code geass
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
ive been wondering for awhile now....
where did zero get is costume? did he make it?
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
dup and so flamed
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
duplicate
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
WOW not locked yet hmm....

anyways if you make one of these threads at least make it about R2

side note R2 is amazing and any1 not watching should watch it lol

long live britania
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

AnimeKami wrote:

WOW not locked yet hmm....

anyways if you make one of these threads at least make it about R2

side note R2 is amazing and any1 not watching should watch it lol

long live britania


i am watching r2
i was just wondering for the longest time
but apparantly im not allowed to ask since a thread similar to mine was created
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

nibblebunny wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

WOW not locked yet hmm....

anyways if you make one of these threads at least make it about R2

side note R2 is amazing and any1 not watching should watch it lol

long live britania


i am watching r2
i was just wondering for the longest time
but apparantly im not allowed to ask since a thread similar to mine was created


what are you wondering about??/
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

AnimeKami wrote:


nibblebunny wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

WOW not locked yet hmm....

anyways if you make one of these threads at least make it about R2

side note R2 is amazing and any1 not watching should watch it lol

long live britania


i am watching r2
i was just wondering for the longest time
but apparantly im not allowed to ask since a thread similar to mine was created


what are you wondering about??/


first post
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

holy_may wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


nibblebunny wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

WOW not locked yet hmm....

anyways if you make one of these threads at least make it about R2

side note R2 is amazing and any1 not watching should watch it lol

long live britania


i am watching r2
i was just wondering for the longest time
but apparantly im not allowed to ask since a thread similar to mine was created


what are you wondering about??/


first post


right you are XD

I would say he made it its not likes going to come out of thin air lol XD
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Duplicate, please use the forum search before making new topics.

Locked
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Will you ever get an answer from people who don't even live in the anime?





~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.