First  Prev  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  Next  Last
Crunchyland "Help - How to" Thread
Moderator
30312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:

Yeah. I did that part. But how do I use them in battle?


You should see it under the attack menu during battle... I think clicking them would work, but I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know if there's a bug with that, or not.



holyPwncz wrote:

How can I delete my Crunchyland AVatar? I made 2 of them and want to delete one..... please tell me how?



When you choose your avatar, and it takes you to that avatar's main page, you should be able to see 3 buttons on the bottom-right corner of the page. One of them should say "Delete Avatar", which is what you would press to get rid of it.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Hi
this is my problem : (



2 days ago i was able to watch that clip , but since then , i can't see it : (
why ?
%0
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I'm experiencing a problem with the items you use during battles. When I have used an item such as Liquid Earth 3pak, I get 30 uses, but I can only use 29 of them. The last usage does not get used or disappear. No matter how many times I click during the battle, I can't use the last use.

I do not get any messages of any kind when i click on Liquid Earth. Nothing at all.
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08


I tried clicking the item I wanted to use, but it didn't work. Maybe tere's a bug?
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / over there !
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I used to be able to connect to PVP, buht nao, i cant D:

it juhs keeps on trying to connect, buht it wont....

... i red the stuff in the top saying,,

" Player Versus Player Sneak Peek!
This PVP area is currently BETA. If you are behind a firewall and cannot connect, make sure that ports 40960 and 40962 are opened. If the new PVP does not work, you can still fight NPCs the old way. "

wuhts ports 40960 and 40962 ??

help me please?? i wanna pvp agen :x


252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cardboard Box....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
hey wat does it mean by 2% defense? does it mean +2% of original defense??
Moderator
30312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
If you have trouble connecting to PvP, and usually don't, it's probably the server being down. You'll just have to be patient about that, sorry.


jjcitrus wrote:

hey wat does it mean by 2% defense? does it mean +2% of original defense??


Yes, it adds 2% of your current stat.
2838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
ehhh.. xD ROFL really dumb question.. but idk how to do it.. how do u use ur items when ur fighting? O_o;;
Moderator
30312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

AimeeGOrawrx3 wrote:

ehhh.. xD ROFL really dumb question.. but idk how to do it.. how do u use ur items when ur fighting? O_o;;


From my previous answer:

You should see it under the attack menu during battle... I think clicking them would work, but I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know if there's a bug with that, or not.
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cardboard Box....
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
thanx
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Russia
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
cant login in crunchland pvp ( in chat i see red message : u'Seferot228' . after awhile log in screen says i have wrong username or password ....anyone have same problem or solution for this?Oo
1234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *bunnyland*
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Seferot228 wrote:

cant login in crunchland pvp ( in chat i see red message : u'Seferot228' . after awhile log in screen says i have wrong username or password ....anyone have same problem or solution for this?Oo




refresh sometimes it like that refresh the page until u can get into the site
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

dreamliner wrote:

I'm experiencing a problem with the items you use during battles. When I have used an item such as Liquid Earth 3pak, I get 30 uses, but I can only use 29 of them. The last usage does not get used or disappear. No matter how many times I click during the battle, I can't use the last use.

I do not get any messages of any kind when i click on Liquid Earth. Nothing at all.





pikangie wrote:


AimeeGOrawrx3 wrote:

ehhh.. xD ROFL really dumb question.. but idk how to do it.. how do u use ur items when ur fighting? O_o;;


From my previous answer:

You should see it under the attack menu during battle... I think clicking them would work, but I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know if there's a bug with that, or not.


i have clicked numerous times on the item in the item list during battles where i wish to try out a bomb, but since i have only 1 bomb, i can't use it. i can use other items where there are more usages as liquid earth and lightning.

one other thing: does the dirty bomb only have 1 usage or is it 5 as it says in the shop? when i click to use the dirty bomb 1 time, suddenly i have clicked 5 times and all the bombs is used up.

0ak
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
How can I reset my Skills Point?
Is there an item for that?
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
ummm.. i cant watch the drama videos anymore can u tell me what happend?
First  Prev  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.