First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply --> REQS* I.D Cards!
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Type: Cool plz
Your Username: Peppermint264
Student Year (e.g: Year 2) : Year 7th
Your Dormitary: Double Room, number 4
Your Ranks (e.g: Student Council President or Teacher of Vampire Class): Member of Vampire and P.E class
Font Colour: light purple please

13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
whoops, my pic!!! *finds pic* there it is!!

THE LEFT ONE PLZ

Posted 8/12/08
Type: Cool
Username: Jamie_25
Student Year : Year 7th
Dormitory Room: Triple Room, Room 36
Rank: Vice-President, Dance Class(Vice-Instructor)
Font color: light pink please

Picture: On the LEFT side plz.^^
Posted 8/12/08
i will do them probably tmr...coz tis comp dun haf the programme for editing...
Posted 8/13/08

Jamie_25 wrote:

Type: Cool
Username: Jamie_25
Student Year : Year 7th
Dormitory Room: Triple Room, Room 36
Rank: Vice-President, Dance Class(Vice-Instructor)
Font color: light pink please

Picture: On the LEFT side plz.^^


the yr not meaning the real one...
Posted 8/14/08

Jamie_25 wrote:

Type: Cool
Username: Jamie_25
Student Year : Year 7th
Dormitory Room: Triple Room, Room 36
Rank: Vice-President, Dance Class(Vice-Instructor)
Font color: light pink please

Picture: On the LEFT side plz.^^


here =D...
Posted 8/14/08

Peppermint264 wrote:


Type: Cool plz
Your Username: Peppermint264
Student Year (e.g: Year 2) : Year 7th
Your Dormitary: Double Room, number 4
Your Ranks (e.g: Student Council President or Teacher of Vampire Class): Member of Vampire and P.E class
Font Colour: light purple please



here u go ~~...
Posted 8/14/08

xiaobear wrote:


Jamie_25 wrote:

Type: Cool
Username: Jamie_25
Student Year : Year 7th
Dormitory Room: Triple Room, Room 36
Rank: Vice-President, Dance Class(Vice-Instructor)
Font color: light pink please

Picture: On the LEFT side plz.^^


here =D...


Arigatou gozaimasu!!! Uhm...how did ya do that?
8101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
wow u gals are lucky. u gt the newest design xP
student
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / P h i l i p p i n...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Username: Jen_chan101
Student Year: Year 1
Domintary: double room 4
Type: cute
Ranks: President of Vampire Class,Student in home economics ,vice president of angel class
font color: orange
student
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / P h i l i p p i n...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Type: Cute
Username: Jen_chan101
Student Year : Year 7th
Dormitory Room: Double room 29
Rank: Vice President of Angel class. student of vampire class and home economics class
Font color: orange

Posted 8/17/08

Jen_chan101 wrote:

Type: Cute
Username: Jen_chan101
Student Year : Year 7th
Dormitory Room: Double room 29
Rank: Vice President of Angel class. student of vampire class and home economics class
Font color: orange



here u go ^^...
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
Type: Cute
Your Username: computerko
Student Year: Year 2
Your Dormitary: Dorm 13
Your Ranks: Angel, art and Home Eco student, Student council member, volleyabll vp
Font Colour: Pink

student
4263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
Username : PrincessAngela
Student Year : 1st Year
Dormitary : Single Room , # 9
Rank : Music Club Student
Type : Cute
Picture >>
Posted 9/8/08

PrincessAngela wrote:

Username : PrincessAngela
Student Year : 1st Year
Dormitary : Single Room , # 9
Rank : Music Club Student
Type : Cute
Picture >>


omg omg omg...i fail my duty as a mod >.< so guilty!!! so sry for the so lateee card >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.