First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME: guess who??
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


who are these people???


whose that? mind i u upload another pic? haha! its kinda small



oh sorry now ok this one then

who are these two???



its ichigo and rukia!! XD
Posted 6/28/08
yes that's the good answer
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
haha! so i guess its my turn to post =) guess who's this?

Posted 6/28/08

chulit08 wrote:

haha! so i guess its my turn to post =) guess who's this?



they are hinata and neiji am i right???
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


chulit08 wrote:

haha! so i guess its my turn to post =) guess who's this?



they are hinata and neiji am i right???


yep!! go post another
Posted 6/28/08
yay!!!
ok who are these ???
Posted 6/28/08

chulit08 wrote:

haha! so i guess its my turn to post =) guess who's this?




i really like this pic. n_n
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


chulit08 wrote:

haha! so i guess its my turn to post =) guess who's this?




i really like this pic. n_n


hahaha!! me too!! hinata is my fav char in naruto XD
Posted 6/28/08

chulit08 wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


chulit08 wrote:

haha! so i guess its my turn to post =) guess who's this?




i really like this pic. n_n


hahaha!! me too!! hinata is my fav char in naruto XD


hinata and neiji are my fav. characters

Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:

yay!!!
ok who are these ???


oh, its from fruits basket!! its toru, kyo, yuki and...uhm..i forgot the brother..hahaha! is it shigure??
Posted 6/29/08

chulit08 wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:

yay!!!
ok who are these ???


oh, its from fruits basket!! its toru, kyo, yuki and...uhm..i forgot the brother..hahaha! is it shigure??


yes that's it
.... ahahaha it don't really matter because i also forgot his name ahahahah ..... and i think you have his name right tho

Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:

yay!!!
ok who are these ???


oh, its from fruits basket!! its toru, kyo, yuki and...uhm..i forgot the brother..hahaha! is it shigure??


yes that's it
.... ahahaha it don't really matter because i also forgot his name ahahahah ..... and i think you have his name right tho



hahaha! okay, its my turn to post =)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
guess who?

Posted 6/29/08

chulit08 wrote:

guess who?



uhmmm...i really don't know.... haven't seen this show.... sorry

Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


chulit08 wrote:

guess who?



uhmmm...i really don't know.... haven't seen this show.... sorry



haha! its okay..let other ppl guess it XD

p.s. u should check this anime out!!! its really AWESOME!! one of my faves =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.