First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

charna wrote:


Anime_Luva_Winda wrote:

um just asking cos i got sorta confused in the manga, yuuki told zero that kaname is her brother and then wen yuuki fainted, kaname denied it wat does that mean but ??? im confused! well i think that is wat happened i might have just been daydreaming it was like maga ep somewhere from 36-40 i cant remember


Well Kaname is her brother, but current Kaname is not her brother. Current Kaname is actually the first/original vampire, who was resurrected by Rido from the dead, and into Yuuki's brother body - the real Kaname who is dead (Rido killed him).

So the answer would be: he is someone else in Yuuki's brother (Kaname's) body.



Thank you so much, you make thing very clear. now every thing makes sense. lolx
Member
36336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

charna wrote:

I wrote the same thing in a thread here somehere :)

So he drank 3 pureblood's blood (Yuuki, Kaname, and indirectly Shizuka's - through Ichiru, who he ate - btw did he actually eat him or only drank his blood?), and is a vampire, and a vampire hunter.

But beides Zero topic (don't get me wrong Zero puts sexy in my dyslexia), what about Rido (the uncle), I didn't really understand that part - what does he and the vampire councile want from killing the Kurans? And why did he raise current Kaname from the (very long) dead in Yuuki's brother body (real Kaname)?

Bwah, too many unanswered questions...


i dont understand " And why did he raise current Kaname from the (very long) dead in Yuuki's brother body (real Kaname)? " what do you mean by that..ohh and he doesn't want to kill all the kuran's..he wants Yuki..the "true" kuran..cz i if im right..kaname isn't a true kuran..child of [i 4got the names]..Yuki is..thats why rido wants her..and no..zero only drank ichiru's blood..eww he wouldn't eat him..

Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / World without Logos.
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

kvhottie wrote:
i dont understand " And why did he raise current Kaname from the (very long) dead in Yuuki's brother body (real Kaname)? " what do you mean by that..ohh and he doesn't want to kill all the kuran's..he wants Yuki..the "true" kuran..cz i if im right..kaname isn't a true kuran..child of [i 4got the names]..Yuki is..thats why rido wants her..and no..zero only drank ichiru's blood..eww he wouldn't eat him..


I know he only wants to kill Yuuki (well it's obvious since he had already killed her brother and parents, so there aren't any other Kurans left ), but I'm just wondering why did he resurrect that old anciend vampire who now walks in Kaname's body. What did he want by doing that?



Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/24/08
<33 the mangaa~
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
zero isn't a pure blood. The reason his going to be a powerful haunter is because he drank yuki blood, cause yuki just awaken as a vampire again & she doesn't seem to be any other pure blood vampire. i guess she probably a very powerful one =/
since zero also drank the blood of 2 other pure blood's, i guess it not only makes him more powerful but also helps to prevents him from falling to level E too.
Member
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
hmmm but along the way there is something i not quite understand.....
when at the start, they say that when zero was bitten by shizuka and if he doesnt drink her blood he will eventually become a Level E right? the reason why yuuki wanted zero to drink shizika's blood is prevent him from becoming a level E since shizuka is a pure blood. but before that he already drank yuuki's blood who is also a pure blood...that means he will not turn into a Lvel E that fast coz the pure blood's blood is supposed to extend the life....and so why are the rest so worried and anxious of him becoming a level E?!?!?
and for goodness!!!! he drank kuran yuuki's blood who is a pureblood...kaname (both the dead and the ancestors);s blood...indirectly from ichiru and kaname he obtain's shizuka's blood...last but not least he drinks ichiru's blood...my god!!!!! so he has everything la!!!!!! so he will became a damn powerful hunter if he decides to be a hunter and also at the same time became a damn powerful vampire if he wants to...a powerful yet lonely yet kind and yet confused little vampire....
Member
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
ehz, but if he really killed kuran ridou who summons kaname, will kaname dies too!?!?!?
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Autumnatsume wrote:


vampluver21 wrote:

Zero isn't a pureblood. He just drank blood from three purebloods.
As it said in the manga Kaname told Zero that he will be a very powerful vampire hunter, for he has drunk Yuuki's blood, Kaname's, and Shizuka (who turned him into a vampire in the first place)
Now it's up to Zero to kill Kaname and Yuuki's uncle Rido, because Kaname can't since Rido brought Kaname back from the grave. You just need to read the manga carefully and you'll know what I'm talking about.


as far as i know, zero, didnt drank the blood of shizuka, that's why he's still in level E, its in the earlier chapters of the manga. I even remember kaname saying that "i left some for you but you didint drink it.", so basically, he just drank yuuki and kaname, plus ichuru's blood, so zero and ichiru, will become one-- - much stronger.

technically, because ichiru *SP?* drank Shizuka's blood, and then Zero Drank his blood, Zero drank Shizuka's blood indirectly.



Member
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Autumnatsume wrote:


vampluver21 wrote:

Zero isn't a pureblood. He just drank blood from three purebloods.
As it said in the manga Kaname told Zero that he will be a very powerful vampire hunter, for he has drunk Yuuki's blood, Kaname's, and Shizuka (who turned him into a vampire in the first place)
Now it's up to Zero to kill Kaname and Yuuki's uncle Rido, because Kaname can't since Rido brought Kaname back from the grave. You just need to read the manga carefully and you'll know what I'm talking about.


as far as i know, zero, didnt drank the blood of shizuka, that's why he's still in level E, its in the earlier chapters of the manga. I even remember kaname saying that "i left some for you but you didint drink it.", so basically, he just drank yuuki and kaname, plus ichuru's blood, so zero and ichiru, will become one-- - much stronger.



Well yes technically Zero didn't drink Shizuka's blood right from her, although Kaname did. As it says in chapeter 39 on page 23 I believe it states that Zero did drink Kaname's blood which also had Shizuka's blood in it too. I've checked to make sure that it's true and it is. So in a way Zero did drink blood from three pureblood vampires.
Member
36336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

charna wrote:


kvhottie wrote:
i dont understand " And why did he raise current Kaname from the (very long) dead in Yuuki's brother body (real Kaname)? " what do you mean by that..ohh and he doesn't want to kill all the kuran's..he wants Yuki..the "true" kuran..cz i if im right..kaname isn't a true kuran..child of [i 4got the names]..Yuki is..thats why rido wants her..and no..zero only drank ichiru's blood..eww he wouldn't eat him..


I know he only wants to kill Yuuki (well it's obvious since he had already killed her brother and parents, so there aren't any other Kurans left ), but I'm just wondering why did he resurrect that old anciend vampire who now walks in Kaname's body. What did he want by doing that?





oh yea..i 4got that this kaname...isn't really kaname (yuki's brother)..so that means he already killed the real kaname..*cry* how sad..but wait..that means the man that loves yuki isn't really her brother..it's the 1st vampire..kool..me ethier..im confused why he would do such a thing..

Member
36336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

japnana wrote:

ehz, but if he really killed kuran ridou who summons kaname, will kaname dies too!?!?!?


omg!!! i didn't realize that that may happen!! NOOOO I DONT WANT SUPER HOTTIE KANAME TO DIE!! *cry**cry* i hope that doesn't happen...
Member
16202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i agree zero dranked of kaname, yuuki and his brother ichiru
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / World without Logos.
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I don't think Kaname'll die if someone kills Rido. Afterall he said to Zero that he should be the one who kills Rido, and Kaname doesn't look like the character who'd arrange his own death, especially not by Zero And Zero ows him his life, so he has to kill Rido (and for Yuuki's sake too).

The only bond between them is that they can't kill each other.

If I were only this knowledgeable about my studies, I would have already had a masters degree...
Member
1370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / bleh town ^.^
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

charna wrote:


Anime_Luva_Winda wrote:

um just asking cos i got sorta confused in the manga, yuuki told zero that kaname is her brother and then wen yuuki fainted, kaname denied it wat does that mean but ??? im confused! well i think that is wat happened i might have just been daydreaming it was like maga ep somewhere from 36-40 i cant remember


Well Kaname is her brother, but current Kaname is not her brother. Current Kaname is actually the first/original vampire, who was resurrected by Rido from the dead, and into Yuuki's brother body - the real Kaname who is dead (Rido killed him).

So the answer would be: he is someone else in Yuuki's brother (Kaname's) body.



i remember reading something about him being resurrected by rido but not about him being put into kanames body can u explain that to me and where it says that plz..im confused.
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / World without Logos.
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

FearCarlie wrote:
i remember reading something about him being resurrected by rido but not about him being put into kanames body can u explain that to me and where it says that plz..im confused.


It's not explicitly said in the manga (although there are several hints appointing to that), but if everyone in the Night society (vampires) thinks he is Kaname Kuran, then the logical thing is - he's (the 1st vampire's) soul was transferred into Kaname Kuran's body. And Yuuki reckognises him as her brother when he had awaken her vampire side. The thing is - only a few people (Rido, he himself and maybe someone from night class) know he is not the real Kaname Kuran. So, judging by his apperance he is in Kaname's body, which makes him Kaname Kuran in everybody's else eyes.

Try rereading the chapters when he awakens Yuuki, maybe it won't be as confusing then I had to read those twice 'cause I was like "WTF just happend?!". Like the white&black scans weren't hard enough to track (I mean without color all those blondies look the same).

Hope I was of some help

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.