First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
Member
19730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

tarayeo wrote:


florarox wrote:


kittypride wrote:


florarox wrote:

Omg, You mean the one in Kaname's body likes Yuuki? And wait, Since it's not Kaname himself, How does he even have the pureblood line. See, He tried to let Yuuki Become a pureblood once again, and Zero actually drank Kaname's blood. So what does that mean. Kaname's body is occupied by someone else? That's crazy.


well, the person occupying the body of yuuki's brother (the true kaname) is the "ancestor of kuran" (the present kaname). so he's a pureblood himself, and the strongest one among the kuran family, i bet.

that's why rido called kaname the "fake heir", i think. quite crazy, yeah, i agree.


Oh!
I see,
But wasn't Yuuki which have the power power thingy?
Cause if i remembered correctly,
Yuuki has some powers which Normal Purebloods doesn't have.
That's why her Mum erased her memory.


Really? I thought her powers were what like most pure bloods have and her mum erased her memories because Rido wants her for some unknown reason?


I'm not very sure either.
But i only knows that,
The frigging uncle of hers,
Wants her.
For something,
I'm not really sure.
I want The season 2 to come out ):
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore =D
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Jess25 wrote:


Amikax33 wrote:

lolx.. Somehow.. I just hope the mangaka can draw a little faster because of the anime coming out at Oct. Maybe we will get to read the manga asap.. haha~
I think somehow, Yuuki will fight with them. Kaname will protect everyone with Zero since he has become a More Powerful Vampire Hunter.. But u see, he has all the Pure Blood Vampires' blood with a Vampire Hunter blood.. Doesn't it make him a more powerful Vampire Hunter? He may be the one slaying Rido instead of Kaname who is the so-call Servent of Rido. Unless the mangaka intend to Twist the story again! xD


you said Yuuki will fight with them....
who are them? Yuuki will definitely fight she turned Artemis into a neat weapon ::excited::
And Kaname isn't going to protect everyone with Zero. They split directions....
Kaname and Ichijou are hinted to be going to fight the council-Which is not on Cross Academy's school grounds.
Zero, Yuuki and the others are going to stay and fight Rido (and his servants) at Cross Academy.


LOL.. maybe u are right? but are we the one writing the story..? no right lolx.. but the story is dragging!!
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / North West Florida
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

dotaboy wrote:


Jess25 wrote:


dotaboy wrote:


channetty wrote:


loveroboticdoll wrote:


channetty wrote:

The manga already said that vampires are beasts, and beasts mate with siblings. Whether body or soul, one piece of Kaname is still Yuuki's sibling, and the other piece is a g--g-g-g-grandfather. And while they do love one another and should keep the bloodline pure, I don't think the KanamexYuuki pairing is romantic.


Why don't you think it's romantic?
If you think ZeroxYuuki is a more romantic couple, how is it more romantic?



There hasn't been much relationship development between the two of them in the story beyond the technicality of pureblood customs. At first I thought it was cute that Yuuki has a crush on her savior, and that Kaname's really sweet for caring about a random human child - but then it was all set up by Kaname. What does Kaname like about Yuuki? He is really protective of her, but on the basis that she's a pureblood just like himself. What else? How did he *fall* in love?

I do think that Zero's love for Yuuki is more romantic, because he is equally protective of Yuuki. He's also fully aware that Yuuki likes Kaname, so hides his jealousy for her sake. ZeroxYuuki have more interaction and grew up taking care of one another. Though they seem to bicker a lot in the beginning, they're each concerned about the other. There is room for discovering deeper feelings.

But, some girls like the in-control guy while other girls like the behind-the-scenes-sacrifice type.

The story seems to be swinging in your favor though. We'll see whether the mangaka can change my mind.







No way! I totally disagree with your KanamexYuuki theory. Kaname has developed a love for Yuuki not because it is "set up" by him. He wanted to stay close by her side to protect her when she was young- so as he watched her grow up his feelings for her deepened over time. Kaname likes the fact that she is so kind and considerate of everyone elses feelings over her own. It is clearly obvious that Yuuki is not just another chess piece.

Anyway, I agree about what you said about Zero's love for Yuuki.
I like Zeros (characters) attributes as well so I am conflicted about who she should end up with









Heehee

Whats with the Rawring?
Crazy Dota....
Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

theCHERRix3 wrote:



Well yeah, who wouldn't be strong?

Member
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / fresh meadowsss~~~
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

kittypride wrote:


erikapu wrote:

umm.... you all are confusing mee!!! even though i didn't read the manga!!
so wait rido whoever it is wants to destroy umm... the kurans??
and zero is trying to kill rido
and so why did rido bring kaname back from the grave??


it wasn't explained yet in the manga why rido brought kaname back from the grave. also, it wasn't yet discussed why rido was going after yuuki too. all that was mentioned there was that rido "wanted the thickest kuran blood" and that he needed yuuki for a "sacrifice."

as a matter of facts the reason behind rido's actions had not been explained fully yet. its pretty clear though that the vampire council and the hunter's association has something to do with it. pretty interesting, huh.




ohh
is umm....whats his name?
uh.... oh
rido a vampire or a human??
if he wants to like thicken the kuran's blood.
Member
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

florarox wrote:

Oh!
I see,
But wasn't Yuuki which have the power power thingy?
Cause if i remembered correctly,
Yuuki has some powers which Normal Purebloods doesn't have.
That's why her Mum erased her memory.


yes, it was hinted that yuuki possesses some kind of primal power. it hasn't been revealed what kind of power though. and as of now she is still much weaker than kaname or the other pureblood vampires.

all that was mentioned in the manga was that rido wanted yuuki as some kind of "sacrifice." for what purpose, nobody yet knows for sure.
Member
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

erikapu wrote:
ohh
is umm....whats his name?
uh.... oh
rido a vampire or a human??
if he wants to like thicken the kuran's blood.


rido? he is a pureblood vampire, of the kuran family. he is the brother of juuri and haruka (yuuki's parents). so technically that makes him yuuki's uncle. kaname calls rido "uncle" too (quite sarcastically, though).

rido's motives aren't at all clear yet in the manga. so far it was only made clear that he was responsible for "killing" the "real kaname" (yuuki's brother) and using the body to resurrect the kuran ancestor (the present kaname).

also, rido wanted yuuki for a "sacrifice." what sacrifice, it hasn't been mentioned yet. it may have something to do with his bid to "get the thickest kuran blood," that is, be the strongest pureblood of all.

Member
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Maasin city, Sout...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Jess25 wrote:


dotaboy wrote:


Jess25 wrote:


dotaboy wrote:


channetty wrote:


loveroboticdoll wrote:


channetty wrote:

The manga already said that vampires are beasts, and beasts mate with siblings. Whether body or soul, one piece of Kaname is still Yuuki's sibling, and the other piece is a g--g-g-g-grandfather. And while they do love one another and should keep the bloodline pure, I don't think the KanamexYuuki pairing is romantic.


Why don't you think it's romantic?
If you think ZeroxYuuki is a more romantic couple, how is it more romantic?



There hasn't been much relationship development between the two of them in the story beyond the technicality of pureblood customs. At first I thought it was cute that Yuuki has a crush on her savior, and that Kaname's really sweet for caring about a random human child - but then it was all set up by Kaname. What does Kaname like about Yuuki? He is really protective of her, but on the basis that she's a pureblood just like himself. What else? How did he *fall* in love?

I do think that Zero's love for Yuuki is more romantic, because he is equally protective of Yuuki. He's also fully aware that Yuuki likes Kaname, so hides his jealousy for her sake. ZeroxYuuki have more interaction and grew up taking care of one another. Though they seem to bicker a lot in the beginning, they're each concerned about the other. There is room for discovering deeper feelings.

But, some girls like the in-control guy while other girls like the behind-the-scenes-sacrifice type.

The story seems to be swinging in your favor though. We'll see whether the mangaka can change my mind.







No way! I totally disagree with your KanamexYuuki theory. Kaname has developed a love for Yuuki not because it is "set up" by him. He wanted to stay close by her side to protect her when she was young- so as he watched her grow up his feelings for her deepened over time. Kaname likes the fact that she is so kind and considerate of everyone elses feelings over her own. It is clearly obvious that Yuuki is not just another chess piece.

Anyway, I agree about what you said about Zero's love for Yuuki.
I like Zeros (characters) attributes as well so I am conflicted about who she should end up with









Heehee

Whats with the Rawring?
Crazy Dota....




Member
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
In the chapter 41, where is kaname going?
Member
19730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

kittypride wrote:


florarox wrote:

Oh!
I see,
But wasn't Yuuki which have the power power thingy?
Cause if i remembered correctly,
Yuuki has some powers which Normal Purebloods doesn't have.
That's why her Mum erased her memory.


yes, it was hinted that yuuki possesses some kind of primal power. it hasn't been revealed what kind of power though. and as of now she is still much weaker than kaname or the other pureblood vampires.

all that was mentioned in the manga was that rido wanted yuuki as some kind of "sacrifice." for what purpose, nobody yet knows for sure.


OH!
I get it :D
Thanks.
Member
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
IMMA GO BUY IT...TODAY!!
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

heatherfeilds wrote:

In the chapter 41, where is kaname going?


ya I was thinking about that too ..

is he really ganna destroy the council ???

and don't you think that yuuki's weapon in the last page was awesome ..

but where is ( zero ) and what are he doing ..

and the chairman I really like him , but I think he is keeping some thing in his sleeves ..


hope you accept me in your discussion ..

by the way sorry for the spelling mistakes


...
Member
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
so wea can u read da manga?
Member
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
OMG! ima so excited by jus readin everyone's comment, yet at da same tyme ima reallie confuse on wat everyone had to say ...b/c i don noe wea to read da manga so ima still behind n i like spoiling myself of these kind of things ..n e waise, by readin all da comment...i hav a feelin dat no one's gonna end up with no one...jus a guess, n it seems like everything's gonna end in tragedy..
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.