First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
weirdest anime characters name
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
lelouch...wonder what it means..i'm not even sure if i can pronounce it right
Posted 6/12/08

icarus923 wrote:

lelouch...wonder what it means..i'm not even sure if i can pronounce it right


It reminds me of leeches

Another weird name...

Zero. (Vamp Knight)

Who would name their child a number....

Also Cloud
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Eudd wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:
do you watch UFC? you will notice that flexibility and quickness does not work against vitality, strength , and speed. Also i've read your topic in fighting you said that kung fu can't match against grappling jujitsu includes
grappling therefore i conclude that jujitsu pawn kung fu. then i saw you there are you the person in the left in the video? but i'm expecting to see sparing not kung fu dancing w/ steps.


Um. I even gave you the timing. So whoever you were searching, it was not me.

You can't conclude anything until we face one another as opponents. That's one of the key elements in being a Martial Artist. You've proved yourself not worthy enough to have this discussion with me. If you wish to continue it further, debate on the "how do you fight" thread.


Ok I trully believe that my statement has a lot of fallacies yet i can't express what i want to say because

1st i'm not that good at english but in our NEXT encounter in the how do you fight thread please look at my points not my grammar because in our country english is not our main language here.

2nd please lets have a 1 on 1 debate without your followers because i can deal with 5 person at a time.

3rd how can i pawn you if you can't see my points.

no hard feelings , a fair debate, and lets debate professionally w/out saying words like fuck etc. till then
i'll practice hard so that i can pawn you
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Majinryuu wrote:

lol, how did this turn into a UFC related topic??


Its a long long long long story ^_^
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
have you tried googling or going to wikipedia and checking out the names. Most of them have meanings.
Posted 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:

Ok I trully believe that my statement has a lot of fallacies yet i can't express what i want to say because

1st i'm not that good at english but in our NEXT encounter in the how do you fight thread please look at my points not my grammar because in our country english is not our main language here.

2nd please lets have a 1 on 1 debate without your followers because i can deal with 5 person at a time.

3rd how can i pawn you if you can't see my points.

no hard feelings , a fair debate, and lets debate professionally w/out saying words like fuck etc. till then
i'll practice hard so that i can pawn you


Why have a 1 on 1 debate when you can deal with 5 people at a time?
Posted 6/12/08
Random Thread. lol

mine is probally yaya,
Posted 6/12/08

SimplyBill wrote:


ryouzaki wrote:


icarus923 wrote:

lelouch...wonder what it means..i'm not even sure if i can pronounce it right



Another weird name...

Zero. (Vamp Knight)

Who would name their child a number....


How about the name "Wan"?


Since don't know any Chinese,Philiphines, Japanese etc names. I don't find that name strange
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Wierdest names? In anime? You guys haven't being watching the right stuff to pull weird shit out of.

Space Runaway Ideon:
-Karala Ajiba (character)
-Ganga Lubu (mecha)
-Zig Mack (mecha)
-Gije Zaral (character)
-Damido Pecchi (character)
-Daram Zuba (character)
-Abadede Gurimade (character)

Invincible Superman Zambot 3:
-Killer the Butcher (character. What a name!)
-Bandok (mecha)
-Gabidan (mecha)

Tell me who would come up with those silly names nowadays.
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Um. I even gave you the timing. So whoever you were searching, it was not me.

You can't conclude anything until we face one another as opponents. That's one of the key elements in being a Martial Artist. You've proved yourself not worthy enough to have this discussion with me. If you wish to continue it further, debate on the "how do you fight" thread.


1st i'm not that good at english but in our NEXT encounter in the how do you fight thread please look at my points not my grammar because in our country english is not our main language here.

2nd please lets have a 1 on 1 debate without your followers because i can deal with 5 person at a time.

3rd how can i pawn you if you can't see my points.

no hard feelings , a fair debate, and lets debate professionally w/out saying words like fuck etc. till then
i'll practice hard so that i can pawn you


1. Quote me so I can get a notification.

2. They don't have any deep conceptions of Martial Arts. They won't join in even if I asked them to.

3. What was your point? You've made no points so far.

4. Profanity is not the way I debate. I'd only use them when the person I'm debating is a legitimate retard. Lastly, good luck, practice hard. You need it.
20452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
dunno
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
since its anime the names are japanese, so there all pretty weird.
Posted 6/12/08
Lettuce and Pudding from tokyo Mew Mew
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

bluepanda104 wrote:

since its anime the names are japanese, so there all pretty weird.


Isn't that sort of biased?

Oh, and I'm guessing most, if not all of the characters of Vandread have weird names, most notably Rabat and BC (translate it so you'll get what I mean).
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Eudd wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Um. I even gave you the timing. So whoever you were searching, it was not me.

You can't conclude anything until we face one another as opponents. That's one of the key elements in being a Martial Artist. You've proved yourself not worthy enough to have this discussion with me. If you wish to continue it further, debate on the "how do you fight" thread.


1st i'm not that good at english but in our NEXT encounter in the how do you fight thread please look at my points not my grammar because in our country english is not our main language here.

2nd please lets have a 1 on 1 debate without your followers because i can deal with 5 person at a time.

3rd how can i pawn you if you can't see my points.

no hard feelings , a fair debate, and lets debate professionally w/out saying words like fuck etc. till then
i'll practice hard so that i can pawn you


1. Quote me so I can get a notification.

2. They don't have any deep conceptions of Martial Arts. They won't join in even if I asked them to.

3. What was your point? You've made no points so far.

4. Profanity is not the way I debate. I'd only use them when the person I'm debating is a legitimate retard. Lastly, good luck, practice hard. You need it.


Yes i will and i will read a thousand of your post here in CR observe and I will find a way to counter you. I will face you when i am as good as your rival kyocool I'll definitely beat you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.