Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight Manga Discussion [spoiler warning!!]
Member
34195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

Annora wrote:

Yeah, I'm afraid that Kaname will kill Zero since he doesn't have to protect Yuki anymore


me too..but remember..kanama said he wont do that beause he would loose the love of yuki..even thou she's a pureblood now..she still carez 4 zero..
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Well after watching episode 12 I am so strictly VK manga, they are so screwing up the story making it totally bias D: and erased the tension the author created. *sigh*

Well I saw Chapter 41 RAW on youtube, Yuuki is ready for action at the end

Cant believe will have to wait till july 4th to read the 42nd chapter its like never ending agony DX

Posted 6/23/08
i've been goin to many discussions and ppl say that Kaname is Yuuki's real brother but didn't Kaname say that he is not Yuuki's real brother because Rido (evil uncle) killed Yuuki's real brother's soul (not da body) and brought Kaname back from da grave and put it in da body??????
RIGHT????


511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

pony200 wrote:

i've been goin to many discussions and ppl say that Kaname is Yuuki's real brother but didn't Kaname say that he is not Yuuki's real brother because Rido (evil uncle) killed Yuuki's real brother's soul (not da body) and brought Kaname back from da grave and put it in da body??????
RIGHT????





Yesh yesh that is the right.

Rido stole Kaname as a child, killed the 'orginal' soul and replaced it with the soul of a kuran ancestor that he awoken. So kaname's body is Yuuki's brother, but his soul is like her great great great great grandpa. hehe

But I dont know why so many people are going all ANTI-INCEST, Yuuki's parents, committed incest, they were brother and sister.
Member
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

kvhottie wrote:


Annora wrote:

Yeah, I'm afraid that Kaname will kill Zero since he doesn't have to protect Yuki anymore


me too..but remember..kanama said he wont do that beause he would loose the love of yuki..even thou she's a pureblood now..she still carez 4 zero..


also that zero is probably the only one who can kill rido kuran since kaname cant coz rido brought him to life and has a connection or somthing wit him...and i dont think kaname or zero would wanna let yuki fight too...
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
okay... for some reason i keep reading in vk summaries that zero has almost kissed yuuki twice but i only remember the one time in chapter 24. am i missing something did he really kiss her twice/?
Member
2390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a.k.a. E-t0wni3
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
it doesn't matter either way he's my hottie! hehe ^_^
Member
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
yaeh i also think his already super strong...he drank the blood of two pure bloods(kaname and yuuki) anyway...and he had also ate his brother(soooo saad...T-T)..
niweiz,,does anyone here knows when the next chapter will be out?? im so so excited.!
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

falang1127 wrote:

okay... for some reason i keep reading in vk summaries that zero has almost kissed yuuki twice but i only remember the one time in chapter 24. am i missing something did he really kiss her twice/?


NO.

Zero only tried to kiss her once in chapter 24, the only kissy scene she had with Zero really because near the end of chapter 26, the romance between Zero and Yuuki began to fade, a little.
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
zero is a normal at the end...dont mix up...
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fantasy World
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
every month = 1 chapter..
i hope they will upload chapter 41 english this week..
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
OMG I just read chapter 41, it was quite short XD
I hope Zero will stop being emo and get his butt there and kill Rido D: <
Zero= Vampire Terminator lmao

I am scared for Kaname right now idk what he is going to do
And Rido has power over him, he might meddle with him and use him or something
I don't want Kaname to die~ ない、 ない あつ~

But let me say the chairman so looks like he is going to kick butt >: D
Next chapter seems so action packed : )
Well got wait till the end of july for chapter 42 ><;;
やだ、やだ~
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
I SO AGREE WITH loveroboticdoll!!!!!!
Yuuki's weapon looked MAD when it came out!!!!!
i hope Yuuki's relationship with Kaname is still strong!!!
I really don't want them to separate!!!!
Hope Zero ain't so jealous.....

CAN'T WAIT 4 CHAPTER 42!!!!!
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

loveroboticdoll wrote:


pony200 wrote:

i've been goin to many discussions and ppl say that Kaname is Yuuki's real brother but didn't Kaname say that he is not Yuuki's real brother because Rido (evil uncle) killed Yuuki's real brother's soul (not da body) and brought Kaname back from da grave and put it in da body??????
RIGHT????





Yesh yesh that is the right.

Rido stole Kaname as a child, killed the 'orginal' soul and replaced it with the soul of a kuran ancestor that he awoken. So kaname's body is Yuuki's brother, but his soul is like her great great great great grandpa. hehe

But I dont know why so many people are going all ANTI-INCEST, Yuuki's parents, committed incest, they were brother and sister.


I agree. It is just normal for pureblood vampires to marry someone from the family. People should think that this series/manga is that we are in a VAMPIRE WORLD not in the real world you know. And anything can happen... And it's like if the current kaname is the great great great grandpa, he's already a very very very far away relative of Yuuki and even in the real world, there are some people who are marrying their 3rd, 4th, 5th cousin or whatsoever.
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

loveroboticdoll wrote:

OMG I just read chapter 41, it was quite short XD
I hope Zero will stop being emo and get his butt there and kill Rido D: <
Zero= Vampire Terminator lmao

I am scared for Kaname right now idk what he is going to do
And Rido has power over him, he might meddle with him and use him or something
I don't want Kaname to die~ ない、 ない あつ~

But let me say the chairman so looks like he is going to kick butt >: D
Next chapter seems so action packed : )
Well got wait till the end of july for chapter 42 ><;;
やだ、やだ~


I agree~ love this story but the way its going now, its just too hard to predict what's going to happen.
Though I root for Kaname x Yuuki,
i have a feeling it wont work out, and the main reason being Kaname might die at the hands of Rido

btw its also interesting to point out, while in the manga Yuuki's attraction or love to Kaname is a tad more emphasised compared to the anime - where its all emo Zero and Yuuki.....may be it is a hint that the end of this story (eventually) might be Yuuki x Zero afterall....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.