First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
EASTER MEMBERS
Posted 8/8/08

aikoyamashina wrote:



alright.


yatta^^ arigatoo~ XD
Member
3046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vienna.... -.-
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


Fuuku1407 wrote:

what's the choice??


There is Ikuto and all of the other Easter Members. (like Kairi's sister, the huge boss...etc. )


Can I be Ikuto even if i´m a girl?
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Neko_Ichigo wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


Fuuku1407 wrote:

what's the choice??


There is Ikuto and all of the other Easter Members. (like Kairi's sister, the huge boss...etc. )


Can I be Ikuto even if i´m a girl?


sure. Make sure to follow the 1st post though.
Member
3046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vienna.... -.-
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


Neko_Ichigo wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


Fuuku1407 wrote:

what's the choice??


There is Ikuto and all of the other Easter Members. (like Kairi's sister, the huge boss...etc. )


Can I be Ikuto even if i´m a girl?


sure. Make sure to follow the 1st post though.


Do you meen to put a banner on my profile??
If so, then I´m done...^^
Member
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Eh... is Nikaidou open? (I know Im a girl)
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

mimioncrak wrote:

Eh... is Nikaidou open? (I know Im a girl)


Yep.
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/08


No. answer the things on the 1st post.
Member
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


mimioncrak wrote:

Eh... is Nikaidou open? (I know Im a girl)


Yep.


Can I have it even though Im a girl? (LOL!!)
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/08


Yeah. xD I'm Ikuto and a few other guy characters in my roleplay group, so it's no biggy.
Member
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

aikoyamashina wrote:



Yeah. xD I'm Ikuto and a few other guy characters in my roleplay group, so it's no biggy.


Yay! Arigatou!
Member
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
then can i be sanjou-san
Member
3046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vienna.... -.-
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

aikoyamashina wrote:



No. answer the things on the 1st post.


1. Yes

2.Yes, I am!

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes!
Posted 9/1/08
Hm....Can i be Ikuto?And i can start looking after this group alot :D.But I also have school....Well it's up to you :P.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.