First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what anime you like and what anime that u don't like?
Posted 6/11/08
i like serious anime. i dislike comical mixed into serious anime.
Posted 6/11/08
usually really fluffy romance, magic girls, harem, ecchi, really long series
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I like Shojo, a little bit of shounen, comedy, serious, yuri, hentai and lots more
dislikes: yaoi, too much romance, a little is good but sometimes the go a tad bit overboard, most robot/mecha animes [I only like a few of them] and thats it.
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / planEt animE
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
comedy, romance, magic, funny martial art something like sumomo, kenichi.. olso like nagasarete, seto no hanayome.. i dun like anime such as naruto, bleach
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England,Hertford
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Gory Action like Blood+ romantic comedyish ones such assss urmm :/ green green tv is funny just kinda echi lol and mecha animes like full metal panic are good and FULL METAL ALCHEMIST OWNS ^^ and gintama..that new one tower of druaga is good. and hack.//sign and other series

ranma 1/2 really sucks just goes on so long gets boring,
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England,Hertford
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

therosesword009 wrote:

I like Shojo, a little bit of shounen, comedy, serious, yuri, hentai and lots more
dislikes: yaoi, too much romance, a little is good but sometimes the go a tad bit overboard, most robot/mecha animes [I only like a few of them] and thats it.


XDDD hentai i hope you were joking ninjaaaaa
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

ilair wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:

I like Shojo, a little bit of shounen, comedy, serious, yuri, hentai and lots more
dislikes: yaoi, too much romance, a little is good but sometimes the go a tad bit overboard, most robot/mecha animes [I only like a few of them] and thats it.


XDDD hentai i hope you were joking ninjaaaaa


wasn't joking I love hentai NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I like slice of life, reverse harem, psychological, shounen-ai and comedy,
I dont mind romance but i HATE it when the girls are really patheic and weak in them. I don't sports themed, past themed, harem, hentai, card game themed, pervy obiously-male intended-audience theme, magical girl, fighting monster themed, mecha themed, space themed, ninja themed. wow im fussy
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England,Hertford
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

therosesword009 wrote:


ilair wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:

I like Shojo, a little bit of shounen, comedy, serious, yuri, hentai and lots more
dislikes: yaoi, too much romance, a little is good but sometimes the go a tad bit overboard, most robot/mecha animes [I only like a few of them] and thats it.


XDDD hentai i hope you were joking ninjaaaaa


wasn't joking I love hentai NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!


XD well spose better than real life pervert ah well....NINJAAAAA
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

ilair wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:


ilair wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:

I like Shojo, a little bit of shounen, comedy, serious, yuri, hentai and lots more
dislikes: yaoi, too much romance, a little is good but sometimes the go a tad bit overboard, most robot/mecha animes [I only like a few of them] and thats it.


XDDD hentai i hope you were joking ninjaaaaa


wasn't joking I love hentai NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!


XD well spose better than real life pervert ah well....NINJAAAAA


Actually I like real life too, I get the best of both words Muwahhahahaha!!!!! NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England,Hertford
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

therosesword009 wrote:


ilair wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:


ilair wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:

I like Shojo, a little bit of shounen, comedy, serious, yuri, hentai and lots more
dislikes: yaoi, too much romance, a little is good but sometimes the go a tad bit overboard, most robot/mecha animes [I only like a few of them] and thats it.


XDDD hentai i hope you were joking ninjaaaaa


wasn't joking I love hentai NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!


XD well spose better than real life pervert ah well....NINJAAAAA


Actually I like real life too, I get the best of both words Muwahhahahaha!!!!! NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/q




To be honest im surprised noone has complained about continuous posting. and lol best of both worlds XD like hovis best of both with born something seems wrong. wow i want porn bread! and its a ninja war ye be wantin? NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i totally have no idea what kind i like and what i don't like
but i'm definitely not the kind who will watch ****
my elders say that it is not for us to see unless we're above 18
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i like naruto shippuuden, D.Gray-man, one piece, hunter x hunter and others
Posted 6/11/08
Use Favorite Anime/Recommended Anime thread

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.