
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
oh i see..... after the rp then.....ahaha....
Posted 6/27/08
Omg this new sticky signs are funny! I looked around a photobucket and found that pic! I really love it, coz it shows real friends! So cute! >.<

Moderator
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
I agree!~ ♥
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

miuanna wrote:

Omg this new sticky signs are funny! I looked around a photobucket and found that pic! I really love it, coz it shows real friends! So cute! >.<



ooo, i prefer this one:



oo, and there is this one in the anime where athrun and kira was caught studying in the camera .. that was my fave.
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
lols..i guess we should change this 'acitveness check #3' to 'Chat Room' haha..im loving the chats here..so lively..
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
yup yup!! i am always anticipating ur active checks!!! cos then there is totally no topic, and no restrictiosn.. ahhas. dun nid to be a PD!!!!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
lols..this is not really an activeness check, since there are not many ppl responding..its always the same old people here! dun noe if this is a good thing or not. It is good in the sense that WOW those few ppl so loyal and enthu..but its a bad thing in the sense that there are only those few ppl participating while the other members never came..T_T

but good that u all keep this forum so active and fun!!
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

AL_6372 wrote:

lols..this is not really an activeness check, since there are not many ppl responding..its always the same old people here! dun noe if this is a good thing or not. It is good in the sense that WOW those few ppl so loyal and enthu..but its a bad thing in the sense that there are only those few ppl participating while the other members never came..T_T

but good that u all keep this forum so active and fun!!


i agree..... . the group is a little slowing down....
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:


AL_6372 wrote:

lols..this is not really an activeness check, since there are not many ppl responding..its always the same old people here! dun noe if this is a good thing or not. It is good in the sense that WOW those few ppl so loyal and enthu..but its a bad thing in the sense that there are only those few ppl participating while the other members never came..T_T

but good that u all keep this forum so active and fun!!


i agree..... . the group is a little slowing down....


hahas, so everyone noticed?? i guess, we need to keep coming here to chat and to play games .. to active it up again...
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
ok.... let's think of other ideas.... i myself is not that active... sorry.... school is getting me busy...
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
hahas, i myself is busy....
Moderator
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Me too.. I have school 6 days a week.. and we have exams next week..
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
man, i really pity u!!!!
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
so how's everyone doing?? it's been a week...
Moderator
4075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johor Bahru
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
hell0!!! nice conversati0ns.... ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.