First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[ JDrama ]Furuhata Chugakusei
Posted 6/13/08
ahhh~ Another drama that I need to watch out for.. I can't wait to see it, Yama-chan is so kawaii.. lol I think he's playing another role of a detective again, sugoii.. Iam so excited~ What do you guys think about this new upcoming jdrama? Post any photos, comments, trailers or any information you know about this jdrama, that are welcome~ thanks..
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I've never heard of this drama
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / america,california
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08
What it about




theres a trailor of it on here it looks good
Posted 6/14/08
i haven't heard of this one.
is it good ? will you post a record of the whole cast and detailed synopsis ? :]]
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

trish_charlotte08 wrote:

i haven't heard of this one.
is it good ? will you post a record of the whole cast and detailed synopsis ? :]]


I think its a new one, to be aired at 7 p.m at FujiTV starting June 14.. >_< The story will have the young Furuhata, a 3rd-year junior high student, transferred to a school in the countryside due to family circumstances. He doesn't fit in at first, but he eventually gains a reputation as a detective and opens his own detective agency. One day, he hears about the town's legend of buried treasure, and he immediately begins unraveling the mystery.

Based on the popular detective drama "Furuhata Ninzaburo," this special depicts the life of Furuhata (originally played by Masakazu Tamura) as a junior high schooler. The episode stars Ryosuke Yamada as the young sleuth, joined by a supporting cast of Yuriko Ishida (as his mother), Taizo Harada (as a teacher), and Kazuyuki Asano. The female lead will be played by Mayuko Fukuda.

There's a trailer at this site crunchyroll, Hope you guys watch it..^_^
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
It sounds interesting, I'll probably watch it when it's subbed
Posted 6/14/08
can't wait!!...Yama-chan!!..^_^
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
I saw the trailer it it looks good.
I love yamada in tantei gakuen, he's acting wasa so perfect.
Hopefully here, he'll have a more relaxed personality.
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

YAMADA RYOSUKE
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
do u know whos gonna sub this drama
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
i hate the girl ahrrgg
4306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California (USA)
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i want to see omg, yama-chan, it look interesting though aaaaaaaaahhh, i couldn't wait to see it
Posted 6/17/08
i never heard this drama! first time anyways! what's about this drama? any infos?
Posted 6/17/08

mylove143 wrote:

i never heard this drama! first time anyways! what's about this drama? any infos?


here's some infos about it..

I think its a new one, to be aired at 7 p.m at FujiTV starting June 14.. >_<

The story will have the young Furuhata, a 3rd-year junior high student, transferred to a school in the countryside due to family circumstances. He doesn't fit in at first, but he eventually gains a reputation as a detective and opens his own detective agency. One day, he hears about the town's legend of buried treasure, and he immediately begins unraveling the mystery.

Based on the popular detective drama "Furuhata Ninzaburo," this special depicts the life of Furuhata (originally played by Masakazu Tamura) as a junior high schooler. The episode stars Ryosuke Yamada as the young sleuth, joined by a supporting cast of Yuriko Ishida (as his mother), Taizo Harada (as a teacher), and Kazuyuki Asano. The female lead will be played by Mayuko Fukuda.

There's a trailer at this site crunchyroll, Hope you guys watch it..^_^
Posted 6/18/08

jela09 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

i never heard this drama! first time anyways! what's about this drama? any infos?


here's some infos about it..

I think its a new one, to be aired at 7 p.m at FujiTV starting June 14.. >_<

The story will have the young Furuhata, a 3rd-year junior high student, transferred to a school in the countryside due to family circumstances. He doesn't fit in at first, but he eventually gains a reputation as a detective and opens his own detective agency. One day, he hears about the town's legend of buried treasure, and he immediately begins unraveling the mystery.

Based on the popular detective drama "Furuhata Ninzaburo," this special depicts the life of Furuhata (originally played by Masakazu Tamura) as a junior high schooler. The episode stars Ryosuke Yamada as the young sleuth, joined by a supporting cast of Yuriko Ishida (as his mother), Taizo Harada (as a teacher), and Kazuyuki Asano. The female lead will be played by Mayuko Fukuda.

There's a trailer at this site crunchyroll, Hope you guys watch it..^_^


tnx for thiS!lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.