First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
PAINLESS DEATH
Posted 6/12/08

DRO1 wrote:

Taking a knife and severing the brain stem.


still . . . that would hurt. . .

the knife would have to start from the skin. . .then you know what's happen next. . .
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Taking a knife and severing the brain stem.


still . . . that would hurt. . .

the knife would have to start from the skin. . .then you know what's happen next. . .


As soon as you cut with the brain stem the nervous system gets fucked with and it cuts off all feeling and theres no pain. Thats the the best painless death.
865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / under a mushroom
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


looneylovegood wrote:

died of having too much sex??


how is that painless?




uhm...heart attack.....i have heard of this once..in the news..
Posted 6/12/08

DRO1 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Taking a knife and severing the brain stem.


still . . . that would hurt. . .

the knife would have to start from the skin. . .then you know what's happen next. . .


As soon as you cut with the brain stem the nervous system gets fucked with and it cuts off all feeling and theres no pain. Thats the the best painless death.


then why a knife. . .

use a boomstick. . .
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The place you tho...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
A bullet to the back of the head would be in order.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Taking a knife and severing the brain stem.


still . . . that would hurt. . .

the knife would have to start from the skin. . .then you know what's happen next. . .


As soon as you cut with the brain stem the nervous system gets fucked with and it cuts off all feeling and theres no pain. Thats the the best painless death.


then why a knife. . .

use a boomstick. . .


A broom stick wouldnt cut through your skin... See when you get hurt yourself, it takes you a while before you actually feel pain. So if you do it the right way, You wont feel shit!
Posted 6/12/08

KnightBetrayed wrote:

A bullet to the back of the head would be in order.


i just remembered about a movie that a cop gets hit with a flying log to his face while driving car . . .
Posted 6/12/08

DRO1 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Taking a knife and severing the brain stem.


still . . . that would hurt. . .

the knife would have to start from the skin. . .then you know what's happen next. . .


As soon as you cut with the brain stem the nervous system gets fucked with and it cuts off all feeling and theres no pain. Thats the the best painless death.


then why a knife. . .

use a boomstick. . .


A broom stick wouldnt cut through your skin... See when you get hurt yourself, it takes you a while before you actually feel pain. So if you do it the right way, You wont feel shit!


agree

so how about explosions?


1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The place you tho...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


KnightBetrayed wrote:

A bullet to the back of the head would be in order.


i just remembered about a movie that a cop gets hit with a flying log to his face while driving car . . .



Woah, unless i'm sugar high, i'm positive that has nothing to do about my previous post. Oh well. Yeah i think i saw that too. Can't remember it though. Twister?
Posted 6/12/08

KnightBetrayed wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


KnightBetrayed wrote:

A bullet to the back of the head would be in order.


i just remembered about a movie that a cop gets hit with a flying log to his face while driving car . . .



Woah, unless i'm sugar high, i'm positive that has nothing to do about my previous post. Oh well. Yeah i think i saw that too. Can't remember it though. Twister?


no. . .i don't know the movie because i seen it as a gif . . . plus the log had leonidas's face. . .
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The place you tho...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


KnightBetrayed wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


KnightBetrayed wrote:

A bullet to the back of the head would be in order.


i just remembered about a movie that a cop gets hit with a flying log to his face while driving car . . .



Woah, unless i'm sugar high, i'm positive that has nothing to do about my previous post. Oh well. Yeah i think i saw that too. Can't remember it though. Twister?


no. . .i don't know the movie because i seen it as a gif . . . plus the log had leonidas's face. . .


Being hit by log that had Leonidas's face at the back of the head ... now thats what we Spartans call a beautiful death. XD
Posted 6/12/08

KnightBetrayed wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


KnightBetrayed wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


KnightBetrayed wrote:

A bullet to the back of the head would be in order.


i just remembered about a movie that a cop gets hit with a flying log to his face while driving car . . .



Woah, unless i'm sugar high, i'm positive that has nothing to do about my previous post. Oh well. Yeah i think i saw that too. Can't remember it though. Twister?


no. . .i don't know the movie because i seen it as a gif . . . plus the log had leonidas's face. . .


Being hit by log that had Leonidas's face at the back of the head ... now thats what we Spartans call a beautiful death. XD


i'm not kidding about the gif. . . if i saw that again, im gonna show it to you

edit: beautiful death lol
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

war4eternity wrote:


looneylovegood wrote:

died of having too much sex??


This guy heard a pop while having sex once and next thing he knew he had ONE BALL.

My friend said he was in Oprah.


one of my classmates kicked another in the groin.
next thing you know,he's doubled over,he had one ball and he was spitting out white liquid.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

h4x0rz wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


looneylovegood wrote:

died of having too much sex??


This guy heard a pop while having sex once and next thing he knew he had ONE BALL.

My friend said he was in Oprah.


one of my classmates kicked another in the groin.
next thing you know,he's doubled over,he had one ball and he was spitting out white liquid.


If that was true that would be so fucked up. Did he go to the hospital?

Posted 6/12/08

war4eternity wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


looneylovegood wrote:

died of having too much sex??


This guy heard a pop while having sex once and next thing he knew he had ONE BALL.

My friend said he was in Oprah.


one of my classmates kicked another in the groin.
next thing you know,he's doubled over,he had one ball and he was spitting out white liquid.


If that was true that would be so fucked up. Did he go to the hospital?



and this is why. . . we should not hit each others ball. . .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.