First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Let´s learn German!
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

bebeachy wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i don't want to learn


aha so why are u posting this?


why not i have freedom of expression and speech and oppion
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

No0vito wrote:


thank you so much for your help


welcome ~
halt daine fresse the "R" is like the french that is a bad ord to say ^^
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

sarang_ wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

O, My fav girl band are german --- I think wAIT. is tAtU german?


They r russian


O: oups But they do sing in germain.
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


sarang_ wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

O, My fav girl band are german --- I think wAIT. is tAtU german?


They r russian


O: oups But they do sing in germain.


really didn't know that ??
Posted 6/14/08

C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

wir sind helden= good music


which is a lie by my standarts :)

anyway ... wir sind helden = we are heros ...


im talking about the music band called wir sind helden and not the actual translation, which would mean "we are helden"


sure, I got that

but it is hard to sound ironic here I guess (my first line bout the lie)

I just posted the actual translation and helden = heros (trust me on that I'm german so I should know)

so you basically misinterpreted my first post :)


my bad, i though you were trying to have a dig at me since my german is not as good as it use to be.


no wouldn't do so, exspecially if I look at my english lol


a bit off the topic but are you watching the euro 2008? you lot have a good chance
Posted 6/14/08

Runshushu wrote:


bebeachy wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i don't want to learn


aha so why are u posting this?


why not i have freedom of expression and speech and oppion


really thats what the americans thought until george bush came along
4732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

wir sind helden= good music


which is a lie by my standarts :)

anyway ... wir sind helden = we are heros ...


im talking about the music band called wir sind helden and not the actual translation, which would mean "we are helden"


sure, I got that

but it is hard to sound ironic here I guess (my first line bout the lie)

I just posted the actual translation and helden = heros (trust me on that I'm german so I should know)

so you basically misinterpreted my first post :)


my bad, i though you were trying to have a dig at me since my german is not as good as it use to be.


no wouldn't do so, exspecially if I look at my english lol


a bit off the topic but are you watching the euro 2008? you lot have a good chance


Yeah I do watch every game I can, same for the NBA Finals these days.

currently watching Greece vs Russia ...

I also think our team will recover but I still doubt our d can be in top form. Too many questionmarks and our bench ain't deep when it comes to midfielders ... We have to place forwards on the wings to cover some positions there. Really sad that Bernd Schneider is injured ... However the team has lots of potential.
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

What does Gunish Geinish mean? Or something like that. Some german friend of mine kept saying that.


Would also think that it could be gar nicht which is equivalent to "none" but also "not at all"

From the English prounouncition I could think that it could be one of 13 dialcts in Germany.



FIREnPAIN wrote:

WATASHI GUNTHER..wat it mean?


I guess it was Watashi wa Gunther

Watashi wa ----->My name is( But it's japanease not German )

Gunther --->German name

A hint for the creator: Use phonograms or links for example to dict.leo.org there you so people know how to pronounce the words.
Each accent indifies a language and it may sound terrible or cute.

Compared to other languages German sounds rude and sometimes violent.

Profanities and Insults? There are some and many variations.

If the thread advances you should remember this hint:

German got many nouns with double or triple meanings.
Same goes for adjectives but there are even more.

That's a pro on german you don't have to that much vocabulary.

Many verbs which exist in other languages doesn't exists in German you have to describe what you mean.

That's a contra but it has a small pro since it's possible to make a noun out of verbs of combine a verb is a noun to create a new noun but sadly it doesn't work all the time but in most of the cases.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

sarang_ wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


sarang_ wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

O, My fav girl band are german --- I think wAIT. is tAtU german?


They r russian


O: oups But they do sing in germain.


really didn't know that ??


Nd songs in english.
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
omg ich libe ditch my bf is german this is a major help thanks ''adds to favs''
Posted 6/14/08

Runshushu wrote:


bebeachy wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i don't want to learn


aha so why are u posting this?


why not i have freedom of expression and speech and oppion


hmm thats true^^ my bad....sry (i am a dumbass )

lol 2 more points...
Posted 6/14/08


thx for the hint ( kein plan warum ich nicht selbst von anfang an drauf gekommen bin )

so you guys check this out http://dict.leo.org/. that´s a dictionary and you can also listen to the pronunciation if you push the button next to the german word!!!
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
It also supports other languages but sadly not Japanease and Chinese is in an early state but it's a big help maybe Japanease will come soon
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lost.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
ohgolly. im 25% german..but thats so..waghh.
Posted 6/14/08

C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


C-Factor wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

wir sind helden= good music


which is a lie by my standarts :)

anyway ... wir sind helden = we are heros ...


im talking about the music band called wir sind helden and not the actual translation, which would mean "we are helden"


sure, I got that

but it is hard to sound ironic here I guess (my first line bout the lie)

I just posted the actual translation and helden = heros (trust me on that I'm german so I should know)

so you basically misinterpreted my first post :)


my bad, i though you were trying to have a dig at me since my german is not as good as it use to be.


no wouldn't do so, exspecially if I look at my english lol


a bit off the topic but are you watching the euro 2008? you lot have a good chance


Yeah I do watch every game I can, same for the NBA Finals these days.

currently watching Greece vs Russia ...

I also think our team will recover but I still doubt our d can be in top form. Too many questionmarks and our bench ain't deep when it comes to midfielders ... We have to place forwards on the wings to cover some positions there. Really sad that Bernd Schneider is injured ... However the team has lots of potential. :)


ive got podolski down for top score which i was happy until david villa came along, but i still have faith
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.