First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions and Feedbacks
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
comment please (:

A shana banner using a blend of alot of diffrent images.
Posted 7/20/08

rachealchung wrote:

comment please (:

A shana banner using a blend of alot of diffrent images.


My dear..not to be rude..but this is not where u ask ppl to comment and rate
Posted 7/20/08
yes this is suggestions and feedbacks FOR the club XD
Posted 7/20/08
lol.. not for the siggie/aviies//banners or any other of ur creations
Posted 7/20/08
XD yes yes..what she said ▲
Posted 7/20/08
>_<
Posted 7/20/08
Posted 7/21/08
*dance*
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
o-o.

- post .. - D:

Feedback - Good group..
Posted 7/22/08
thats not really a suggestion.. lol
Posted 7/22/08
im suggesting to add a theme and anime of the month.. XD
Posted 7/22/08

juanna wrote:

im suggesting to add a theme and anime of the month.. XD


sure what theme?
Posted 7/22/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

im suggesting to add a theme and anime of the month.. XD


sure what theme?


Anything.. something like

Theme - Lolita Girls
Anime of The Month - Code Geass


u can create a theme if u wan too like.. summer/winter/blue/black and white/bloody or anything
Posted 7/22/08


nyaaa..tat's a great idea!!! but I think kiel needs to approve it first nyaa X3
Posted 7/22/08

fringyfern wrote:



nyaaa..tat's a great idea!!! but I think kiel needs to approve it first nyaa X3


yea... that whosp why is he not on9
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.