First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
U.S Death Note Remake
Posted 6/12/08
shit!

americanization is on the move!

not another anime!
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

If Zac Effron plays Kira, I will shoot myself!


i agree!!! ill shoot myself too if that were to happen... ahahah but i dont think they're that stupid... ahahhaha
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


they'll dumb down the story,but over complicate the dialogues to make it sound more 'intelligent'.
"Target's moving to Sector 6."
"Load his co-ordinates!"
"It's no good,all systems have been jammed by an overflow of the circuits...."
It's almost like every movie from The Core to Star Trek have the same dialogues copied and pasted onto the script.
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


now that would be a good movie theme, hahaha. "Escape from hollywood".
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

blancer wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


now that would be a good movie theme, hahaha. "Escape from hollywood".


lolz.I know. They're planing to make a Ghost in The Shell movie too.And a Monster movie as well.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


ahhhh the sex scene. A great american filmmaking tradition. It's either that or excessive cleavage.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


ahhhh the sex scene. A great american filmmaking tradition. It's either that or excessive cleavage.


And don't forget!At least ONE blond female with big boobs.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


ahhhh the sex scene. A great american filmmaking tradition. It's either that or excessive cleavage.


And don't forget!At least ONE blond female with big boobs.


Jessica Simpson as Misa?
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


ahhhh the sex scene. A great american filmmaking tradition. It's either that or excessive cleavage.


And don't forget!At least ONE blond female with big boobs.


Jessica Simpson as Misa? :P


Nah. Not slutty enough.Pamela Anderson?
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the world of ever...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Jeebs wrote:


btsao91 wrote:

i think in my honest opinion after watching all the other american remakes of japanese movies that the US remake of death note is gonna suck. end of discussion


That's pretty obvious...


why don't they just do voice overs they do that for older movies... and to be realistic who cears about the lips not maching the words it happens all the time with anime and caertoons right?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


blancer wrote:

I think it will lack the complexity of "real" death note. Hollywood movies are too straightforward for making an anime. characters are either good or bad. So light=bad; L=good. just another hollywood movie, another good idea ruined.


Yeah.Maybe they'll even change the setting to New York.And they'll probably make a sex scene between Light and Misa instead of developing the actual story. Pssht!Death Note fans all over the world will be coming with torches to the directors house if the movie doesn't turn out to be good.


ahhhh the sex scene. A great american filmmaking tradition. It's either that or excessive cleavage.


And don't forget!At least ONE blond female with big boobs.


Jessica Simpson as Misa? :P


Nah. Not slutty enough.Pamela Anderson?


Nope,Fergie. She's a star but doesn't have an established acting career (barring a sopranos cameo.... as a stripper) and they can con a free soundtrack out of her.
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the world of ever...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

janel93 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

If Zac Effron plays Kira, I will shoot myself!


i agree!!! ill shoot myself too if that were to happen... ahahah but i dont think they're that stupid... ahahhaha


if he's in the movie at all it will be ruined
Posted 6/12/08

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
geez if they were really the casts..haha the movie will be freaking hilarious nyahahha... and zach is not the serious genius boy type haha.. and about avril..errr.... and johnny depp is too old for the role!! nyahaha

ok about the remaking of deathnote.... it would probably disappoint me.you know guys why... ok never mind.. haha

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.