First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Super Birthday Blast! =)
Posted 6/29/08
2 march ^^...
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
updated =)
Member
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind ya! XDD
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
5th may =)
Creator
30325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / in our house
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
updated!
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Mine is on December 13!!!
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
updated =)
Posted 7/7/08

ShakespearMarkus wrote:

oct. 2


same !

Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
cool!! same bday!! il update it~^^
Member
561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / dreamland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
JAN 02
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
updated =)
Member
10064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
hwa i can't believe im posting this!oh well...

my birthday is on July 28th

(^^,)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

kakasol728 wrote:

hwa i can't believe im posting this!oh well...

my birthday is on July 28th

(^^,)


whaaa!! haha! thats sooo near!! advance happy birthday! u have the same bday as my cousin..haha! il update the bday dates =)
Member
10064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

chulit08 wrote:


kakasol728 wrote:

hwa i can't believe im posting this!oh well...

my birthday is on July 28th

(^^,)


whaaa!! haha! thats sooo near!! advance happy birthday! u have the same bday as my cousin..haha! il update the bday dates =)


i know!i cant wait!your cousin?wow i never knew anyone who had the same bday as me before!sankyuu!!!(^^,)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

kakasol728 wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


kakasol728 wrote:

hwa i can't believe im posting this!oh well...

my birthday is on July 28th

(^^,)


whaaa!! haha! thats sooo near!! advance happy birthday! u have the same bday as my cousin..haha! il update the bday dates =)


i know!i cant wait!your cousin?wow i never knew anyone who had the same bday as me before!sankyuu!!!(^^,)


hahaha! yeah! she's turning 19 this july 28..a year younger than me haha! and my bestfriend's bday is on the 29th! so its hard to forget
Posted 7/22/08
July 13 ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.