First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
DONT YOU JUST LOVE...
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
ME!

Yeash, ladies, I am still single so you can get your hopes up but not too high! For the guys, don't get your hopes up.


Okay, time for school. When I get back, I will read all the lovely compliments about how hawt/cute/sexy I am.
Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
I love you
Posted 6/12/08
LMAO
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
come to papa..
Posted 6/12/08

Mts wrote:

I love you



I love you too, not that love though.

22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
? ? ?
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
alrighty then... reported
Posted 6/12/08

Chance16 wrote:

come to papa..



What... Since when was I your dad?

Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Kisuke63 wrote:


Mts wrote:

I love you



I love you too, not that love though.



=( I'll still love with that love
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

What... Since when was I your dad?



come to mama...

Posted 6/12/08

Mts wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:


Mts wrote:

I love you



I love you too, not that love though.



=( I'll still love with that love


Sorry! T.T

Posted 6/12/08

Chance16 wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:

What... Since when was I your dad?



come to mama...




What... No comment.

22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Kisuke63 wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

come to papa..



What... Since when was I your dad?



HOLY SHIT ! LMFAO !
Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

Sorry! T.T



I'll just have to give you up then =(
Posted 6/12/08

Mts wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:

Sorry! T.T



I'll just have to give you up then =(


Good idea. There are millions of fish in teh see!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.