First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Guardian Meetings
Moderator
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Kingdom of Sk...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
LOL haha that.. we'll have to watch the show xD

-Shimizu
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hougang ave 10 bl...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
back to meeting , i suggest thaat we have a song contest
Moderator
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Kingdom of Sk...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

icyangel94 wrote:

back to meeting , i suggest thaat we have a song contest


Song as in guess the song or ???? Have which is the nicest song???


-Shimizu
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hougang ave 10 bl...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
can have two contest like what u said guessing the song & the nicest song
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

icyangel94 wrote:

can have two contest like what u said guessing the song & the nicest song


how the crap do we make that happen?
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hougang ave 10 bl...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
we can just create a forum & ask them to upload their recorded song to the forum before due date then we choose the best songs
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

icyangel94 wrote:

we can just create a forum & ask them to upload their recorded song to the forum before due date then we choose the best songs


My microphone ish broken. ._.
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hougang ave 10 bl...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
then how about the first one which is song guessing ? this one no need mircophone right & the songs could be found easily
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.