First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Saiunkoku Monogatari
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / F / unknown =]
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
there better be a third season. grr.
i want more.
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
i really want season 3 of saiunkoku cause it's my fav anime
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

mandy18 wrote:

it bored me like hell...i gave up from the 1st season....so i don't care a damn if it has a3th season or not...


Yeah, and why are you here? Go somewhere else to bitch or give me a better reason why you don't like it.

7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
There's a third season?
11413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / from everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

allimataga wrote:


mandy18 wrote:

it bored me like hell...i gave up from the 1st season....so i don't care a damn if it has a3th season or not...


Yeah, and why are you here? Go somewhere else to bitch or give me a better reason why you don't like it.



because i have the right to an opinion,and i gave up cause it's an interesting anime,but it bugs me because instead of becoming closer they're falling appart from eachother
Posted 7/6/08
what a long series....
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
aaahh i hope that they will make a season 3 .
I like it very much whaaaaaa
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / underground
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

mandy18 wrote:


allimataga wrote:


mandy18 wrote:

it bored me like hell...i gave up from the 1st season....so i don't care a damn if it has a3th season or not...


Yeah, and why are you here? Go somewhere else to bitch or give me a better reason why you don't like it.



because i have the right to an opinion,and i gave up cause it's an interesting anime,but it bugs me because instead of becoming closer they're falling appart from eachother


i'm with u girl! it was fanny at 1st,but then it become a pain in the ass.
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

buug wrote:


mandy18 wrote:


allimataga wrote:


mandy18 wrote:

it bored me like hell...i gave up from the 1st season....so i don't care a damn if it has a3th season or not...


Yeah, and why are you here? Go somewhere else to bitch or give me a better reason why you don't like it.



because i have the right to an opinion,and i gave up cause it's an interesting anime,but it bugs me because instead of becoming closer they're falling appart from eachother


i'm with u girl! it was fanny at 1st,but then it become a pain in the ass.


It's called plot, bitches. Shuurei is -not- forced to become the Emperor's wife if she doesn't want to. You shippers should just stay away if you can't grasp the plot and think, "Oh, it's interesting."

Just like some other people think Death Note is stupid because they don't know 'what's going on.' :x

1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
i hope there will be a 3rd season
6797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Oh man.. I really wish there was a season 3...:)
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / underground
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

allimataga wrote:

It's called plot, bitches. Shuurei is -not- forced to become the Emperor's wife if she doesn't want to. You shippers should just stay away if you can't grasp the plot and think, "Oh, it's interesting."

Just like some other people think Death Note is stupid because they don't know 'what's going on.' :x


wtf?Do u think i give a shit about ur opinion ,bitch?There is no accounting for tastes so shut the fuck up if u have nothin' interesting to say.
Come to think of it wtf it's ur problem?Did u fuckin' hear about freedom of speech? I dare say u didn't...

2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
nice anime...
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / #13 Tombstone Blo...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i havent finish it yet?
2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

buug wrote:


allimataga wrote:

It's called plot, bitches. Shuurei is -not- forced to become the Emperor's wife if she doesn't want to. You shippers should just stay away if you can't grasp the plot and think, "Oh, it's interesting."

Just like some other people think Death Note is stupid because they don't know 'what's going on.' :x


wtf?Do u think i give a shit about ur opinion ,bitch?There is no accounting for tastes so shut the fuck up if u have nothin' interesting to say.
Come to think of it wtf it's ur problem?Did u fuckin' hear about freedom of speech? I dare say u didn't...



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.