First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who knows where can we watch gokusen iii?
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Sparkl3 wrote:

http://boomvid.com/asian/movie5b28b9176--Gokusen-3-Japanese-Drama.htm

wonderful website

but if u want see other drama's or movie's in the same website

http://boomvid.com/asian/


thanks a bunch. this really helped
you saved me a lot of time
Posted 9/1/08
youtube under S3nesukoGEp1 (1/7)
Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
right now at this time its possible to even watch it at mysoju and possibly at other websites too since the whole season has finished in japan. and even the dvd has come out..(hehe i purchased one )
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / japan
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/ has episodes 1-11
Member
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / som3wherE arOund...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
in veoh...im my comp it only shows...5 minutes of it..>!!


and my mysoju was blocked my my former ex boyfriend..!!
aaaaaah hes so evil..!!
Member
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / som3wherE arOund...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Sparkl3 wrote:

right now at this time its possible to even watch it at mysoju and possibly at other websites too since the whole season has finished in japan. and even the dvd has come out..(hehe i purchased one )


ooooh ur sooo lucky..!!

hmph i wish they have a japanese movie store here in arizona.. !!
Member
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / som3wherE arOund...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

DezzRulz wrote:


Sparkl3 wrote:

http://boomvid.com/asian/movie5b28b9176--Gokusen-3-Japanese-Drama.htm

wonderful website

but if u want see other drama's or movie's in the same website

http://boomvid.com/asian/


thanks a bunch. this really helped
you saved me a lot of time


umm does this have subtittles..?
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

m3xoxrawks wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:


Sparkl3 wrote:

http://boomvid.com/asian/movie5b28b9176--Gokusen-3-Japanese-Drama.htm

wonderful website

but if u want see other drama's or movie's in the same website

http://boomvid.com/asian/


thanks a bunch. this really helped
you saved me a lot of time


umm does this have subtittles..?


yeah it does but it's only till episode 7
Member
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / som3wherE arOund...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

DezzRulz wrote:


m3xoxrawks wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:


Sparkl3 wrote:

http://boomvid.com/asian/movie5b28b9176--Gokusen-3-Japanese-Drama.htm

wonderful website

but if u want see other drama's or movie's in the same website

http://boomvid.com/asian/


thanks a bunch. this really helped
you saved me a lot of time


umm does this have subtittles..?


yeah it does but it's only till episode 7


i tried goin there... but it wont show..
somehow my comp is being ritarded.!! seriously..!!

imma go try it again..^^
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / london
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
try mysoju.com
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brunei Darussalam
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

fatin_tb wrote:

WATCH THIS ON MYSOJU.COM
http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/

IT'S ALSO AVAILABLE IN YOUTUBE.COM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=TrueAsian01&page=1
in youtube, they named it as "GS3"
example: GS3E1 Eng Sub (1/5)

another place is http://aznv.tv/en/
it's a streaming.. sometimes it buffer...
you'll need to sign up/register first (it's free)..
only for winamp media player..

and if you want to download it for free..
download it on silentregrets.com..

hope this will help..



how to dwnload from silentregrets.com? can u tell me how?
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

RyeoXi61215 wrote:


fatin_tb wrote:

WATCH THIS ON MYSOJU.COM
http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/

IT'S ALSO AVAILABLE IN YOUTUBE.COM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=TrueAsian01&page=1
in youtube, they named it as "GS3"
example: GS3E1 Eng Sub (1/5)

another place is http://aznv.tv/en/
it's a streaming.. sometimes it buffer...
you'll need to sign up/register first (it's free)..
only for winamp media player..

and if you want to download it for free..
download it on silentregrets.com..

hope this will help..



how to dwnload from silentregrets.com? can u tell me how?


ther it is... open this..
http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/gokusen-3.php

to download.. click either on MegaUpload Folder or SendSpace Folder..
the direct link for downloads this drama will appear..

or direct to this link

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/rf5o86
(click on download button to dwnlod)

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=RL2SBK2C
(click on files link and then download button to dwnld)

Usually i prefer sendspace the megaupload
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brunei Darussalam
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

fatin_tb wrote:


RyeoXi61215 wrote:


fatin_tb wrote:

WATCH THIS ON MYSOJU.COM
http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/

IT'S ALSO AVAILABLE IN YOUTUBE.COM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=TrueAsian01&page=1
in youtube, they named it as "GS3"
example: GS3E1 Eng Sub (1/5)

another place is http://aznv.tv/en/
it's a streaming.. sometimes it buffer...
you'll need to sign up/register first (it's free)..
only for winamp media player..

and if you want to download it for free..
download it on silentregrets.com..

hope this will help..



how to dwnload from silentregrets.com? can u tell me how?


ther it is... open this..
http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/gokusen-3.php

to download.. click either on MegaUpload Folder or SendSpace Folder..
the direct link for downloads this drama will appear..

or direct to this link

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/rf5o86
(click on download button to dwnlod)

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=RL2SBK2C
(click on files link and then download button to dwnld)

Usually i prefer sendspace the megaupload


Thanx:-)
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

RyeoXi61215 wrote:


fatin_tb wrote:


RyeoXi61215 wrote:


fatin_tb wrote:

WATCH THIS ON MYSOJU.COM
http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/

IT'S ALSO AVAILABLE IN YOUTUBE.COM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=TrueAsian01&page=1
in youtube, they named it as "GS3"
example: GS3E1 Eng Sub (1/5)

another place is http://aznv.tv/en/
it's a streaming.. sometimes it buffer...
you'll need to sign up/register first (it's free)..
only for winamp media player..

and if you want to download it for free..
download it on silentregrets.com..

hope this will help..



how to dwnload from silentregrets.com? can u tell me how?


ther it is... open this..
http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/gokusen-3.php

to download.. click either on MegaUpload Folder or SendSpace Folder..
the direct link for downloads this drama will appear..

or direct to this link

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/rf5o86
(click on download button to dwnlod)

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=RL2SBK2C
(click on files link and then download button to dwnld)

Usually i prefer sendspace the megaupload


Thanx:-)



no pronlem! u r welcome
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
Someone said that on veoh.com it only works for few mins. Yeah, but if you use veohTV you can watch whole episodes. On others sites it works only to 4th episode, and it is in parts. On veohTV you can watch it in 1 part. Also, quality is rather good, with english subs.
You just need to download veohTV and then search for Gokusen 3. It's really simple And, what's important, works!

edit:
http://www.veoh.com/veohTV/getStarted.html
Just use this, and click "Free Download".
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.