HELP! what anime is this from?
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

what anime is this from?..
forgot the name of it..eekk!!
i'll delete this thread (or try to) later
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
shugo chara
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Shugo chara
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
hmm..is there a way to delete my thread?
or do i have to report it..?
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
gotta report
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
damn..reporting myself..thats great..
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
This should be sectated within the Shugo forum section.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Bleachloverf wrote:

This should be sectated within the Shugo forum section.


well it would be hard to put it in the shugo forum section, if i didn't know the name of it in the first place..
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

This should be sectated within the Shugo forum section.


well it would be hard to put it in the shugo forum section, if i didn't know the name of it in the first place..

Instead of making a personal thread just ask a buddy instead.With that in mind their's no confrontation.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


faeriedustgrl wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

This should be sectated within the Shugo forum section.


well it would be hard to put it in the shugo forum section, if i didn't know the name of it in the first place..

Instead of making a personal thread just ask a buddy instead.With that in mind their's no confrontation.


good idea..but i don't talk to any of my buddies.......
and yes i regret making this thread in the first place
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell, Norway
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
lol
6904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Newfoundland , c...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:


what anime is this from?..
forgot the name of it..eekk!!
i'll delete this thread (or try to) later


Shugo Chara
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / in moon
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Shugo chara
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Locked
You must be logged in to post.