First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Indonesian Movie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:

wow. I'm surprised to see that people actually talk about Indonesian movies in CR. lol.
I'm Indonesian, so I kinda know some things about Indonesian movies.
But be careful to choose Indonesian movies/dramas you want to watch, because the story sometimes really bad (like, theres a period of time when Indonesian theaters were covered with Indonesian horror movies, which is very bad, sorry)
In Indonesia, we call our Indonesian drama series "Sinetron" (I can't guarantee that all of sinetron are great)
for me,some good Indonesian movies are:
1. What's w/ Love (ada apa dengan cinta)
2. Ayat2 Cinta (haven't seen it yet, but people said that it wass great)
3. Jelangkung (the only Indonesian classic horror story that I like. very scary .. well at least for me)
4. 30 days looking for love (30 hari mencari cinta)
5. Sharing Husband (Berbagi Suami. LOL. I know the title is very strange and awkward, but this movie is very fun to watch, and to see how the different people think about their own marriage problem and how they're connected is very "rare" )


Jelangkung? you were scared by that? .....lol....have you seen the 2nd one?



hahahha. yes, it scares me somehow o_0 but it was good lah.. not bad for an Indonesian movie.. :D
oh yes, I've watched the second one. it was... bad what do you think?



yup...it pretty much blew....too much sound effects......hey, have you ever played the game before?



yeah. and the ghosts were TOO MUCH. I remember the scene where the Sliding-Nurse-Ghost (Suster Ngesot, lol. It gets really funny to translate Indonesian into English) suddenly multiple herself? hahahaha. that was oh-sooooooooo not scary. The game? wew, I don't even know that theres Jelangkung game
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:

wow. I'm surprised to see that people actually talk about Indonesian movies in CR. lol.
I'm Indonesian, so I kinda know some things about Indonesian movies.
But be careful to choose Indonesian movies/dramas you want to watch, because the story sometimes really bad (like, theres a period of time when Indonesian theaters were covered with Indonesian horror movies, which is very bad, sorry)
In Indonesia, we call our Indonesian drama series "Sinetron" (I can't guarantee that all of sinetron are great)
for me,some good Indonesian movies are:
1. What's w/ Love (ada apa dengan cinta)
2. Ayat2 Cinta (haven't seen it yet, but people said that it wass great)
3. Jelangkung (the only Indonesian classic horror story that I like. very scary .. well at least for me)
4. 30 days looking for love (30 hari mencari cinta)
5. Sharing Husband (Berbagi Suami. LOL. I know the title is very strange and awkward, but this movie is very fun to watch, and to see how the different people think about their own marriage problem and how they're connected is very "rare" )


Jelangkung? you were scared by that? .....lol....have you seen the 2nd one?



hahahha. yes, it scares me somehow o_0 but it was good lah.. not bad for an Indonesian movie.. :D
oh yes, I've watched the second one. it was... bad what do you think?



yup...it pretty much blew....too much sound effects......hey, have you ever played the game before?



yeah. and the ghosts were TOO MUCH. I remember the scene where the Sliding-Nurse-Ghost (Suster Ngesot, lol. It gets really funny to translate Indonesian into English) suddenly multiple herself? hahahaha. that was oh-sooooooooo not scary. The game? wew, I don't even know that theres Jelangkung game


HHaa SLIDING NURSE GHOST . .

or tali pocong perawan= virgin pocong's rope . .
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

trizi2z wrote:


taimeong2 wrote:


ange_mdo wrote:


taimeong2 wrote:

sinetron or we can say mini drama .
i never watch that .
i dont like it .
it to exgrgtng .


I think we cannot say it mini drama since it usually has too much episodes. ehehehe...^^


yahh it has many episode like
tersanjung 1
tersanjung 2
tersanjung 3
tersanjung 4
tersanjung 5
tersanjung 6



yup.. thats right..
indonesian sinetron/mini drama has tooo much episode.. (100-.....)... kinda boring to watch,,
bad story line... Ooo.. almost forget.. usually indonesian mini drama adapted asian drama...
just watch indonesian movie...its a lot better....



well that's right... but there's one great Sinetron that I love so much. it's DTK!^^ really really great drama with great actors and actrees. I wonder how much money they spent to pay them!^^
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

taimeong2 wrote:


deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:

wow. I'm surprised to see that people actually talk about Indonesian movies in CR. lol.
I'm Indonesian, so I kinda know some things about Indonesian movies.
But be careful to choose Indonesian movies/dramas you want to watch, because the story sometimes really bad (like, theres a period of time when Indonesian theaters were covered with Indonesian horror movies, which is very bad, sorry)
In Indonesia, we call our Indonesian drama series "Sinetron" (I can't guarantee that all of sinetron are great)
for me,some good Indonesian movies are:
1. What's w/ Love (ada apa dengan cinta)
2. Ayat2 Cinta (haven't seen it yet, but people said that it wass great)
3. Jelangkung (the only Indonesian classic horror story that I like. very scary .. well at least for me)
4. 30 days looking for love (30 hari mencari cinta)
5. Sharing Husband (Berbagi Suami. LOL. I know the title is very strange and awkward, but this movie is very fun to watch, and to see how the different people think about their own marriage problem and how they're connected is very "rare" )


Jelangkung? you were scared by that? .....lol....have you seen the 2nd one?



hahahha. yes, it scares me somehow o_0 but it was good lah.. not bad for an Indonesian movie.. :D
oh yes, I've watched the second one. it was... bad what do you think?



yup...it pretty much blew....too much sound effects......hey, have you ever played the game before?



yeah. and the ghosts were TOO MUCH. I remember the scene where the Sliding-Nurse-Ghost (Suster Ngesot, lol. It gets really funny to translate Indonesian into English) suddenly multiple herself? hahahaha. that was oh-sooooooooo not scary. The game? wew, I don't even know that theres Jelangkung game


HHaa SLIDING NURSE GHOST . .

or tali pocong perawan= virgin pocong's rope . .



LOL LOL. what is pocong in English ya? err... virgin corpse-covered-with-white-sheet rope bahahaha
and also.. Ghost of the Rough-Skinned Orange (hantu jeruk purut) GYAHAHAHHA. oh men. lol

3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

deppbbey wrote:


taimeong2 wrote:


deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:


ri_mi_ani wrote:


deppbbey wrote:

wow. I'm surprised to see that people actually talk about Indonesian movies in CR. lol.
I'm Indonesian, so I kinda know some things about Indonesian movies.
But be careful to choose Indonesian movies/dramas you want to watch, because the story sometimes really bad (like, theres a period of time when Indonesian theaters were covered with Indonesian horror movies, which is very bad, sorry)
In Indonesia, we call our Indonesian drama series "Sinetron" (I can't guarantee that all of sinetron are great)
for me,some good Indonesian movies are:
1. What's w/ Love (ada apa dengan cinta)
2. Ayat2 Cinta (haven't seen it yet, but people said that it wass great)
3. Jelangkung (the only Indonesian classic horror story that I like. very scary .. well at least for me)
4. 30 days looking for love (30 hari mencari cinta)
5. Sharing Husband (Berbagi Suami. LOL. I know the title is very strange and awkward, but this movie is very fun to watch, and to see how the different people think about their own marriage problem and how they're connected is very "rare" )


Jelangkung? you were scared by that? .....lol....have you seen the 2nd one?



hahahha. yes, it scares me somehow o_0 but it was good lah.. not bad for an Indonesian movie.. :D
oh yes, I've watched the second one. it was... bad what do you think?



yup...it pretty much blew....too much sound effects......hey, have you ever played the game before?



yeah. and the ghosts were TOO MUCH. I remember the scene where the Sliding-Nurse-Ghost (Suster Ngesot, lol. It gets really funny to translate Indonesian into English) suddenly multiple herself? hahahaha. that was oh-sooooooooo not scary. The game? wew, I don't even know that theres Jelangkung game


HHaa SLIDING NURSE GHOST . .

or tali pocong perawan= virgin pocong's rope . .



LOL LOL. what is pocong in English ya? err... virgin corpse-covered-with-white-sheet rope bahahaha
and also.. Ghost of the Rough-Skinned Orange (hantu jeruk purut) GYAHAHAHHA. oh men. lol



HHaa Ghost of the Rough-Skinned Orange
how about si manis jembatan ancol= ancol's bridge sweety ? ?
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
there's more indonesian movies being uploaded here in crunchyroll
but if you wanna watch more of indonesian movies, you can check out youtube.

Ada apa dengan cinta is upload in youtube with english sub.
type in "What's up with love"
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
wow i'm actually surprised that we're all talking about indonesian movies.. hahaha

well yeah the drama series are so draggy and exaggerated that it bores me to death..

actually, missing a mere 1 or 2 episodes left me at a loss of what the hell is happening!

watch indonesian movies, it's nicer! like WAY!

btw, i heard that there's this indonesian drama series called "cinta fitri" that;s such a hit that the president or something even watch it! (a rumour)

is it really that nice? currently am not in indo so there's no way i can watch it...
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
if someone can show me any indonesian movies with eng subs that would be cool. horror genre would be nice, and hot girls
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
I know the 70's Indonesian Movie title Puteri Sepatu Kaca.
Too much movie to say about it but I will say this:

Namaku Dick
Apa Artinya Cinta
Dealova
Virgin (Perawan)
Cinta Silver
Eiffel I'm In Love
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

ange_mdo wrote:


taimeong2 wrote:

sinetron or we can say mini drama .
i never watch that .
i dont like it .
it to exgrgtng .


I think we cannot say it mini drama since it usually has too much episodes. ehehehe...^^


agree
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
yes! I like suster ngesot ^^
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City and...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09


blue-y wrote:

wow i'm actually surprised that we're all talking about indonesian movies.. hahaha

well yeah the drama series are so draggy and exaggerated that it bores me to death..

actually, missing a mere 1 or 2 episodes left me at a loss of what the hell is happening!

watch indonesian movies, it's nicer! like WAY!

btw, i heard that there's this indonesian drama series called "cinta fitri" that;s such a hit that the president or something even watch it! (a rumour)

is it really that nice? currently am not in indo so there's no way i can watch it...



I tried to watch it when i was in indo last summer, it bored me too death, maybe cuz the story GOT to have someone bad, well, the cast won sctv awards or watever (i remember watching that, most of the artist lipsync, LOL, and there's this supposedly GOOD band, but they lipsync, cuz when they're supposed to sing a line, the vocalist drop the mic, so its like beside his legs and you know, there's a sound, like someone singing, and he was smiling and laughing the whole time after that) yeah, i don't recommend the indo drama NOW, its bad. the old indo drama was good, and i like it. I used to watch it with my sis, which is a big time Jdrama fan, but now, she would avoid indo drama. YES, I FIND INDO DRAMA THAT IS NOT MADE RECENTLY NICE, BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION

ps: i didn't know there was indo movie in CR

9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Indonesia Latest movies... trailers.... discussion... ratings... Its all here..

http://latest-indonesia.blogspot.com/
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
Hello!
I joined this forum to ask a question. I'm not Indonesian so I really need some help! I was on an Etihad Airways flight a few days ago and in-flight I watched an Indonesian movie. It was part of the "Sinema Indonesia Spesial" and the name of the movie was "Doa Dan Harapan" - I think that was the name, but I'm not sure. I remember the actors were Indra L. Bruggman, Metha Yunatria, and Celine Evangelista. I really enjoyed the movie and I'd love to watch it again. I was hoping someone could let me know if that is the name of the movie, what it means, and if there is any way I can find the movie online. I'd really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks!
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / BALI
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

sakurazaki-san wrote:

NOPE!!.. I think thiz place is mostly for korean, japanese n taiwanese dramas...


agree with ya
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.