Post Reply Did you like the Fruits Basket ending?
Posted 6/12/08
Just wondering if you all liked it?
Posted 6/12/08
I thought i was alright
Member
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i loved it
Posted 6/12/08
It was pretty good
Posted 6/12/08
it was alright
Creator
13076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Um I'm At-
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

_hinamori_ wrote:

Just wondering if you all liked it?


Are u talking about the anime or manga
Posted 6/13/08

animangagirl wrote:


_hinamori_ wrote:

Just wondering if you all liked it?


Are u talking about the anime or manga


whichever one
Creator
13076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Um I'm At-
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

_hinamori_ wrote:


animangagirl wrote:


_hinamori_ wrote:

Just wondering if you all liked it?


Are u talking about the anime or manga


whichever one


okay i liked the manga's ending more it had more info i did not like the anding of the anime that much not a lot of kyo and tohru and in the manga kyo and tohru get married and have a son and grandaughter
Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
it was okaay i guess
Posted 6/17/08
i thought the manga ending was bette than the anime 1, but still good
Member
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

i thought the manga ending was bette than the anime 1, but still good


Me 2
Member
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere....
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
it was alright
Member
7328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Miami, fl
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
no not 1 bit i dont think Kyo and Tohru make a good couple dey r da worst couple i think Yuki and Tohru make da best couple
You must be logged in to post.