First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
[GROUP] Membership Cards
Character
5938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / waiting at the of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Username:Candis_07
Character:hinata hyuga
Gender: female
Date of birth: 08/24/1989

Fav Colour: 1 colour.Black
Photo:
Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
Username: hem_jem
Character: Tomoya Okazaki
Gender: Male
Date of birth: 03, february 1993
Member Since: June 08
ID no: 02
Fav Colour: black

Character
9181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At my House
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Username: Linsy_anime
Character: Sora Naegino
Gender: Female
Memeber since: June10
ID no: 20
Fave Color: Sky blue
Photo:
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Username: saiuki28
Character: Momo the girl God of Death (Shinigami no Ballad)
Gender: Female
Member since: June 10,2008

Fav Colour: Blue
Photo:

Character
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Candis_07 wrote:

Username:Candis_07
Character:hinata hyuga
Gender: female
Date of birth: 08/24/1989

Fav Colour: 1 colour.Black
Photo:




the date of birth had change into member since.....if the day is wrong just quote miie..
Character
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

hem_jem wrote:

Username: hem_jem
Character: Tomoya Okazaki
Gender: Male
Date of birth: 03, february 1993
Member Since: June 08
ID no: 02
Fav Colour: black





here ur membership card tomoya-kun ne...
Character
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

linsy_anime wrote:

Username: Linsy_anime
Character: Sora Naegino
Gender: Female
Memeber since: June10
ID no: 20
Fave Color: Sky blue
Photo:




here ur membership card sora-chan...hope i nv call wrong...
Character
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

saiuki28 wrote:

Username: saiuki28
Character: Momo the girl God of Death (Shinigami no Ballad)
Gender: Female
Member since: June 10,2008

Fav Colour: Blue
Photo:





here ur membership card momo-chan
Character
9181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At my House
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


linsy_anime wrote:

Username: Linsy_anime
Character: Sora Naegino
Gender: Female
Memeber since: June10
ID no: 20
Fave Color: Sky blue
Photo:




here ur membership card sora-chan...hope i nv call wrong...


Thanks Kirari-chan!! ^_^
Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

Username: hem_jem
Character: Tomoya Okazaki
Gender: Male
Date of birth: 03, february 1993
Member Since: June 08
ID no: 02
Fav Colour: black





here ur membership card tomoya-kun ne...


thx kirari-chan~
i have a suggestion so dont be mad at me kirari-chan..i know youre a good graphic designer so..i think...maybe you can make it smaller -_-...! if possible XD..h.ahhha

btw its nice...^^....
Character
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Username:adelineang840
Character:Riku Harada
Gender:Female
Member since:May 26, 2007
ID number:21
Fav Colour:rainbow
Photo:
Posted 6/12/08
Username: NatsumiOtaku
Character: Luppi
Gender: Male
Member since: 9th june
ID number: 30

Fav Colour: Lime Green
Photo:
Character
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Cross Academy...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Username: HeartlessKairi989
Character: Yuuki Cross
Gender: Female
Member Since: April 21, 2007
ID Number: 16
Favorite Color: Purple
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

lihuan1990 wrote:

Please fill in this...

Username:
Character:
Gender:
Member since:
ID number: go to Choose Your Character! forum check...

Fav Colour: 1 colour.
Photo:must be ur Character.(if can plz post a long one)

Arigatoo Gozaimusu


lihuan1990
-Tsukishima Kirari-


kirari-chan....please check the character forum to know the latest id numb
Character
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

hem_jem wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

Username: hem_jem
Character: Tomoya Okazaki
Gender: Male
Date of birth: 03, february 1993
Member Since: June 08
ID no: 02
Fav Colour: black





here ur membership card tomoya-kun ne...


thx kirari-chan~
i have a suggestion so dont be mad at me kirari-chan..i know youre a good graphic designer so..i think...maybe you can make it smaller -_-...! if possible XD..h.ahhha

btw its nice...^^....


of coz i can make it small just tat it is easy for miie to do it....if u wan small i change for u...ok...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.