First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Hey Say JUMP Girfriends
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
OMFG this is super stupid! What the heck is with Hey Say Jump member having GFs?

THEY DO NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE GF UNTIL THEY'RE 24 & UP!!!!

& no! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop pairing up Hey Say Jump! with Hello Project Kids!

The rumors aren't true!
There are NO proofs.
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 7/6/08
Here are the members who got pariring so far :
(these are the girls from H!PK & it's not real)

Yamada Ryosuke - Risako Sugaya / Suzuki Airi
Arioka Daiki - Yajima Maimi
Chinen Yuuri - Mai Hagiwara
Inoo Kei - Miyabi Natsuyaki
Yuto Nakajima - Kumai Yurina

NOT From H!PK :
Takaki Yuya - Kato Rubi



Member
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
Hahaha, you still don't understand what Idol is. ok Hello project, they are NOT allow to have any bf because of that producer Tsunku, and they are Idol. and Johnnys are the same way. Unless they are older like Kimura Takuya he is 30 something years old now and they can get married. But there is no way that gay Johnny Kitagawa will allow them to have gf either. In the U.S. or other country they might allow idols like Hilary Duff or whatever to have bf and stuff but in Japan its forbidden until they are older like in mid of 20s and 30s or something. Once they find out they have bf or either gf on both idol group, they will kick them out. Thats for sure. And Hey! Say! Jump and Hello Project? are you kidding, they are rivals!!!! there is no way Tsunku and Johnny Kitagawa will allow it! or else they will kick them out. Especially Idols in Japan are very strict. If you drink, you get kicked out, smoke, you get kicked out, have any kind of violence, you get kicked out, gf or bf, you get kicked out. So you don't have to worry about that for now. Until they get older and become senior of Jonnys. Oh, not to mention, especially Yamada Ryosuke and rest of the Hey! Say! Jump, they are very popular in Japan now. They would not do anything stupid to get kicked out. And Yamada Ryosuke said on the interview that right now he doesnt want any gf because he wants to concentrate on his work and school.
Member
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
well it's not like PoisonBabee was saying they were paired up with those girls...she was just saying that OTHER people made them up...and she's annoyed by it...
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Yup. thnx nonobon :]
It's just sooo annoying when ppl think idols are together when there not.
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / FT ISLAND's islan...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
yup yup.. n why do people make those rumors??? > <
that really anooys me
Member
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

PoisonBabee wrote:

Here are the members who got pariring so far :
(these are the girls from H!PK & it's not real)

Yamada Ryosuke - Risako Sugaya / Suzuki Airi
Arioka Daiki - Yajima Maimi
Chinen Yuuri - Mai Hagiwara
Inoo Kei - Miyabi Natsuyaki





and also yuto nakajima for kumai yurina.....
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
OMG really??
I frkan hate that! x[
I like Yurina & Yuto but icant believe it!
Member
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I thought they were never allowed as long as they're in johnny's but I'm glad to know
they can have one when they reach 24 and up.
Besides, I think that's actually a perfect time to meet a partner
because
a) they've probably earned enough to support a family by that time(IF they meet someone and wants to get married)
b) they're more mature
c) fans who've bewn with them from the start have also grown with them.
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Ahahahah i forgot about a little info :D
Yurina is TALLER than Yuto.
So there is no way that Yuto would date someone taller than him.
176.5 cm compared to 170 cm

(red = Yurina) ( blue= Yuto)
Member
4331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you;
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
yeah ! i rilly annoyed wid daaat rumor .
~~>.<~~
Member
8166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i tink idols are really pity that they hav silly rumours around them but they didnt do it at all
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I thought Hello Project talents were used to be allowed to have relationships..but because one girl got pregnant..so now they don't allow them to have bfs!! ^-^

and of course the pairings aren't true!!
do they even know each other??

Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

hsj9392 wrote:

I thought Hello Project talents were used to be allowed to have relationships..but because one girl got pregnant..so now they don't allow them to have bfs!! ^-^

and of course the pairings aren't true!!
do they even know each other??



Well, w/e with H!P.
Tsuji Nozomi (She isn't from Johnny's lol) got pregnant & she married a 26 years old guy who isn't from Johnny's , but he is an actor.
So i guess he is 24 & up, an actor , & i think he is responsible enough :]

I always think that HSJ allowed to have gfs until 24 (or up).
Since our boys our only 13 - 18 i guess they'll have to wait or they'll be kicked out.


I think both H!P & J.E knows each other because sometime i think they were on music station together?
I'm not sure..


Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

PoisonBabee wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

I thought Hello Project talents were used to be allowed to have relationships..but because one girl got pregnant..so now they don't allow them to have bfs!! ^-^

and of course the pairings aren't true!!
do they even know each other??



Well, w/e with H!P.
Tsuji Nozomi (She isn't from Johnny's lol) got pregnant & she married a 26 years old guy who isn't from Johnny's , but he is an actor.
So i guess he is 24 & up, an actor , & i think he is responsible enough :]

I always think that HSJ allowed to have gfs until 24 (or up).
Since our boys our only 13 - 18 i guess they'll have to wait or they'll be kicked out.


I think both H!P & J.E knows each other because sometime i think they were on music station together?
I'm not sure..





I never said that the girl from Hello Proj got pregnant because of a JE member..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.