First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[GROUP] Neighbors
Character
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:

Group Name: Writers Block ( http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Writers_Block )
Purpose: Share stories and read them.
Description: For the aspiring writers out there, you're all welcome! For readers who want to have a good-read, check these out! And for the bored, this might kill your time.


Banner:


aPPROved


thanks so much!



ur a writer? the why dont u join the fanfic contest and pass a finished product if u have one?


Yes, I plan on joining... I'm still deciding if I would pass one that i've finished before or a new one... I left a few questions about the rules of the contest in the forum...would you mind answering them..?
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:

Group Name: Writers Block ( http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Writers_Block )
Purpose: Share stories and read them.
Description: For the aspiring writers out there, you're all welcome! For readers who want to have a good-read, check these out! And for the bored, this might kill your time.


Banner:


aPPROved


thanks so much!



ur a writer? the why dont u join the fanfic contest and pass a finished product if u have one?


Yes, I plan on joining... I'm still deciding if I would pass one that i've finished before or a new one... I left a few questions about the rules of the contest in the forum...would you mind answering them..?


sure
that's my job anyway~
Character
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:

Group Name: Writers Block ( http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Writers_Block )
Purpose: Share stories and read them.
Description: For the aspiring writers out there, you're all welcome! For readers who want to have a good-read, check these out! And for the bored, this might kill your time.


Banner:


aPPROved


thanks so much!



ur a writer? the why dont u join the fanfic contest and pass a finished product if u have one?


Yes, I plan on joining... I'm still deciding if I would pass one that i've finished before or a new one... I left a few questions about the rules of the contest in the forum...would you mind answering them..?


sure
that's my job anyway~


Thanks again! ^^,
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Group Name: Gakuen Alice Fan Club
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Gakuen_Alice_Fan_club
Purpose: For All Gakuen Alice Lovers! ^____^
Description: A place for Gakuen Alice's Info,meeting new friends,and have fun! ^_____^
Banner:

House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Group Name: Gakuen Alice Fan Club
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Gakuen_Alice_Fan_club
Purpose: For All Gakuen Alice Lovers! ^____^
Description: A place for Gakuen Alice's Info,meeting new friends,and have fun! ^_____^
Banner:




LOL
one of the most successful cr groups XD
approved~
pls choose a banner in one of our pages
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Group Name: Gakuen Alice Fan Club
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Gakuen_Alice_Fan_club
Purpose: For All Gakuen Alice Lovers! ^____^
Description: A place for Gakuen Alice's Info,meeting new friends,and have fun! ^_____^
Banner:




LOL
one of the most successful cr groups XD
approved~
pls choose a banner in one of our pages


Haha~ Thank you very much *bow*

About your group's banner,I have to choose between these two right?




House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fire_Alice wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Group Name: Gakuen Alice Fan Club
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Gakuen_Alice_Fan_club
Purpose: For All Gakuen Alice Lovers! ^____^
Description: A place for Gakuen Alice's Info,meeting new friends,and have fun! ^_____^
Banner:




LOL
one of the most successful cr groups XD
approved~
pls choose a banner in one of our pages


Haha~ Thank you very much *bow*

About your group's banner,I have to choose between these two right?






yes XD
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Okie~!

I will choose second one! ^___^

I love Honey-senpai~! XD
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Okie~!

I will choose second one! ^___^

I love Honey-senpai~! XD


LOL
next month, we'll have some friendship days with other groups

XD
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Okie~!

I will choose second one! ^___^

I love Honey-senpai~! XD


LOL
next month, we'll have some friendship days with other groups

XD


WoO! Seriously?

I'm looking forward to it!! ^_______^


Character
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Group Name:Anime Themes
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Anime_Themes

Description: People who love openings and ending songs of anime:)
*meet other users and have more friends:)*

House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

animeisa18 wrote:


Group Name:Anime Themes
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Anime_Themes

Description: People who love openings and ending songs of anime:)
*meet other users and have more friends:)*



approved =)
pls pick a banner in the official group banners page XD
Character
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


animeisa18 wrote:


Group Name:Anime Themes
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Anime_Themes

Description: People who love openings and ending songs of anime:)
*meet other users and have more friends:)*



approved =)
pls pick a banner in the official group banners page XD


okay.but can i do it tomorrow?:D
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

animeisa18 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


animeisa18 wrote:


Group Name:Anime Themes
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Anime_Themes

Description: People who love openings and ending songs of anime:)
*meet other users and have more friends:)*



approved =)
pls pick a banner in the official group banners page XD


okay.but can i do it tomorrow?:D


me too XD
of course
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animeisa18 wrote:


Group Name:Anime Themes
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Anime_Themes

Description: People who love openings and ending songs of anime:)
*meet other users and have more friends:)*



hey
add us in ur affie list cuz ill add u now XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.