First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Speacial A turning into a drama
5620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i agreee!!!! it looks really funn with these characters XD
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
cool!!!!!!!!!i hope it happens
7472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
man with such cast !! inevitable !! l wanna watch ..
Posted 6/15/08
wahh! i wonder which would be better :/
but i think the anime is awesome!
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Somewhere in This...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i hope it will happen ^-^....
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

pr33ty_kae wrote:


usagi92 wrote:

A lot of famous manga and anime had been remade into a drama. Right now I hope they will make a drama on Speacial A. If it does turn into a drama, who would you pick to be in it?
hikari
kei
akira
tadashi
megumi
jun
ryu


wat is the name hu plays akira and megumi?and watz the tittle of this drama!


akira is aya ueto
megumi is toda erika
the anime is call special A
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / where you can see...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
not familiar with the animae...can you tell me the story???
1789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

luffygirl wrote:

not familiar with the animae...can you tell me the story???



well, it's about this super dense girl that the lead guy likes.. but the lead girl only sees him as a rival... watch or read it, it's entertaining. ;]
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / edible island >:D
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
ohh yess ;D
i cant wait till this drama comes out
i love the Cast too!!!
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalkerrrrr
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
omg thats a great cast. i wud be awesome if they made special A a live action
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / where you can see...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

ella08 wrote:


luffygirl wrote:

not familiar with the animae...can you tell me the story???



well, it's about this super dense girl that the lead guy likes.. but the lead girl only sees him as a rival... watch or read it, it's entertaining. ;]




imma take your word on it..thanks...i think ill check that out after the cardcaptor sakura movie that im finishing right now..
thanks a lot...!!!!!
1789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

luffygirl wrote:


ella08 wrote:


luffygirl wrote:

not familiar with the animae...can you tell me the story???



well, it's about this super dense girl that the lead guy likes.. but the lead girl only sees him as a rival... watch or read it, it's entertaining. ;]




imma take your word on it..thanks...i think ill check that out after the cardcaptor sakura movie that im finishing right now..
thanks a lot...!!!!!

no problem! take my word.. it really is entertaining.. alot of people wants it to be a drama series too.. LOL! :]

18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
gud choice.
:]]
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / next to u
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
i hope sooo
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
xP that would be the bestest :X x.X like the characters u chose xP
dunt really agree with kame being tadashi though.__. dunt think he will lik getting smacked by akira all the time and hes quiet xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.