First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Card Request ^^
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
These are just 6 things but you can make your own too i think hope your like them!











Member
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
so are we suppose to make our own?
Moderator
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / land of anime
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 7/2/08
Name : Animeroks21 Nickname : Carmen Age: 12 Fav sport : Swimmng , soccor Postion :member backgrond : 4 d.o.b:nov 21
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

animeroks21 wrote:

Name : Animeroks21 Nickname : Carmen Age: 12 Fav sport : Swimmng , soccor Postion :member backgrond : 4


sorry for the late reply but wen is ur b-day n background 4??
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

shinki7 wrote:

so are we suppose to make our own?


sorry for the really late replies but i guess u can if u wanna too heehee
Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
name: Akiko
b-day: 4 september
hobbies: drawing, swimming, reading, playing piano
fav-colour: white
position: member
background: 4
Creator
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╰☆ Watching Shoot...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

animebabe007 wrote:

name: Akiko
b-day: 4 september
hobbies: drawing, swimming, reading, playing piano
fav-colour: white
position: member
background: 4


I need to no ur age plz !!!! Srry ill make asap
Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

animeroks22 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:

name: Akiko
b-day: 4 september
hobbies: drawing, swimming, reading, playing piano
fav-colour: white
position: member
background: 4


I need to no ur age plz !!!! Srry ill make asap



sorry i have forotten to write it own xD
age: 19
Creator
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╰☆ Watching Shoot...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

animebabe007 wrote:


animeroks22 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:

name: Akiko
b-day: 4 september
hobbies: drawing, swimming, reading, playing piano
fav-colour: white
position: member
background: 4


I need to no ur age plz !!!! Srry ill make asap



sorry i have forotten to write it own xD
age: 19


Srry for the long wait
Here ya go!!!

Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

animeroks22 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


animeroks22 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:

name: Akiko
b-day: 4 september
hobbies: drawing, swimming, reading, playing piano
fav-colour: white
position: member
background: 4


I need to no ur age plz !!!! Srry ill make asap



sorry i have forotten to write it own xD
age: 19


Srry for the long wait
Here ya go!!!



thanks it looks great^^ ~chiiii
Moderator
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / land of anime
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

Ice_Chick wrote:


animeroks21 wrote:

Name : Animeroks21 Nickname : Carmen Age: 12 Fav colour : blue Postion :member backgrond : 4


sorry for the late reply but wen is ur b-day n background 4??
dob :nov 21

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
here's mine^^ made my own^^

Creator
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╰☆ Watching Shoot...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

here's mine^^ made my own^^






WOW they look awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the bubble letters!!!!
Do u want to help make the membership cards ?!?!
You dont have to if u dont want to!
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

animeroks22 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

here's mine^^ made my own^^






WOW they look awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the bubble letters!!!!
Do u want to help make the membership cards ?!?!
You dont have to if u dont want to!


huh? Sure^^ I'll help!~
Creator
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╰☆ Watching Shoot...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


animeroks22 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

here's mine^^ made my own^^






WOW they look awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the bubble letters!!!!
Do u want to help make the membership cards ?!?!
You dont have to if u dont want to!


huh? Sure^^ I'll help!~


Do u wanna be a moderator beacause i dunno if u have to be a moderator to so do i make u a moderator ??!! Im kinda confused!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.