First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
LICENSING VAMPIRE KNIGHT!
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
IS IT TRUE THAT IT WILL BE LICENSED??? :((
PLEASE NO!!!!!
and if YES it will be, what do you think about it?
IF IT GETS LICENSED, i'll kill crunchyroll. :)) kidding.
but it makes me sooo sad.
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
dunno
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
where the heck did you get this info?! You might as well provide your sources otherwise this is another rumour....
2950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
hmm..?1st time hearing this rumor...if it's licensed...not only u will b killing crunchy...thousands of fans...
4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
dude stop makeing such useless topic -.- wat u can do if they wan licensed it of course if u are rich u buy down the whole company i have nothing to say btw its not cr licensed it is some company buy the copyright -.- if cr put licensed anime it will get sue so think before make such useless topic

and there is so much other web other then cr can see anime -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please use the edit button to add extra detail.

~Sitthichai
Posted 6/11/08

simply_riva33 wrote:

IS IT TRUE THAT IT WILL BE LICENSED??? :((
PLEASE NO!!!!!
and if YES it will be, what do you think about it?
IF IT GETS LICENSED, i'll kill crunchyroll. :)) kidding.
but it makes me sooo sad. :(


This is just sad. *facepalm*
Why don't you just make a group about this and not inviting anime fangirls in the "eye capturing" title.
*sigh*
Posted 6/11/08
yay!

less fangirls! the better!
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i dont care
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I bet it would if the anime was made by a famous company.

I shall take my leave, because I have no worth in this discussion.
Posted 6/11/08
if it will be licensed......Get Over it!! there are tons of sites that stream anime rather than CR
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I really wish VK become licensed though. It's becoming too overrated and if it became license that would mean many VK-tarded threads!!! <33
Posted 6/11/08

clmxl wrote:

dude stop makeing such useless topic -.- wat u can do if they wan licensed it of course if u are rich u buy down the whole company i have nothing to say btw its not cr licensed it is some company buy the copyright -.- if cr put licensed anime it will get sue so think before make such useless topic



clmxl wrote:

and there is so much other web other then cr can see anime -.-


Wow. trying to make yourself look good in CR has failed.
Double posting is not your friend.
Posted 6/11/08
Please don't.
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
If it's true, Im very very sad
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
dunno, but it is better if it is not licensed
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.