First  Prev  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
damn >///////< the cahpter ended just when it got good Dx
Member
blue-y 
26941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

Airei24 wrote:

damn >///////< the cahpter ended just when it got good Dx


i agree with you!
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
okay, chapter 53 was pretty intense! so they introduced a new character, huh? Kaitou...pretty cool guy...i like him...and you know, when he was asking sayori if zero was her boyfriend, i realized that that's not a bad combo...it would be nice if zero had someone again...anyway, zero looked HOT, as always, especially that glare he threw at Kaname...hehe...the next chapter should be really good! i wonder how yuuki is going to respond to zero...
5555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
omg chapter 53 came out!!!!!!!!! xD
Posted 8/23/09
Am I the only one who was totally smitten by Kaito?
Every time Matsuri Hino introduces a new male character, they're always so hot >____>
I actually thought he was Shiki Senri at first because of his hair.
Which reminds me, Shiki and Rima get some pages this chapter! Which makes me happy because I am a huge Shiki fan.
Nice to see those two again :3

So far, I don't have much thought about the future chapters because there's hardly been any development, which is starting to bug me.
Hopefully there's going to be some development during the ball in the next few chapters.
Member
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
@x_bwahaha_x,
no you're not the only one who was smitten by Kaito! for me, he can't beat Zero but i'm already fond of Kaito!
first there was Zero then Yagari and Kaien and now there's Kaito...i must have a thing for vampires hunters because all my fav. characters are hunters!
Member
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

As we can see in the end of the manga chapter 53 zero and yuuki looks at each other so weird :S
What do you think will happen? Im kind of sad I really hope they come together but do they have a chance?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

LoveSano wrote:


As we can see in the end of the manga chapter 53 zero and yuuki looks at each other so weird :S
What do you think will happen? Im kind of sad I really hope they come together but do they have a chance?



As long as Zero doesn't aim his gun at Yuuki's heart, there is a chance. It's been a year since the Kurans were hidden from the outside world.
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere, yet n...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
I've read the Manga and watched the show. I even have it on DVD ^^ I love Vampires, this is the best!
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Vegas.
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


LoveSano wrote:


As we can see in the end of the manga chapter 53 zero and yuuki looks at each other so weird :S
What do you think will happen? Im kind of sad I really hope they come together but do they have a chance?



As long as Zero doesn't aim his gun at Yuuki's heart, there is a chance. It's been a year since the Kurans were hidden from the outside world.


i know right? :]
i was wondering why Sayori was brought to the ball?
was it just to see yuuki?
or , i was thinking since she is human ,
that the vampires would thirst for her blood .
and if they attack her , then it gives the vampire hunters a reason to kill the vampires.
giving zero a reason to kill yuuki !
you think he will actually do it?
& whatcha think about my theory? :DD
-taylorrrrrr-chan
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

i know right? :]
i was wondering why Sayori was brought to the ball?
was it just to see yuuki?
or , i was thinking since she is human ,
that the vampires would thirst for her blood .
and if they attack her , then it gives the vampire hunters a reason to kill the vampires.
giving zero a reason to kill yuuki !
you think he will actually do it?
& whatcha think about my theory? :DD
-taylorrrrrr-chan




Your theory is justifiable... and if that ever happens, Yuuki will never forgive Zero and she'll be pissed off at Kaito for making Sayori come to the ball and lure the vampires into a trap. Sara then manips Kaname's confidant Ichijou to betray him.
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Vegas.
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

i know right? :]
i was wondering why Sayori was brought to the ball?
was it just to see yuuki?
or , i was thinking since she is human ,
that the vampires would thirst for her blood .
and if they attack her , then it gives the vampire hunters a reason to kill the vampires.
giving zero a reason to kill yuuki !
you think he will actually do it?
& whatcha think about my theory? :DD
-taylorrrrrr-chan




Your theory is justifiable... and if that ever happens, Yuuki will never forgive Zero and she'll be pissed off at Kaito for making Sayori come to the ball and lure the vampires into a trap. Sara then manips Kaname's confidant Ichijou to betray him.


ahh , i see whatcha mean :D
i just cant wait for the next chapter :]
was i the only one that found it weird that kaname did yuuki's nails? o:
aha :DD
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

ahh , i see whatcha mean :D
i just cant wait for the next chapter :]
was i the only one that found it weird that kaname did yuuki's nails? o:
aha :DD




It may be weird, but I find that scene both cute and funny. Kaname is truly romantic to his princess.
Member
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

TaylorrTantrumm wrote:

ahh , i see whatcha mean :D
i just cant wait for the next chapter :]
was i the only one that found it weird that kaname did yuuki's nails? o:
aha :DD


no, you're not the only one, lol...Matsuri Hino has put Kaname in a weird siuation!

Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
i kind of wonder what was going through kaname's mind while he was doing that though and even what yuuki thought lmao does seem a little strange but then again i'm sure there could be weirder things than that. really cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
First  Prev  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.