First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions and Feedbacks
Posted 7/31/08
i know..more mods - - more siggie tutorials
Posted 8/1/08
I AGREE WITH JUANNA !
Posted 8/1/08
and provide a simple vector siggie tutorial
Posted 8/2/08

juanna wrote:

and provide a simple vector siggie tutorial


that will be a long one...can you give an example
Posted 8/2/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

and provide a simple vector siggie tutorial


that will be a long one...can you give an example


well erm not so hard just a simple one.. XD
Posted 8/2/08
]

I really dislike making vectors and siggies -.-
Posted 8/2/08

fringyfern wrote:

]

I really dislike making vectors and siggies -.-


well me too but i wnana try..but i always fail - -
Posted 8/2/08

juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:

]

I really dislike making vectors and siggies -.-


well me too but i wnana try..but i always fail - -


I feel it's so unoriginal...if you can make a vector, you can color a manga..same procedure...
Posted 8/2/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:

]

I really dislike making vectors and siggies -.-


well me too but i wnana try..but i always fail - -


I feel it's so unoriginal...if you can make a vector, you can color a manga..same procedure...


but i cannot do vector so meaning cannot color manga!! OGM!!!!!!!!
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08


you can also use brush for manga coloring..
then do what I said yesterday..
Posted 8/2/08

fringyfern wrote:



you can also use brush for manga coloring..
then do what I said yesterday..


u can/?! but wouldnt it be hard?
Posted 8/2/08

juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:



you can also use brush for manga coloring..
then do what I said yesterday..


u can/?! but wouldnt it be hard?


it depends..best to use a selection tool like polygonal lasso first then color..mistakes won't be noticed too much in manga coloring..
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08


owh..ill try it when i search for a proper picture.. XD
Posted 8/2/08

juanna wrote:



owh..ill try it when i search for a proper picture.. XD


so you're going to join then? XD
Posted 8/2/08
i want more tutorials !! like rendering a higher level tutorials
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.