Created by shayra_hyuuga
Post Reply What is ur dream career?
Professional-in-Training
1320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / North korea
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
chooose one or post here
Professional-in-Training
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here!
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
2 be rich$$ riCH$$ RICH$$!!!!!!!!!! MuaHAHAha!!!!!! lolz
Posted 9/29/08

shayra_hyuuga wrote:

chooose one or post here


A lot of stuff. Go professional, writing poetry, writing prose, writing music, performing music and martial arts. I also might want to make my own video game one day, get into artwork and do politics in the states.

Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Raze22 wrote:


shayra_hyuuga wrote:

chooose one or post here


A lot of stuff. Go professional, writing poetry, writing prose, writing music, performing music and martial arts. I also might want to make my own video game one day, get into artwork and do politics in the states.



you got a lot of careers to choose from.. nice!
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

orbunion55 wrote:

I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!


jean-chan.. good luck on that ^^
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!


jean-chan.. good luck on that ^^


Thanks... YEAH!!! Atlast, TOP 1!!!
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

orbunion55 wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!


jean-chan.. good luck on that ^^


Thanks... YEAH!!! Atlast, TOP 1!!!


ahahahah nice
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!


jean-chan.. good luck on that ^^


Thanks... YEAH!!! Atlast, TOP 1!!!


ahahahah nice :P


Hehe..
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

orbunion55 wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!


jean-chan.. good luck on that ^^


Thanks... YEAH!!! Atlast, TOP 1!!!


ahahahah nice :P


Hehe..


bsta always work hard! you can be an engineer like your dad! ^^ tyaga lang yan!
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I wish to be an engineer, just like my dad... I want to be a civil engineer just like him!!!!


jean-chan.. good luck on that ^^


Thanks... YEAH!!! Atlast, TOP 1!!!


ahahahah nice :P


Hehe..


bsta always work hard! you can be an engineer like your dad! ^^ tyaga lang yan!


yup. thnx.
You must be logged in to post.