First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Funniest pick up line
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
well theses worst pick up line and i dun think worst and funny go together but if its a jupe then lock ME!!



i heard this in town it was rlly crack up for me


"hi cute i got a fat wallet wanna go out with me?"
i was like O.o....WTF?!?!?!!
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

AgentChaos wrote:

well theses worst pick up line and i dun think worst and funny go together but if its a jupe then lock ME!!



i heard this in town it was rlly crack up for me


"hi cute i got a fat wallet wanna go out with me?"
i was like O.o....WTF?!?!?!!


rich kids are stupid ....
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Do you take it up the ass?
Forget that! Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist
Fuck me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?
Hi, I'm not trying to pressure you, I don't want to have sex without mutual consent; and by the way, you have my consent
Hi, my name is {name}, I like peanut butter, wanna fuck?

btw this is probly a duplicate
Posted 6/13/08
when god created you, he was drunk. . .
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

h4x0rz wrote:


AgentChaos wrote:

well theses worst pick up line and i dun think worst and funny go together but if its a jupe then lock ME!!



i heard this in town it was rlly crack up for me


"hi cute i got a fat wallet wanna go out with me?"
i was like O.o....WTF?!?!?!!


rich kids are stupid ....

thats a bit harsh man....

2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
sadly iv heard this one works
"I wanna put my thingy into your thingy."
Posted 6/13/08

AgentChaos wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


AgentChaos wrote:

well theses worst pick up line and i dun think worst and funny go together but if its a jupe then lock ME!!



i heard this in town it was rlly crack up for me


"hi cute i got a fat wallet wanna go out with me?"
i was like O.o....WTF?!?!?!!


rich kids are stupid ....

thats a bit harsh man....



it's true if you're a rich stupid bastard that can get girls using money they are stupid. . .
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

AgentChaos wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


AgentChaos wrote:

well theses worst pick up line and i dun think worst and funny go together but if its a jupe then lock ME!!



i heard this in town it was rlly crack up for me


"hi cute i got a fat wallet wanna go out with me?"
i was like O.o....WTF?!?!?!!


rich kids are stupid ....

thats a bit harsh man....



how about retarded then?
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
My name's [your name]That's so you know what to scream.
that one can go either way
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

BOYVIRO666 wrote:

My name's [your name]That's so you know what to scream.
that one can go either way


sure,the cops will have a little more help identifying the rapist then.
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

h4x0rz wrote:


BOYVIRO666 wrote:

My name's [your name]That's so you know what to scream.
that one can go either way


sure,the cops will have a little more help identifying the rapist then.


no thats this one "First, I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then, I'll move up to your belly button."
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
lol...kk this thread is turning into a perv thread..will all the pervs plz assemble here and die?!? nay jks
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
you asked for stupid pick up lines. im delivering. next time be more specific by what you mean
Posted 6/13/08
besides pick lines are used by perverted guys that wanted to be laid. . .
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
yeah pretty much.
iv never used a pick up line and i never plan on it but iv heard some funny as hell ones
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.