First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who created The universe?!
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Andromeda
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

BankaiMalaria wrote:

When one of you figures out how to go back in time to the point where the universe was created and get actual evidence "God" created the universe, tell me. In the mean time, I'll be busy not being gullible.


No one will be able 2 do.., that's ridiculous!

do you see those building?...



The steel, iron,cement,watar and othor materials united and mixed together ....
So they formed these buildings...that you're seeing..

7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
I find it hard to believe that teh Big Bang actually happened. My professor told me that a science is called real and true science of it is observed and experimented. Enlighten me if scientists did the two. I can't also say that God created the Universe although I still believe in God which is confusing O_o
Posted 6/14/08

digs wrote:

Then how did the universe come to be? It didn't create itself, nothing can come from nothingness. Even if it could, why would it? There is no will within nothingness to create, It didn't "just happen." God created the universe, which is fact. You can't argue (logically) that God didn't create the universe. A creation calls for a creator.


so who's d creator of 'god'? u cnt say he just existed coz dat wud contradict urself!
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Andromeda
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Shinjy wrote:


digs wrote:

Then how did the universe come to be? It didn't create itself, nothing can come from nothingness. Even if it could, why would it? There is no will within nothingness to create, It didn't "just happen." God created the universe, which is fact. You can't argue (logically) that God didn't create the universe. A creation calls for a creator.


so who's d creator of 'god'? u cnt say he just existed coz dat wud contradict urself!


Who are you?

a human whom his maximum age's around 122 years.
a human who never know his death day,
a human who can't stop the tornado, earth-quakes,volcanos,deluges....

a human with limited brain, limited power and limited life!

It's pointless to ask this Q, the main point is that the God exists and every tiny bit of the life proves that.

To believe that or not is up to you
but if your LIFE has NO reason, why you are still ALIVE?
Posted 6/15/08

Real_ZERO wrote:

a human whom his maximum age's around 122 years...


u didnt answer my question? just coz there life around us doesnt conclusively prove the existence of 'god', u get me?
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

Shinjy wrote:


nadiloo wrote:

My Opinion is:

1) God created the universe
2) Me and all non-atheist religion
3) I know because i know!
4) GOD and the catholic faith told me!


u sound so dumb! 'i know beacause i know?' wot kinda fucked up stupidity is dat?
'God' told u? was u drunk, high on drugs or mentally ill?
Moreover, atheism is not a fucking religion u prat!
i'm surprised ur 16! u make a toddler look intelligent!


Before you say what you think, why don't you think more clearly first? State your own opinion first, my friend. If you have nothing better to say, then please don't say anything. I understand what nadiloo says because things like these are very hard to explain. Also, correct someone with more...kindness, please?

Anyway,
I believe God created the universe.
My religion told me, and I also did to myself.
No one really knows the truth, but if you believe what is, then that is is the truth.


Shinjy wrote:


Real_ZERO wrote:

a human whom his maximum age's around 122 years...


u didnt answer my question? just coz there life around us doesnt conclusively prove the existence of 'god', u get me?


Your question is hard to answer. Some say, that not all questions are meant to be answered, but according to what I have learned and the knowledge I have acquired, we cannot say that something created God. God created Himself. Out of nothingness, there He appears. How is this possible? It is only possible because God is all powerful. He is the Almighty Father.

^^v
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Look up for topics about creationism and other similar topics in the forums using the Forum Search. There are existing topics, and all of them have atheists battling believers up to their necks. We don't need another thread like this.





~ Locked
Posted 6/15/08

emiems wrote:

Your question is hard to answer. Some say, that not all questions are meant to be answered, but according to what I have learned and the knowledge I have acquired, we cannot say that something created God. God created Himself. Out of nothingness, there He appears. How is this possible? It is only possible because God is all powerful. He is the Almighty Father.

^^v


how can something create itself wen it didnt exist in the first place? it doesnt make sense. it contradicts the theory that everything was created by someone or something eh?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.