First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
weirdest anime characters name
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


holy_may wrote:

the point of this thread?...


Up until now HIYONO_MAY judges anime thread whats the point of judging it are you a forum moderator???


You fucking fail. Now get the fuck out. Retarded fucks are not wanted in this world. I assure you that NO ONE wants you here. Unless you are illiterate, or just plainly stupid, you shouldn't say anything at all.


Sorry but you are the one that fails here. you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.

Then i will say what i want to say and I have my buddies here at CR. AND THEY WANT ME HERE

so please if you don't have something intelligent in mid don't bother talking to me.


Don't make me laugh, motherfucker. It's YOU who's not speaking formally. Proof? LOOK AT YOUR GRAMMAR.


you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.


Even my baby brother has better grammar than you, fucktard. Get the fuck out of here, dumbfuck. Failures are not accepted in this society.


Then i will say what i want to say and I have my buddies here at CR. AND THEY WANT ME HERE


Oh? You mean the buddy-whores that add everyone for the sake of having one more buddy? Just shut up, fag.


Sorry but you are the one that fails here. you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.


I find no limit in your sublime stupidity. Do you know what you're saying, dumbfuck? Do you think with your vagina? THINK before you type. How does the way I speak have ANYTHING to do with illiteracy? You CAN'T THINK. That's why you fail. Look at the thread. Look at how many people are calling you a retard. Erase yourself from this world. You are clearly not wanted here.
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Malignity wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Malignity wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:
no offence
but I'll be change my avatar because you said so. LOL want to see my face??


No. Please, no.

Today, while I was having dinner, this image of an uglyass girl in my school suddenly popped up into my mind for apparently no reason. I lost my appetite because of that.

I don't want to experience the same feeling again. It was awful. Please don't show your face to us. Please. Thank you.


uhhm please just dont look at my profile and I don't have fast fingers and fast mind to deal with 5 persons I think I could talk only with 4 persons at a time lets save the conversation later.


I don't see why I shouldn't, since you were clearly asking people to look at your profile. I don't care if you don't have a "fast mind" for responding, all I'm asking you to do is not to show your true image in front of me. That's it. Thanks a lot.


YOUR WELCOME!! ^_^


You fail again. Fix up that grammar of yours. It's really horrible. It's not "your welcome." The correct phrase is "you're welcome." Stop proving your idiocy and shut the fuck up.
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:

you are very self centered T_T. Your exaggerating too much about yourself, do you have proof of your statement
that you are the hottest chinese guy? show me, I'm just satisfied just to see a compliment as proof. And i do
believe that being hot not only includes the face but also the body I go to the gym 4 times a weak and having
a jujitsu training and has a blue belt. how about you?



You are very self centered T_T. You're exaggerating too much about yourself. Do you have proof of your statement
that you are the hottest chinese guy? Show me, I'm just satisfied just to see a compliment as proof. And I do
believe that being hot not only includes the face, but also the body. I go to the gym 4 times a weak and has
a Jujitsu training as a blue belt. How about you?
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Sorry, but I'm by far one of the hottest Chinese people in this world. You didn't understand what I was implying.


you are very self centered T_T. Your exaggerating too much about yourself, do you have proof of your statement
that you are the hottest chinese guy? show me, I'm just satisfied just to see a compliment as proof. And i do
believe that being hot not only includes the face but also the body I go to the gym 4 times a weak and having
a jujitsu training and has a blue belt. how about you?


Did you take the time to notice I've said "one" of the hottest guys? Yes, I am very conceited. Many people tell me that. I agree you that hot includes the face AND the body. Blue belt? Belts doesn't mean anything. It's just a symbol of how many days and hours you've put up with the training. It doesn't signify anything. I'm a brown belt 3 in Karate, and I can say Karate is useless shit from all I've learned.

Kung Fu
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kMg39lfqwrQ
Time: 2:44.
Sorry, I don't work out. Kung Fu users don't depend on solely muscle strength because it kills flexibility and speed.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

CounterCIockwise wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


holy_may wrote:

the point of this thread?...


Up until now HIYONO_MAY judges anime thread whats the point of judging it are you a forum moderator???


You fucking fail. Now get the fuck out. Retarded fucks are not wanted in this world. I assure you that NO ONE wants you here. Unless you are illiterate, or just plainly stupid, you shouldn't say anything at all.


Sorry but you are the one that fails here. you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.

Then i will say what i want to say and I have my buddies here at CR. AND THEY WANT ME HERE

so please if you don't have something intelligent in mid don't bother talking to me.


Don't make me laugh, motherfucker. It's YOU who's not speaking formally. Proof? LOOK AT YOUR GRAMMAR.


you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.


Even my baby brother has better grammar than you, fucktard. Get the fuck out of here, dumbfuck. Failures are not accepted in this society.


Then i will say what i want to say and I have my buddies here at CR. AND THEY WANT ME HERE


Oh? You mean the buddy-whores that add everyone for the sake of having one more buddy? Just shut up, fag.


Sorry but you are the one that fails here. you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.


I find no limit in your sublime stupidity. Do you know what you're saying, dumbfuck? Do you think with your vagina? THINK before you type. How does the way I speak have ANYTHING to do with illiteracy? You CAN'T THINK. That's why you fail. Look at the thread. Look at how many people are calling you a retard. Erase yourself from this world. You are clearly not wanted here.


Grammar is not a basis of anyones intellect. Like me here in the philippines english is not our main language here try to argue with me in our language maybe your chance of winning against me is .0000000001%
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:
YOUR WELCOME!! ^_^


Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


holy_may wrote:

the point of this thread?...


Up until now HIYONO_MAY judges anime thread whats the point of judging it are you a forum moderator???


You fucking fail. Now get the fuck out. Retarded fucks are not wanted in this world. I assure you that NO ONE wants you here. Unless you are illiterate, or just plainly stupid, you shouldn't say anything at all.


Sorry but you are the one that fails here. you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.

Then i will say what i want to say and I have my buddies here at CR. AND THEY WANT ME HERE

so please if you don't have something intelligent in mid don't bother talking to me.


Don't make me laugh, motherfucker. It's YOU who's not speaking formally. Proof? LOOK AT YOUR GRAMMAR.


you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.


Even my baby brother has better grammar than you, fucktard. Get the fuck out of here, dumbfuck. Failures are not accepted in this society.


Then i will say what i want to say and I have my buddies here at CR. AND THEY WANT ME HERE


Oh? You mean the buddy-whores that add everyone for the sake of having one more buddy? Just shut up, fag.


Sorry but you are the one that fails here. you don't speak formally, the way you spoke to me proves you in being an illiterate person, you speak like a gangster and i see you as a delinquent person judging in the way you speak.


I find no limit in your sublime stupidity. Do you know what you're saying, dumbfuck? Do you think with your vagina? THINK before you type. How does the way I speak have ANYTHING to do with illiteracy? You CAN'T THINK. That's why you fail. Look at the thread. Look at how many people are calling you a retard. Erase yourself from this world. You are clearly not wanted here.


Grammar is not a basis of anyones intellect. Like me here in the philippines english is not our main language here try to argue with me in our language maybe your chance of winning against me is .0000000001%


Are you retarded? You started judging me by the way I was speaking. Therefore, I judged you by the way you were speaking as well. Every word you babble out of your filthy mouth seems to be illogical and contradictory. Get the fuck out. Nothing you say makes sense, and the only thing it proves is your hypocrisy.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Eudd wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Sorry, but I'm by far one of the hottest Chinese people in this world. You didn't understand what I was implying.


you are very self centered T_T. Your exaggerating too much about yourself, do you have proof of your statement
that you are the hottest chinese guy? show me, I'm just satisfied just to see a compliment as proof. And i do
believe that being hot not only includes the face but also the body I go to the gym 4 times a weak and having
a jujitsu training and has a blue belt. how about you?


Did you take the time to notice I've said "one" of the hottest guys? Yes, I am very conceited. Many people tell me that. I agree you that hot includes the face AND the body. Blue belt? Belts doesn't mean anything. It's just a symbol of how many days and hours you've put up with the training. It doesn't signify anything. I'm a brown belt 3 in Karate, and I can say Karate is useless shit from all I've learned.

Kung Fu
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kMg39lfqwrQ
Time: 2:44.
Sorry, I don't work out. Kung Fu users don't depend on solely muscle strength because it kills flexibility and speed.

do you watch UFC? you will notice that flexibility and quickness does not work against vitality, strength , and speed. Also i've read your topic in fighting you said that kung fu can't match against grappling jujitsu includes
grappling therefore i conclude that jujitsu pawn kung fu. then i saw you there are you the person in the left in the video? but i'm expecting to see sparing not kung fu dancing w/ steps.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Malignity wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:
YOUR WELCOME!! ^_^




i'll change my your welcome to you're welcome because CC is pointing me out LOL as if i can be pawned that easily.
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Malignity wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:
YOUR WELCOME!! ^_^




i'll change my your welcome to you're welcome because CC is pointing me out LOL as if i can be pawned that easily.


I've been reading the past post and... *sign* I feel sorry for you, no offense.
Posted 6/12/08
What the fuck did this thread turn into? I'm too lazy to read mountains of text.

Also, as for the original topic, nothing beats Jacuzi Splot.
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:
do you watch UFC? you will notice that flexibility and quickness does not work against vitality, strength , and speed. Also i've read your topic in fighting you said that kung fu can't match against grappling jujitsu includes
grappling therefore i conclude that jujitsu pawn kung fu. then i saw you there are you the person in the left in the video? but i'm expecting to see sparing not kung fu dancing w/ steps.


Um. I even gave you the timing. So whoever you were searching, it was not me.

You can't conclude anything until we face one another as opponents. That's one of the key elements in being a Martial Artist. You've proved yourself not worthy enough to have this discussion with me. If you wish to continue it further, debate on the "how do you fight" thread.
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:

do you watch UFC? you will notice that flexibility and quickness does not work against vitality, strength , and speed. Also i've read your topic in fighting you said that kung fu can't match against grappling jujitsu includes
grappling therefore i conclude that jujitsu pawn kung fu. then i saw you there are you the person in the left in the video? but i'm expecting to see sparing not kung fu dancing w/ steps.


Do you watch UFC? You will notice that flexibility and quickness does not work against vitality, strength , and speed. Also I've read your topic in fighting and you said that Kung Fu can't match against grappling. Jujitsu is included in
grappling, therefore I can conclude that Jujitsu pawn Kung Fu. this en i saw you there (say what?) are you the person on the left in the video? I was expecting to see sparring not Kung Fu dancing w/ steps.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Malignity wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:
YOUR WELCOME!! ^_^




i'll change my your welcome to you're welcome because CC is pointing me out LOL as if i can be pawned that easily.


You were already pawned. You just lied to yourself and pretended to keep on fighting.
lol, you got that nice attitude (not giving up) but try not over do it. Even that attitude has its limit.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
lol, how did this turn into a UFC related topic??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.