First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Lucky Star (OAV)
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
how many episode?!... hoping for 20+ hehe http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9842
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Maybe, 3 - 4 episodes? my guess
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:

OAVs do not reach 20+ episodes. Duh!


lol so true XD

2-3 normal number of ovas
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
1.

¦0
2694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Fate
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
a few episode only i guess for ova, was hoping they if can make another season of it rather then a ova
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Posted 6/12/08


Not, that tread talking about season 2, this is talking about OVA. Unless the person who started it meant 2nd season...
Posted 6/12/08
i thought it was OVA not OAV
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

i thought it was OVA not OAV


It can be either. OVA (Original Video Animation) OAV (Original Animated Video) Basically the same meaning
Posted 6/12/08

Miyaru wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

i thought it was OVA not OAV


It can be either. OVA (Original Video Animation) OAV (Original Animated Video) Basically the same meaning


(~_~) thx?
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

ryouzaki wrote:



Not, that tread talking about season 2, this is talking about OVA. Unless the person who started it meant 2nd season...


Well the thread title needs a name change but the description inside is about the same as this one still.
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

i thought it was OVA not OAV


It can be either. OVA (Original Video Animation) OAV (Original Animated Video) Basically the same meaning


(~_~) thx?


Welcome?
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

zfpinoy wrote:


ryouzaki wrote:



Not, that tread talking about season 2, this is talking about OVA. Unless the person who started it meant 2nd season...


Well the thread title needs a name change but the description inside is about the same as this one still.


Or he can leave the title and just change the description. Thus making life easier and it wouldn't be a dup
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

ryouzaki wrote:

Or he can leave the title and just change the description. Thus making life easier and it wouldn't be a dup


Possibly but what can you change it when you don't have enough information to give yet. Even if you change the description slightly its still similar to that particular thread.

Well its not for me to even complain I'm not technically a mod so my rights saying these things sometimes go in vain anyways. Let the mod decide.

P.S. Keeping similar threads just takes up space in the database. So original is much better then similar/duplicate threads.
Posted 6/12/08

zfpinoy wrote:


ryouzaki wrote:

Or he can leave the title and just change the description. Thus making life easier and it wouldn't be a dup


Possibly but what can you change it when you don't have enough information to give yet. Even if you change the description slightly its still similar to that particular thread.

Well its not for me to even complain I'm not technically a mod so my rights saying these things sometimes go in vain anyways. Let the mod decide.

P.S. Keeping similar threads just takes up space in the database. So original is much better then similar/duplicate threads.



So you say, however it is not similar since OVA is not a second season to an anime series. Though to you it might sound similar or look similar, in fact and reality it is not. Because it's not title as a second season, it's an extra. Original Video Animation.

In the end it's the Mods decision, let's see who's right, if this tread gets deleted, you can mock me all you want
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.