First  Prev  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
O_O
what? another theory that zero's going to end up with yori?!?
Member
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / @ my compy wid my...
Offline
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/24/09
just in case if anyone wants a summery.....
http://sagakure.livejournal.com/349085.html#cutid1
and in case if anyone wants the raws (read the frist post)
http://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=112723

spoiler cover pic


note that i didnt write the summary nor did i scanalate the scans
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/25/09
WOW, I love the COVER! It's sooooo pretty! OMG, he looks georgous in it!
5572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ~♫Somewhere♪~
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

shugobleachnaruto wrote:

i am going to start reading the manga


good.
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
okay, the latest manga chapter developed the story much more...FINALLY! i felt it was sort of dragging along these last few chapters...although there's not much to say for this one, i'll admit that things are definitely going to get more interesting here on out.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
The English translated version of Vampire Knight Chapter 56 is FINALLY here!!!!! Here's the link--

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/351796.html#cutid1


Let us know what all of you think of this chapter...
Member
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / @ my compy wid my...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
sagakure is a heaven sent XD....
happy belated b-day vk!!!!!!
Posted 12/8/09 , edited 12/8/09
Ichiru, in the end, loved his brother so deeply.. I was touched at how much Ichiru pleaded to Zero that he shall be eaten by Zero... Because he wnts to "take back the strength that belonged to Zero when he was born, and the body inside Zero be treated,too.) awwww.....

Also, I found a very mysterious fact: Why did Kaname said that "he is the ancestor of Kuran, and Rido was the 'master' that reawakened him in his grave"???? What's that all about? (please quote me if anyone of you knows..) I need an answer, please...


P.S. Chairman Kaien Cross, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! hehe.. (look at chapter 41, page 13, that's ONE cool chairman~!!!!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/11/09

angelic_fangs wrote:

Ichiru, in the end, loved his brother so deeply.. I was touched at how much Ichiru pleaded to Zero that he shall be eaten by Zero... Because he wnts to "take back the strength that belonged to Zero when he was born, and the body inside Zero be treated,too.) awwww.....

Also, I found a very mysterious fact: Why did Kaname said that "he is the ancestor of Kuran, and Rido was the 'master' that reawakened him in his grave"???? What's that all about? (please quote me if anyone of you knows..) I need an answer, please...


P.S. Chairman Kaien Cross, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! hehe.. (look at chapter 41, page 13, that's ONE cool chairman~!!!!




The reason why Rido had reawaken Kaname because the Kuran ancestor (Kaname) cannot kill his evil uncle (Rido).
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/26/09
As of this morning, Sagakure have released Vampire Knight chapter 57: The Two Weapons.

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/353383.html?view=8231783#t8231783


Let us know what all of you think of this chapter...
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:

As of this morning, Sagakure have released Vampire Knight chapter 57: The Two Weapons.

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/353383.html?view=8231783#t8231783


Let us know what all of you think of this chapter...


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:

Yuuki wanting to end purebloods lives, hmm.. reminds me of Bleach. Lol at Yuuki as a Shinigami! I wonder what kind of trouble she's going to get in now...



I disagree with you, Cris... I seriously doubt that Yuuki will be ending pureblood lives. If you read the final page of chapter 56, Ms. Kuran had made a vow to herself that "...I refuse to allow any more people to sacrifice others' lives or to be sacrificed themselves." From what we see in this chapter (57), Yuuki is showing some maturity and plans to inform the remaining pureblood family members not to sacrifice themselves. There's a great possibility that they'll become allies of both Kaname & Yuuki to go up against either the hunters' or Sara.

In conclusion, I think Yuuki is on the verge of becoming the Queen of Purebloods as well as a Vampire Knight.
Posted 12/26/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


angelic_fangs wrote:

Ichiru, in the end, loved his brother so deeply.. I was touched at how much Ichiru pleaded to Zero that he shall be eaten by Zero... Because he wnts to "take back the strength that belonged to Zero when he was born, and the body inside Zero be treated,too.) awwww.....

Also, I found a very mysterious fact: Why did Kaname said that "he is the ancestor of Kuran, and Rido was the 'master' that reawakened him in his grave"???? What's that all about? (please quote me if anyone of you knows..) I need an answer, please...


P.S. Chairman Kaien Cross, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! hehe.. (look at chapter 41, page 13, that's ONE cool chairman~!!!!




The reason why Rido had reawaken Kaname because the Kuran ancestor (Kaname) cannot kill his evil uncle (Rido).


thanks so much~!! now i understood what Kuran kaname meant. ^_^ thanks, thanks~!!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/26/09
No problem, angelic_fangs. Glad to be of good help.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
OMG when I was watching the anime I cried because Zero's brother died. They were so good to each other and hearing Zero cry for the first time made me sad...*sob*
First  Prev  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.