First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08
After watching episode 11.....................
What have you thought of this series so far?
Do you like it?
What are predictions for the last episode?
Anything you would like to say about the series so far?
Will there be anything like a movie after the series is done?



1. It is ending too soon.
2. I love it!
3. I predict half way through the episode will e beating Druaga, and the other half will be taking care of all the other story line parts.
4. I love the opening, it is really catchy!^^
5. I have no idea so far. If anyone does please say so and I can add it here!


This thread is not a duplication.
If you say it is without contributing to the thread I may just report seaming because to the topic it is meaningless, and you are taking up space.
If you still argue against me then here is a little logic.
This is not a duplication thread because, this is about recent events in the anime that are leading up to the anime's end, and not the anime in general.
104035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/13/08
dup
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
1. when it first came out i was like WTF hahhaa DONT WATCH THE FRIST EP
The second ep on the other had was cool. Thats where the real story begins.

2. Really good

3. They will be Druaga and after words some else come (i dont no lol)

4. I want to play a game like it.

5. Cool if there was a movie

Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

jakun_kenpachi wrote:

After watching episode 11.....................
What have you thought of this series so far?
Do you like it?
What are predictions for the last episode?
Anything you would like to say about the series so far?
Will there be anything like a movie after the series is done?



1. It is ending too soon.
2. I love it!
3. I predict half way through the episode will e beating Druaga, and the other half will be taking care of all the other story line parts.
4. I love the opening, it is really catchy!^^
5. I have no idea so far. If anyone does please say so and I can add it here!


WTF? Is this some kind of survey!?
I frikin hate surveys!

This is a pointless (same as chainletters) thread.
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Why do you put numbers instead of making it a poll?...
Anyways I will say that the three betrayals mentioned in episode 8 will take place and half the episode will be fighting Druaga.
Posted 6/13/08
104035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/13/08

jakun_kenpachi wrote:




1. It is ending too soon.

3. I predict half way through the episode will e beating Druaga, and the other half will be taking care of all the other story line parts.


how do you predict they are going to beat druaga??? when they have 1 ep left??? when you stated this

520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/13/08


its not a duplicate. it may have the same topic name, but the subject being asked is different. the other topic is the anime in general, this is more specific
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

LeapofFateAMV wrote:


Promathia19 wrote:



its not a duplicate. it may have the same topic name, but the subject being asked is different. the other topic is the anime in general, this is more specific


You can apply this same statement for that thread therefore this thread is not needed.
Also if this kind of thread is allowed than there would be many more unneeded threads like this.


unless u can put ALL the different types of subjects in the 1st post or in the title, how would one know what the question is? mayb ud have time to browse through all the pages to find the new question being asked, but u know that a lot of ppl wont try to. its much easier just to just make a new one. this is no duplicate thread since the question is not an exact copy of the other thread, its just the anime thats involved
104035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/13/08

Promathia19 wrote:



its not a duplicate. it may have the same topic name, but the subject being asked is different. the other topic is the anime in general, this is more specific


Dude its dup the orginal thread covers all of this anime, while this is just talking ep11 and that is pretty much it.
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

LeapofFateAMV wrote:


Promathia19 wrote:


LeapofFateAMV wrote:


Promathia19 wrote:



its not a duplicate. it may have the same topic name, but the subject being asked is different. the other topic is the anime in general, this is more specific


You can apply this same statement for that thread therefore this thread is not needed.
Also if this kind of thread is allowed than there would be many more unneeded threads like this.


unless u can put ALL the different types of subjects in the 1st post or in the title, how would one know what the question is? mayb ud have time to browse through all the pages to find the new question being asked, but u know that a lot of ppl wont try to. its much easier just to just make a new one. this is no duplicate thread since the question is not an exact copy of the other thread, its just the anime thats involved


Those people that are lazy to actually browse through a thread that is already in use should not be able to make another thread[not saying that the person who made this thread is lazy]. Also there are a lot of lazy people and maybe a few people can have the same question and just make a thread without using the search button, therefore compiling into many duplicate threads. That is why it is easier to just use the thread that BlaBla gave.


then report those threads. since this isnt really a duplicate, theres really nothing to report
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
NOTE: THIS IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER. IT IS JUST MY GUESS, BUT IT IS VERY EXTENSIVE AND PROBABLY CORRECT.
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

Promathia19 wrote:



then report those threads. since this isnt really a duplicate, theres really nothing to report


Then I guess I should make a new thread for every episode of anime I see.
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

That is about the anime overall, this is about after episode 11, and a discussion on up coming episode 12. This is not about the over all anime.
Posted 6/13/08

jakun_kenpachi wrote:


That is about the anime overall, this is about after episode 11, and a discussion on up coming episode 12. This is not about the over all anime.


There is no need for a thread for every little episode of a show.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.