First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
YAoi animes are growing this 2008........
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
i knw im not the only one gonna react about this thing, i mean wats wrong w/ all this new animes release this year.... full of gayness... full of fagness.... oh god.. wer losing the spot..

i mean... is it the end of our old skul ecchi harem anime....? are those fangirls gonna take over our animes......?

i mean look at todays hot stuff animes.... full of pretty anime dudes..... w/ high figh gayness moments on it....

did any1 watch the latest Vampire Knights ep?... i already predict about this thing would happen back in episode 9, after Zero's Twin brother came in.... and so it happens fast... did any1 see Twincest dude lovely moment...?? urgghh..

there are new animes release this days w/ a fill of yaoiness on it.. like wat happen to Code Geas now, and other new animes that i cant name at all,( we could start asking those fangirls right now)


flames and retardyness comments are accepted im not afraid to deal w/ it.... all i need now is the help from u pure Dudes out there...!! cmon!! we are in war..
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
there is nothing wrong with yaoi or yuri just don't over do it

just one question though why are you watching all those

minus vampire knight
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
The point of this thread?...
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / take a guess
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i hear you dude there is WAY WAY to much yaoi out there. but i dont remember any yaoi in code geass? we need more yuri animes this year really.....yaoi fangirls have had there fill there are like 70 yaoi mangas plus like 40 yaoi animes....its just.....way to much...there is a good amount of yuri but not even close when comparing to yaoi....
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

AnimeKami wrote:

there is nothing wrong with yaoi or yuri just don't over do it

just one though why are you watching all those

minus vampire knight


wat all those? im trying to watch normal animes.. not some dudely manly romance anime.... including Vampire Knight which is turn into sumthing not normal anymore....
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

h4rd2 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

there is nothing wrong with yaoi or yuri just don't over do it

just one though why are you watching all those

minus vampire knight


wat all those? im trying to watch normal animes.. not some dudely manly romance anime.... including Vampire Knight which is turn into sumthing not normal anymore....


right.. nvm then i dono i could care less about yaoi or yuri i simply not watch those XD cept yuri
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

ninja-worrior wrote:

i hear you dude there is WAY WAY to much yaoi out there. but i dont remember any yaoi in code geass? we need more yuri animes this year really.....yaoi fangirls have had there fill there are like 70 yaoi mangas plus like 40 yaoi animes....its just.....way to much...there is a good amount of yuri but not even close when comparing to yaoi....


not really yaoi, it was more like gayish moment... back in ep7, wer rolo and lelouch talking... hahaha.. well it was kinda funny thou... i was just gonna include it since it was out of ordinary..
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

h4rd2 wrote:

i knw im not the only one gonna react about this thing, i mean wats wrong w/ all this new animes release this year.... full of gayness... full of fagness.... oh god.. wer losing the spot..

i mean... is it the end of our old skul ecchi harem anime....? are those fangirls gonna take over our animes......?

i mean look at todays hot stuff animes.... full of pretty anime dudes..... w/ high figh gayness moments on it....

did any1 watch the latest Vampire Knights ep?... i already predict about this thing would happen back in episode 9, after Zero's Twin brother came in.... and so it happens fast... did any1 see Twincest dude lovely moment...?? urgghh..

there are new animes release this days w/ a fill of yaoiness on it.. like wat happen to Code Geas now, and other new animes that i cant name at all,( we could start asking those fangirls right now)


flames and retardyness comments are accepted im not afraid to deal w/ it.... all i need now is the help from u pure Dudes out there...!! cmon!! we are in war.. :excl:


now are you trying to get flamed from this
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

ninja-worrior wrote:

i hear you dude there is WAY WAY to much yaoi out there. but i dont remember any yaoi in code geass? we need more yuri animes this year really.....yaoi fangirls have had there fill there are like 70 yaoi mangas plus like 40 yaoi animes....its just.....way to much...there is a good amount of yuri but not even close when comparing to yaoi....


wow its that many that are out there? i didn't realize it
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
you do have a point. it seems that yaoi has grown in popularity quite a lot this year. anime caters to what people like so i think it's a response that's creeping into other genres. =>more yaoi fans, more slashable animes.
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
Like ecchi ones are not overpopulating? Look how many are out right now, way more then yaoi.
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
ergh omg i agree im h8ing all the new anime recently there shockingly crap! and theres also incrsing amount of animes with girls as the lead 2 wich is crap as well tbh
3452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / BEHIND THE SHADOW...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

h4rd2 wrote:


ninja-worrior wrote:

i hear you dude there is WAY WAY to much yaoi out there. but i dont remember any yaoi in code geass? we need more yuri animes this year really.....yaoi fangirls have had there fill there are like 70 yaoi mangas plus like 40 yaoi animes....its just.....way to much...there is a good amount of yuri but not even close when comparing to yaoi....


not really yaoi, it was more like gayish moment... back in ep7, wer rolo and lelouch talking... hahaha.. well it was kinda funny thou... i was just gonna include it since it was out of ordinary.. :blush:


there is nothing wrong with yaoi or yuri i dont watch yuri i watch yaoi and the onlytime that happened was in code geass read the manga if you want to know more but the season is yuri and yaoi season but after that its going back to normal kick ass anime so stop complaining
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

AnimeKami wrote:

now are you trying to get flamed from this


its depend on u, weather u support me and lets fight for our freedom about this gay animes coming out lately.


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


ninja-worrior wrote:

i hear you dude there is WAY WAY to much yaoi out there. but i dont remember any yaoi in code geass? we need more yuri animes this year really.....yaoi fangirls have had there fill there are like 70 yaoi mangas plus like 40 yaoi animes....its just.....way to much...there is a good amount of yuri but not even close when comparing to yaoi....


wow its that many that are out there? i didn't realize it


check out 2 last latest animes on the section... that kyuo khar mara or watever is that is.... and any1 seen that supposed to be cool story about shadow and adventure anime and turn out to be Yaoi anime... it was kinda fun and comedy anime thou, but the plot are just so fukng mixed up w/ all those dudes.......
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wellington NZ.. (...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
lately ya da yaoi genre is getting really popular....but just dont over do it ................
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.