First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who is the strongest character
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
naruto
pain
sasuke
sakura
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

ralx225b wrote:

***SPOILER*

No Madara Uchiha is the strongest character. He is the main villain so much that Itachi feared him (as well as the rest of Akatsuki). Pain isn't even close the real leader is Tobi a.k.a Madara. Also sure Naruto has sage-like abilities now but Sasuke I still give an edge to afterall he got one of his older brother's abilities and some of Orochimaru's abilities as well.


The Akatsuki feared him?? as I know, Pain did not.. uhmm.. In the beggining of the series Pain is the leader of the Akasuki, and Madara is the founder.. But now, Tobi (as we know as "Madara" ) is making his move..

And, as you mean "his brothers' abilities" meaning the "Amaterasu" YES!.. The Susanoo, on the other hand is still questionable.. As for Orochimaru's abilities, I still have problems with it.. I think it vanished in the Battle with Itachi.. like, can he still use the cursed seal? or can he still regurgitate new bodies for himself?.. that's what I want to know.. the manga, as currenlty; had that abilitiy vanished (Orochimaru's), he uses his own abilities (and Itachi's Amaterasu) and his Sharingan in battling the 8th tailed beast (Killer Bee)..

as for the strongest character.. as I have still seen and read.. I'll go for Madara and his improved Sharingan..

But, I'm hoping for the real Pain to show (Nagato).. and hope that he could WOW me..
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

ralx225b wrote:


pross360 wrote:

Naruto....DUH!(IT IS show dammit! of course he's the best )


*sigh* that is the biggest bunch of baloney. One Piece is Luffy's show is he the strongest? NO!! DBZ was Goku's show was he the strongest? NO (Broly was the strongest saiyan afterall Goku had to take everyone's energy including Vegeta just to beat him. The majority of the villains that Goku faced took him adding energy from others to himself to defeat them, hence he was weaker) Just because you are the main character does not make you by result the strongest. If you were the series wouldn't have it's main drawing point (the actually struggle to become stronger, character growth, inspiration and emotion derived from conflict). So at the moment Naruto is not the strongest character will he be the strongest at the end of the series? Possibly, if he doesn't die at the end. I predict that either Sasuke or Naruto will die at the end of the series (although I hope I am wrong).


Yeah, you got that right!

The show was given the title Naruto.. because it focus on Naruto; his develpment, his growth, his trainings, and his life.. It does'nt mean that "it is his show" then his the Strongest.. on One Piece, for me, White Beard is the strongest! Heheheh. In DBZ.. Broly is the strongest.. but his stupid.. Hahahah!
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

mike631 wrote:


ralx225b wrote:

***SPOILER*

No Madara Uchiha is the strongest character. He is the main villain so much that Itachi feared him (as well as the rest of Akatsuki). Pain isn't even close the real leader is Tobi a.k.a Madara. Also sure Naruto has sage-like abilities now but Sasuke I still give an edge to afterall he got one of his older brother's abilities and some of Orochimaru's abilities as well.


The Akatsuki feared him?? as I know, Pain did not.. uhmm.. In the beggining of the series Pain is the leader of the Akasuki, and Madara is the founder.. But now, Tobi (as we know as "Madara" ) is making his move..

And, as you mean "his brothers' abilities" meaning the "Amaterasu" YES!.. The Susanoo, on the other hand is still questionable.. As for Orochimaru's abilities, I still have problems with it.. I think it vanished in the Battle with Itachi.. like, can he still use the cursed seal? or can he still regurgitate new bodies for himself?.. that's what I want to know.. the manga, as currenlty; had that abilitiy vanished (Orochimaru's), he uses his own abilities (and Itachi's Amaterasu) and his Sharingan in battling the 8th tailed beast (Killer Bee)..

as for the strongest character.. as I have still seen and read.. I'll go for Madara and his improved Sharingan..

But, I'm hoping for the real Pain to show (Nagato).. and hope that he could WOW me..


Well they did in fact fear him, Madara called the shots behind the scenes. Pain was nothing but a fictional leader who will ultimately die later on. The true villain behind it all is Madara (a man who even evokes fear in the nine-tails fox) Additionally also it was Madara who trained Itachi and assisted in the killing of his entire clan. Besides whoever founds a group is the one who chooses the leader hence Madara put Pain in charge (afterall Madara is probably immortal) He is the co-founder of Konoha he should be dead by now.

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

ralx225b wrote:
Well they did in fact fear him, Madara called the shots behind the scenes. Pain was nothing but a fictional leader who will ultimately die later on. The true villain behind it all is Madara (a man who even evokes fear in the nine-tails fox) Additionally also it was Madara who trained Itachi and assisted in the killing of his entire clan. Besides whoever founds a group is the one who chooses the leader hence Madara put Pain in charge (afterall Madara is probably immortal) He is the co-founder of Konoha he should be dead by now.


He called the shot's behind the scene.. but, the one in-charge while he is still on the dark is Pain..
Read in Wikipedia.. Pain is the leader (in the beginning of the series, and as what you stated "Put Pain in charge").. And Madara is the founder of Akasuki.. yeah, Madara is strong.. But, I'm not being stereotype with this.. Naruto has a wide range of characters that hasn't been focused on the manga or on the anime..

But, as what I stated.. And what I have seen and read so far (the battle with the first, the masscre of Uchiha clan, the founding of Akasuki, the control of the Kyuubi).. Madara is the strongest.. I only recognise Madara as "Madara".. I don't recognize him as "Tobi" (unless Tobi show us his face, and remove that piece of shit mask)..
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
LOL well if I found an organization and put you in charge to run it, if I feel you are not representing the organization properly I'll remove you. Using this scenario explains how Pain is related to Madara. Madara is ultimately the one who needs to be killed not Pain. Anyway Tobi is Madara whether you don't want to recognize him. I mean if I put on a mask and act like an idiot and you knew it was me you wouldn't convince yourself otherwise right? Or is it you'd rather convince yourself otherwise so you can act surprised in the anime when it finally gets this far? Anyway it seems that Sasuke's potential is incredible as he has actually attracted the interest of Madara. There are some things that don't make sense in this series though by the way... somethings which make this storyline seem like it's being rushed.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / england
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
SASORI OF THE RED SAND!!!!!

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

ralx225b wrote:

LOL well if I found an organization and put you in charge to run it, if I feel you are not representing the organization properly I'll remove you. Using this scenario explains how Pain is related to Madara. Madara is ultimately the one who needs to be killed not Pain. Anyway Tobi is Madara whether you don't want to recognize him. I mean if I put on a mask and act like an idiot and you knew it was me you wouldn't convince yourself otherwise right? Or is it you'd rather convince yourself otherwise so you can act surprised in the anime when it finally gets this far? Anyway it seems that Sasuke's potential is incredible as he has actually attracted the interest of Madara. There are some things that don't make sense in this series though by the way... somethings which make this storyline seem like it's being rushed.



That's what a leader is.. He is the one "in-charge".. this argument was only the "who's the leader of the Akatsuki".. And that what I was trying to explain.. Heheheh..

Is it really that easy?.. you mean, if I put on a mask.. go to a country that don't have t.v.. And would say that I'm "Tom Cruise", people would believe me?? Heheheh.. just want to see his real face.. cause Madara's hair as I remembered it.. it was long... Just being sure.. Heheheh

Yeah, the storyline was kinda rushed.. and it's really hard to understand because the plot is always jumping. Killer Bee's and the Raikage's (his brother, did I get it right??) scene was cut off.. and that's a bummer.. But, the Naruto now is even freaking stronger.. can't believe he's getting smarter. Having a clone to gather the natural chakra.. Nice.....
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

mike631 wrote:


ralx225b wrote:

LOL well if I found an organization and put you in charge to run it, if I feel you are not representing the organization properly I'll remove you. Using this scenario explains how Pain is related to Madara. Madara is ultimately the one who needs to be killed not Pain. Anyway Tobi is Madara whether you don't want to recognize him. I mean if I put on a mask and act like an idiot and you knew it was me you wouldn't convince yourself otherwise right? Or is it you'd rather convince yourself otherwise so you can act surprised in the anime when it finally gets this far? Anyway it seems that Sasuke's potential is incredible as he has actually attracted the interest of Madara. There are some things that don't make sense in this series though by the way... somethings which make this storyline seem like it's being rushed.



That's what a leader is.. He is the one "in-charge".. this argument was only the "who's the leader of the Akatsuki".. And that what I was trying to explain.. Heheheh..

Is it really that easy?.. you mean, if I put on a mask.. go to a country that don't have t.v.. And would say that I'm "Tom Cruise", people would believe me?? Heheheh.. just want to see his real face.. cause Madara's hair as I remembered it.. it was long... Just being sure.. Heheheh

Yeah, the storyline was kinda rushed.. and it's really hard to understand because the plot is always jumping. Killer Bee's and the Raikage's (his brother, did I get it right??) scene was cut off.. and that's a bummer.. But, the Naruto now is even freaking stronger.. can't believe he's getting smarter. Having a clone to gather the natural chakra.. Nice.....


Well first of all I want to apologize if the tone in my last statement sounded aggressive or something because that is not what I was feeling or what I'm trying to convey. I'm glad you agree with the point of the story feeling rushed. I mean these ninjas i.e. Naruto and Sasuke are reaching freaking huge milestones in their teens!! This just doesn't happen like that in real life and Naruto prided itself in the beginning of the series on it's realism if that doesn't sound hypocritical. Realness not in the sense of reality but realness in the feelings and emotions of the characters. I think that gets lost when every training trip Naruto goes on or every endeavor on that route he some how ALWAYS comes back stronger. He needs to fail sometimes, I mean Rock Lee in all his glory lost to Gaara. BAH anyway the point I was making is Pain is being manipulated which by default means someone is pulling the strings i.e. Pain is not the TRUE leader just by name. That was my point regarding Pain and Madara. The Tom Cruise thing was funny and I see where your coming from.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

ralx225b wrote:
Well first of all I want to apologize if the tone in my last statement sounded aggressive or something because that is not what I was feeling or what I'm trying to convey. I'm glad you agree with the point of the story feeling rushed. I mean these ninjas i.e. Naruto and Sasuke are reaching freaking huge milestones in their teens!! This just doesn't happen like that in real life and Naruto prided itself in the beginning of the series on it's realism if that doesn't sound hypocritical. Realness not in the sense of reality but realness in the feelings and emotions of the characters. I think that gets lost when every training trip Naruto goes on or every endeavor on that route he some how ALWAYS comes back stronger. He needs to fail sometimes, I mean Rock Lee in all his glory lost to Gaara. BAH anyway the point I was making is Pain is being manipulated which by default means someone is pulling the strings i.e. Pain is not the TRUE leader just by name. That was my point regarding Pain and Madara. The Tom Cruise thing was funny and I see where your coming from.


The Tom Cruise thing was just a joke dude... And I know that you get my point at that one.. Hahahah!! People that only seen a stranger seem's to beleive what that stranger is telling them. Much more if that stranger has information to on him..

And, I agree with you on the Naruto-Sasuke milestone thing.. In very training they go.. they seems to be getting a lot stronger.. Well.. Sasuke failed at getting Killer Bee.. and Naruto always fail at getting Sasuke back (which freaking irritates me, He could just kill Sasuke)..

Yeah, Pain is not a "TRUE" leader.. but.. he WAS the leader when "Madara" was still on the shadow..
Member
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
SASUKE!!!
Member
1950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / ACT
Offline
Posted 2/1/09


I think eventually Team 7 are going to be the new Sannin, so they are!!
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Sasuke, Madara Uchiha, Naruto
Member
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
Pein
Itachi
Sasuke
Naruto
Member
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your closet.
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
1.Yondaime
2.Madara Uchiha
3.Itachi
4.Pain
5.Kyuubi(Not Naruto.Becouse Naruto wouldn't even survive till Shippuuden without Kyuubi xD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.