First  Prev  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
Member
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
VK can't end in a sad way. Its way to good for that. And i hope that kaname and Yuki end up together and zero is still her friend and is alive. Theres just too many things that can happen at this point and its makin me nervous.
Volume 43 came out a day before my BDAY. Best birthday present ever
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

B3antwn wrote:

VK can't end in a sad way. Its way to good for that. And i hope that kaname and Yuki end up together and zero is still her friend and is alive. Theres just too many things that can happen at this point and its makin me nervous.
Volume 43 came out a day before my BDAY. Best birthday present ever


I want the oposite i want yuki and zero to get togther. When chapter 42 came it was the day before my birthday lol. ironic isn't it.
Member
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

karname wrote:


B3antwn wrote:

VK can't end in a sad way. Its way to good for that. And i hope that kaname and Yuki end up together and zero is still her friend and is alive. Theres just too many things that can happen at this point and its makin me nervous.
Volume 43 came out a day before my BDAY. Best birthday present ever


I want the oposite i want yuki and zero to get togther. When chapter 42 came it was the day before my birthday lol. ironic isn't it.


Yeahhh i want Zero and Yuuki to be together :)

Member
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in hell.....lol..
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
the next one comes out next month....cant wait.... guess the same date around now but next month.....woot..so happy.....
Member
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i wanna read chapter 44 ASAP xD
i think zero will not kill yuuki
coz he won't betray yuuki
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

carmolita wrote:

AUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ..Just read Vampire Knight Chapter 43 Here are a few points as to not spoil too much ..

BEWARE READ CHAPTER 43 SPOILERS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!



I really look forward to your analysis and summaries, can you give me the link on the summaries of vampire knight manga on LJ??? thanks...in advance
5555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I was like dang it!!! dont leave me with another cliffhanger when
>_< guess we all have to go bak to waiting again........at least the anime is coming out in October i think
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

xxsnowydr3amxx wrote:

I was like dang it!!! dont leave me with another cliffhanger when
>_< guess we all have to go bak to waiting again........at least the anime is coming out in October i think



Yea, me too... TT_TT seeing this pic made me cry thinking of what I will hope to see, not the words but the pic... well actually both.


ZERO AND YUUKI!!!!

and I cropped this, cuz I love Zero.



Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i agree with you, shinsetsukitty...that pic of zero holding yuuki in the snow just shows how perfect they look...i think the author put that in to show what's going to happen...i'm so sure that zero will NOT kill yuuki...he can't kill the one he loves...he's just so confused and hurt...that's understandable...but he really needs to get a grip of himself...however, i think this is one last hurdle that yuuki and zero need to pass before they can finally be together...it's still possilbe that they will end up together though...so all you zero fans, don't fret! zero x yuuki always!
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The home of Twent...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
ARRGGHHH! Chapter 43 eneded with such a cliff hanger. Will there be another fight next chapter against Zero and Yuuki?! o.O
This is getting really good!...I also think that takuma and his grandfather will die. Kinda sad though...I liked ichigo TT_TT.

This series is becoming really deathily (don't think thats a word...oh well =P!). But I loved the way Kaname made the Vampire Council kill themselves! I didn't realise that he was that powerfull...can't wait to see Yuuki's powers now!

Btw, does anyone know when Kaname will return to Yuuki?
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The home of Twent...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

bobapearl wrote:

i agree with you, shinsetsukitty...that pic of zero holding yuuki in the snow just shows how perfect they look...i think the author put that in to show what's going to happen...i'm so sure that zero will NOT kill yuuki...he can't kill the one he loves...he's just so confused and hurt...that's understandable...but he really needs to get a grip of himself...however, i think this is one last hurdle that yuuki and zero need to pass before they can finally be together...it's still possilbe that they will end up together though...so all you zero fans, don't fret! zero x yuuki always!


Hope you're right...I really don't want Zero or Yuuki to die - they look so cute together >.<! There's so much suspence in this series...it's killing me!
Can't wait for chapter 44 =D
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
well...you know, its up to zero to kill rido...in fact,i think he's DA ONLY ONE who could do dat? he's a (cool) vampire plus a hunter,wat could be more, ryt?...yeah he drank yuuki's,kaname's & ichiru's (with shizuka's) blood ryt?
HEY WOULD ANYONE LYK TO JOIN MY ZERO FAN CLUB?
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

bobapearl wrote:

i agree with you, shinsetsukitty...that pic of zero holding yuuki in the snow just shows how perfect they look...i think the author put that in to show what's going to happen...i'm so sure that zero will NOT kill yuuki...he can't kill the one he loves...he's just so confused and hurt...that's understandable...but he really needs to get a grip of himself...however, i think this is one last hurdle that yuuki and zero need to pass before they can finally be together...it's still possilbe that they will end up together though...so all you zero fans, don't fret! zero x yuuki always!

Don't know about the love part. The translation on the pic uses "be together", as in family or friend not love relationship. There is a note at the bottom.
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

ipychan wrote:


karname wrote:


B3antwn wrote:

VK can't end in a sad way. Its way to good for that. And i hope that kaname and Yuki end up together and zero is still her friend and is alive. Theres just too many things that can happen at this point and its makin me nervous.
Volume 43 came out a day before my BDAY. Best birthday present ever


I want the oposite i want yuki and zero to get togther. When chapter 42 came it was the day before my birthday lol. ironic isn't it.


Yeahhh i want Zero and Yuuki to be together :)



As you know Zero got no one,but Yuki.See i think its all of this part of Kaname's plan, because he admited he was jeaouse of zero , because he's looking after the girl he likes.And we all know who he means. Well its stronger than like's its love.I think Kaname knew it would hurt Zero if Yuki became vampire.For kaname's other reason's about yuki becoming vamp,that was part of it to do with rido. He also did say to Zero he could look after Yuki a little longer.

And every one knows that zero hate's pure bloods, and he admited to yuki that there all course of it. And that he will kill all of them, but zero said you havnt done any thing. So that why i dont think he will not kill her. A because he love's her. B because of what kaname said zero would never betray yuki. I think that some thing has changed Kaname since he turned Yuki, i think he's goin bad. May be its do with the blood he drank, that turned zero into vamp, Maybe its crupted him. And in a way i think zero thinks he's let down yuki because he promised that he would stop any, one who tryed to turn her.

But i think the worst part for zero is the fact that has been yuki is she's a pure blood, and sibling to the vampire that he hate's the most Kaname. See zero not going to fight yuki, becase she said she didn't want to die just yet. Come on zero own's her a lot. She didn't go all funny when she found out he was one. zero got to put that inconsidration. I'll think there is goin to be a big show down between Zero and Kaname.

I'll say one more thing, i read it some where on here that some said, that the only reason's Zero was fighting rido is because of what he did to zero brother! I was shocked i thought it had to do with Yuki, because kaname said as long as yuki a live rido will hunt her down, thats why he said you will kill him, and his because brother. well to be honest i didnt think about his brother. Kaname having his evil way with Yuki.








And Zero should get over his stuberness and a sept that yuki is a pure blood. Zero doesn't deserves so much pain, from what little happyies he did have he deserves yuki. They should be together.
First  Prev  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.