First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
Member
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / candyland, rhode...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
**NOTE TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONLY WATCHED THE ANIMATE VERSION OR ARE CONFUSE IN THE MANGA*****

KANAME; to everyone he is a pure blood and no one knows about his revival with a different soul. Only Rido, who is "Kaname's uncle" if you wan to put it that way. The reason for him and Yuuki to be close is not so clear but his objective is to destroy Rido Kuran

Yuuki: she was put at "sleep" meaning in her vampire life and became a human, because her parents wanted to protect her Juuri and Haruka Kuran. She is later awaken by kaname to regain her life as a vampire

Yuuki's blood: when she was giving her blood to zero it was not the blood of a Pure blood vampire but the blood of a human, since she was put at sleep by her parents all her abilities as a vampire are gone. But when she transforms back to a vampire, the blood that zero took will convert into a pure blood.

Zero: drinking blood from a pure blood doesnt make him one!!!! He only gains strength as a hunter.

Zero's and kaname's pact: is to destroy Rido; yuuki's uncle because he wants to destroy all the kuran's. he was the who as well wrote down the name of Shizuka's human lover in the hunters list. Shizuka was not informed of this and killed Zero's parents. Rido knew well that they were good hunters that couold eliminate him as well.

Director of cross academy: he is informed of Yuuki's, zero's, kaname's and everyones past life.
He as well is able to tell vampires and their levels since he is a hunter himself but is trying to have peace with vampires and humans.

Ichiru's and Zero's bond: is not hate or love, but what ichiru felt for zero was jealousy since he was going to be the head of the hunters and shizuka only drank his blood. ichiru was in love with shizuka but she remembered her past with the other human that she loved and did not want the same thing for him, so it was more of a affection relation. ichiru gave his blood to zero because of compassion, they are brothers after all.

Hunter's twin legend: if zero ate or drank only ichirus blood i am not so clear. but i was informed that the legend is that which ever of the two survived would be a powerful hunter. Zero will actually be one of the strongest characters in VK.

*** I HOPE IS HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDABLE******
Member
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i'm surprised yuuki is a pure-blood.
i wasn't expecting it. really.
Member
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In My Skin, New...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
OKAY so It says Yuuki is Kaname's younger sister and also fiance. The reason why Yuuki didn't know was because their mother cast a spell so that the next time she woke up she didn't remember anything and that her vampire side was hidden within her. Now because their unlce Rido returned, Kaname had no choice but to awaken Yuuki. Now Zero is supposed to be the most powerful Vampire Hunter because he drank Yuuki's blood(pure-blood) and Kaname's blood(pure-blood) which held Shizuka's blood and powers as well... So dramatic now i want to know is Kaname and Yuuki going to get married and what will happen to Yuuki and Zero's relationship... visist www.onemanga.com for this info.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Brazil
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

vivianlovess wrote:


isabolota wrote:


vivianlovess wrote:

***NOTE TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONLY WATCHED THE ANIMATE VERSION OR ARE CONFUSE IN THE MANGA*****

KANAME; to everyone he is a pure blood and no one knows about his revival with a different soul. Only Rido, who is "Kaname's uncle" if you wan to put it that way. The reason for him and Yuuki to be close is not so clear but his objective is to destroy Rido Kuran

Yuuki: she was put at "sleep" meaning in her vampire life and became a human, because her parents wanted to protect her Juuri and Haruka Kuran. She is later awaken by kaname to regain her life as a vampire

Yuuki's blood: when she was giving her blood to zero it was not the blood of a Pure blood vampire but the blood of a human, since she was put at sleep by her parents all her abilities as a vampire are gone. The only blood that would count for power it will be the one taken when she becomes a Pure Blood..

Zero: drinking blood from a pure blood doesnt make him one!!!! He only gains strength as a hunter.

Zero's and kaname's pact: is to destroy Rido; yuuki's uncle because he wants to destroy all the kuran's. he was the who as well wrote down the name of Shizuka's human lover in the hunters list. Shizuka was not informed of this and killed Zero's parents. Rido knew well that they were good hunters that couold eliminate him as well.

Director of cross academy: he is informed of Yuuki's, zero's, kaname's and everyones past life.
He as well is able to tell vampires and their levels since he is a hunter himself but is trying to have peace with vampires and humans.

Ichiru's and Zero's bond: is not hate or love, but what ichiru felt for zero was jealousy since he was going to be the head of the hunters and shizuka only drank his blood. ichiru was in love with shizuka but she remembered her past with the other human that she loved and did not want the same thing for him, so it was more of a affection relation. ichiru gave his blood to zero because of compassion, they are brothers after all.

*** I HOPE IS HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDABLE******



I believe that everything you said is correct, except for your Fourth paragraph.
You said that since Yuuki was a human in the past, her blood which was drunk by Zero isn't
going to change anything in him. However, when Zero was inprisioned by the hunters Kaname went
after him and, in the middle of their conversation, he said that since Yuuki was now a Vampire again
the blood that Zero drank was changing too.
So, Zero does have 3 different types of Pure Blood' s blood inside of him.
And he ate his twin brother, and the legend of the twins hunters (which I still think is confusing)
says that when this happens, the brother that survives is the strongest.
Yeah...he is going to be one of the most powerful characters in the manga. (Actually, the "king" as
Kaname already said)






ohh ok
thanks i misunderstood that part
but i am right about zero??



Yeap!
I think so
^^

374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

Ramonmedina15 wrote:

i will only say this when u make ur own manga call me and we already know about his past wth are u talking about he was killed revived now he is yukki brother onee-sama and wat else do u want to know?and about yuuki and kaname.. that one--sama that she said when he was leaving souned like she think of him like a brother but now im confused bcuz she kissed him but anyway know zero is going to kill rido and every1 is happy who know maybe she will say zero is here to save me blablabla and then maybe if god is good they will get to be friend again and then get together who knows...


Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have learned little to NOTHING ABOUT KANAME! and what are you, 7 years old kid? don't get too cocky. Since you said, we already know about Kaname's past, can you kindly tell me who in the world killed Kaname?..or atleast how his real body looks like? you can't..CAN YOU?

From looking at your post, its too obvious that you have no understanding about this manga what so ever..nor can you comprehend the plot very well. Hino spent the first 4 volumes, explaining about Zero's past. As for Kaname, obsolutely none as of now. Everything we have seen of his past was just about Yuuki's relatoinship with Kaname. We don't know the real ancestor Kaname...We don't know if he had any relationship before..we don't know who killed him in the past..heck do we even know how he was born since he was the FIRST VAMPIRE?

And if you think, everyone would be happy after just killing Rido, you are obviously wrong. The real main villain of this story is not rido, it is THE COUNCIL. They are the one controlling Rido and all the vampires except for the night class. The main fight is between Kaname and the council which will ultimately determine the fate of coexistance between the vampires and humans. Hence why Yuuki said "only you could do this" (cha 41).


----------------------------------------------------------

As for Zero becoming a pureblood : This is an impossible outcome regardless of drinking blood from 3 purebloods. Do you guys even know the meaning of "pureblood"? Purebloods are those that didn't intermingle with humans. Thats why Kaname's blood is the thickest, because he was the first pureblood vampire, the first kind that did not intermingle with humans. Knowing that Kurans blood was derived from the ancestor, Kaname, they had to intermarry in order to keep their blood pure. The other vampires that didn't intermarry and had relationship with humans, lowered themselves into lower levels, such as level C, D.

AND LAST but not the least, Zero will not become the most powerful character in the manga. You guys are taking the term way too literrally. Just because he can defeat Rido does not mean he is the strongest, because Kaname could destroy Rido in a matter of seconds if he wasn't bounded by the curse. The ancestor Kaname is the strongest beast...(cha 38). If you have been following the manga, you woud obviously know that by now.


Member
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / candyland, rhode...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

isabolota wrote:


vivianlovess wrote:


isabolota wrote:


vivianlovess wrote:

***NOTE TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONLY WATCHED THE ANIMATE VERSION OR ARE CONFUSE IN THE MANGA*****

KANAME; to everyone he is a pure blood and no one knows about his revival with a different soul. Only Rido, who is "Kaname's uncle" if you wan to put it that way. The reason for him and Yuuki to be close is not so clear but his objective is to destroy Rido Kuran

Yuuki: she was put at "sleep" meaning in her vampire life and became a human, because her parents wanted to protect her Juuri and Haruka Kuran. She is later awaken by kaname to regain her life as a vampire

Yuuki's blood: when she was giving her blood to zero it was not the blood of a Pure blood vampire but the blood of a human, since she was put at sleep by her parents all her abilities as a vampire are gone. The only blood that would count for power it will be the one taken when she becomes a Pure Blood..

Zero: drinking blood from a pure blood doesnt make him one!!!! He only gains strength as a hunter.

Zero's and kaname's pact: is to destroy Rido; yuuki's uncle because he wants to destroy all the kuran's. he was the who as well wrote down the name of Shizuka's human lover in the hunters list. Shizuka was not informed of this and killed Zero's parents. Rido knew well that they were good hunters that couold eliminate him as well.

Director of cross academy: he is informed of Yuuki's, zero's, kaname's and everyones past life.
He as well is able to tell vampires and their levels since he is a hunter himself but is trying to have peace with vampires and humans.

Ichiru's and Zero's bond: is not hate or love, but what ichiru felt for zero was jealousy since he was going to be the head of the hunters and shizuka only drank his blood. ichiru was in love with shizuka but she remembered her past with the other human that she loved and did not want the same thing for him, so it was more of a affection relation. ichiru gave his blood to zero because of compassion, they are brothers after all.

*** I HOPE IS HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDABLE******



I believe that everything you said is correct, except for your Fourth paragraph.
You said that since Yuuki was a human in the past, her blood which was drunk by Zero isn't
going to change anything in him. However, when Zero was inprisioned by the hunters Kaname went
after him and, in the middle of their conversation, he said that since Yuuki was now a Vampire again
the blood that Zero drank was changing too.
So, Zero does have 3 different types of Pure Blood' s blood inside of him.
And he ate his twin brother, and the legend of the twins hunters (which I still think is confusing)
says that when this happens, the brother that survives is the strongest.
Yeah...he is going to be one of the most powerful characters in the manga. (Actually, the "king" as
Kaname already said)






ohh ok
thanks i misunderstood that part
but i am right about zero??



Yeap!
I think so
^^



so are you reading the manga as well?

Member
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

swanjas52 wrote:


vampluver21 wrote:

Zero isn't a pureblood. He just drank blood from three purebloods.
As it said in the manga Kaname told Zero that he will be a very powerful vampire hunter, for he has drunk Yuuki's blood, Kaname's, and Shizuka (who turned him into a vampire in the first place)
Now it's up to Zero to kill Kaname and Yuuki's uncle Rido, because Kaname can't since Rido brought Kaname back from the grave. You just need to read the manga carefully and you'll know what I'm talking about.


what chapter was that in when they talked about why Kaname can't kill Rido?



uhm, i checked and it talks about that in chapter 37.
It starts on either page 20 or 21.
Member
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / batangas
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

charna wrote:


Anime_Luva_Winda wrote:

um just asking cos i got sorta confused in the manga, yuuki told zero that kaname is her brother and then wen yuuki fainted, kaname denied it wat does that mean but ??? im confused! well i think that is wat happened i might have just been daydreaming it was like maga ep somewhere from 36-40 i cant remember


Well Kaname is her brother, but current Kaname is not her brother. Current Kaname is actually the first/original vampire, who was resurrected by Rido from the dead, and into Yuuki's brother body - the real Kaname who is dead (Rido killed him).

So the answer would be: he is someone else in Yuuki's brother (Kaname's) body.



wow thanks now i understand more......
Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iligan city lanao...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
in short " VK is totally awesome"^_^..
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Okay how strong must Rido be to kill Yuuki's dad, right. But this is so twisted and finally getting serious. Man, I really need to know whats happening. Who is Kaname really? I mean I understand that he's the soul of some other person in Kaname's body, (which rido choose a great body to put him in, sexy...) but who's soul. And was his soul transfered before yuuki's memories were taken? If so, why did Yuuki's parents keep him, they had to know that wasn't there son. And also, as the son of rido, who is pureblood, why isn't Shiki pureblood. Is it because of his mother....? There just so many questions that can't be answered now.......
Member
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

stranglerevir wrote:


Ramonmedina15 wrote:

i will only say this when u make ur own manga call me and we already know about his past wth are u talking about he was killed revived now he is yukki brother onee-sama and wat else do u want to know?and about yuuki and kaname.. that one--sama that she said when he was leaving souned like she think of him like a brother but now im confused bcuz she kissed him but anyway know zero is going to kill rido and every1 is happy who know maybe she will say zero is here to save me blablabla and then maybe if god is good they will get to be friend again and then get together who knows...


Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have learned little to NOTHING ABOUT KANAME! and what are you, 7 years old kid? don't get too cocky. Since you said, we already know about Kaname's past, can you kindly tell me who in the world killed Kaname?..or atleast how his real body looks like? you can't..CAN YOU?

From looking at your post, its too obvious that you have no understanding about this manga what so ever..nor can you comprehend the plot very well. Hino spent the first 4 volumes, explaining about Zero's past. As for Kaname, obsolutely none as of now. Everything we have seen of his past was just about Yuuki's relatoinship with Kaname. We don't know the real ancestor Kaname...We don't know if he had any relationship before..we don't know who killed him in the past..heck do we even know how he was born since he was the FIRST VAMPIRE?

And if you think, everyone would be happy after just killing Rido, you are obviously wrong. The real main villain of this story is not rido, it is THE COUNCIL. They are the one controlling Rido and all the vampires except for the night class. The main fight is between Kaname and the council which will ultimately determine the fate of coexistance between the vampires and humans. Hence why Yuuki said "only you could do this" (cha 41).


----------------------------------------------------------

As for Zero becoming a pureblood : This is an impossible outcome regardless of drinking blood from 3 purebloods. Do you guys even know the meaning of "pureblood"? Purebloods are those that didn't intermingle with humans. Thats why Kaname's blood is the thickest, because he was the first pureblood vampire, the first kind that did not intermingle with humans. Knowing that Kurans blood was derived from the ancestor, Kaname, they had to intermarry in order to keep their blood pure. The other vampires that didn't intermarry and had relationship with humans, lowered themselves into lower levels, such as level C, D.

AND LAST but not the least, Zero will not become the most powerful character in the manga. You guys are taking the term way too literrally. Just because he can defeat Rido does not mean he is the strongest, because Kaname could destroy Rido in a matter of seconds if he wasn't bounded by the curse. The ancestor Kaname is the strongest beast...(cha 38). If you have been following the manga, you woud obviously know that by now.





wow u are talking like u are the 1 writing the manga and who say that kaname was that great he had to use some kind of sword to kill rido in the past a hunter sword i dont remember well but that sword killed kaname father in seconds and 1 and only question HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO KILL THE COUNCIL ALONGE HE IS NOT GOD...and about kaname past we already know enought anyway everybody think that he is going to die..and u should make it more clear u didnt say kuran ancestor u say kanme like u kaname fan say there are two kaname body and kuran acestor spirit..i think they are the same shit and anyway rido isnt that peace of shit bcuz he revived the kuran acestor nobody know for wat reason how in the fucking world do u know if rido isnt using kaname for something...u are obviusly the 7year old one in this disccusion and i understand the manga and sorry about thinking stupid thing about zero anyway he is a pure blood hunter and at the same time a vampire who had inside of him the power of 3 pure blood HE IS THE PERFECT HUNTER + HE IS A VAMPIRE WIT THE POWER OF 3 PURE-BLOOD INSIDE OF HIM.that should had made him powerfull..even more powerfull than kaname i think this is a good interchanging view of the anime keep quoting my comment so i can learn more of u kaname's fans.
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
i don't no about u guys, but i kinda like the manga better than the anime
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

Ramonmedina15 wrote:

wow u are talking like u are the 1 writing the manga and who say that kaname was that great he had to use some kind of sword to kill rido in the past a hunter sword i dont remember well but that sword killed kaname father in seconds and 1 and only question HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO KILL THE COUNCIL ALONGE HE IS NOT GOD...and about kaname past we already know enought anyway everybody think that he is going to die..and u should make it more clear u didnt say kuran ancestor u say kanme like u kaname fan say there are two kaname body and kuran acestor spirit..i think they are the same shit and anyway rido isnt that peace of shit bcuz he revived the kuran acestor nobody know for wat reason how in the fucking world do u know if rido isnt using kaname for something...u are obviusly the 7year old one in this disccusion and i understand the manga and sorry about thinking stupid thing about zero anyway he is a pure blood hunter and at the same time a vampire who had inside of him the power of 3 pure blood HE IS THE PERFECT HUNTER + HE IS A VAMPIRE WIT THE POWER OF 3 PURE-BLOOD INSIDE OF HIM.that should had made him powerfull..even more powerfull than kaname i think this is a good interchanging view of the anime keep quoting my comment so i can learn more of u kaname's fans.


LOL...You can't comprehend very well, can you? Kaname didn't use the hunters sword to kill Rido, he merely used his pureblood power to destroy him into thousands of pieces. Go and re-read the chapter again if you don't know what i'm talking about. In fact he was going to use the hunters sword, but he couldn't land a single blow on Rido since he is bounded by the curse. And you sound like Zero doesn't use any weapons to defeat the vampires, which is a cheap way to win a battle.

How is he going to win against the council? Uh huh its fucking Kaname for heaven sake. Everyone falls short before his mighty powers. Why they hell do you think Yuuki said its only Kaname who could defeat the council? Regardless I'm not denying that he will have difficulty defeating all the senior vampires from the council. But I'm sure he will somehow make it through.

I think its quite clear that you are a retarded Zero tard who just cann't accept Kaname. "we know about Kaname's past, and he is going to die?" WTF...have you been reading fanfics lately? because as far as i'm concerned, we are certainly not on the same boat as I thought we were. We still have 1 more part to go as we are only at the end of the first part, and you think think Hino is going to kill Kaname off right now? Do you have any idea what would happen afterwards? Kaname is the most popular character in vampire knight, and the creator herself likes Kaname more than Yuuki and Zero as said by her in one of her side stories. Fans would rage in fury if something like that happened earler in the manga.

Kuran ancestor = REAL KANAME ("I'm the Kuran ancestor" cha 38). Kaname is the kuran ancestor, not Yuuki's brother. We don't know for sure if Rido did infact use Yuuki's brothers body to place Kaname's soul into it. Its just a spaculation. This is why we need to know more about the real Kaname. And no..Rido is not "using" Kaname, because if Kaname was under his countrol, Rido could've easily kidnapped Yuuki "with" Kaname's help. But obviously, it was never that case as Kaname has always been opposing Rido from the start. And Its not easy to take control over a pureblood, not the same as a pureblood controlling a human. Kaname said he will be prepared to destroy Rido once and for all by the time he wakes up.

And Zero IS NOT A PUREBLOOD HUNTER. holy shit!! can't you understand the definition of pureblood. You can't become a pureblood itself by just drinking the blood from purebloods. Ichiru drank Shizuka's blood too..does that make him a pureblood as well? OFCOURSE NOT. And Zero is certainly not powerful than Kaname. Its KANAME that made Zero for what he is now. You think he would've gone out to make Zero more powerful than himself? are you stupid? KURAN ANCESTOR would clearly rapestomp Zero. And i'm done with arguing with you. You obviously have no knowledge of this manga as you are probably underaged to even understand little details. sigh..i just wasted my time arguing with you. Oh well..its no surprising coming from an anime fan.

And for god sake, LEARN TO PUNCTUATE PROPERLY. I couldn't understand most of what you said.
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
hay !!...

I was kinda wandering who is older ,,



kaname's father( juuri ) or his brother ( Rido ) ??!!..
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / london
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
uum okk afta readin this i think i iunderstand everythin betta thanx guyz ..... sum of u scare me.........lool
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.