First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
dumpty key and humpty lock
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

californiaroll206 wrote:

u can read it on onemanga.com or mangafox.com


You can only read to 18 because the people lisened it
Member
9442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i tried to get the manga but i cant find it anywhere.
Member
485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Wait... It is totally weird! You see ar.
The Humpty Lock no need the key also can unlock by the guardian chara. So what is the key for?
Next. If you want to sae the Dumpty key belongs to Ikuto or Tadase.
Prove? Evidence? You all are juz saying that the manga said so.
So i also can say that amu died because Ikuto killed her as the manga said so. (Not true)
Give the evidence and proof that what you say.
~~~Give the website.~~~

Posted 6/18/08

AMPS-chan wrote:


topazboo wrote:

the dumpty key originally belonged to Tadase !!


I don't think so... Ikuto did say that I only took what rightfully belonged to me or something like that.

I don't get the key thingy though..


i dnt remember in what ep they said it, ikuto stole the dumpty key to tadase
Member
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *SShhhhhhhhh*
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Well i think so but the humpty key doesnt really belong to ikuto it belongs to tadase i think it said in a episode that he stole it.... even so i think it does mean they aresuposeto be together
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Germany D:
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
geez youre asking for prove and evidences D: someone already posted that mange excerpt twice in this thread. tadase and ikuto have a discussion and tadase said that ikuto stole the key. then ikuto said it was his to begin with and tadase took it. yes. thats what it says in the manga..and yes it could be some kind of lie but i really dont believe that....but really..just read that damn whole thread and you should KNOW that theres no guessing about it anymore Oô jesus..
Member
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

sockhuey wrote:

Wait... It is totally weird! You see ar.
The Humpty Lock no need the key also can unlock by the guardian chara. So what is the key for?
Next. If you want to sae the Dumpty key belongs to Ikuto or Tadase.
Prove? Evidence? You all are juz saying that the manga said so.
So i also can say that amu died because Ikuto killed her as the manga said so. (Not true)
Give the evidence and proof that what you say.
~~~Give the website.~~~



If you actually watched the anime, Ikuto and Tadase had a fight about it.
If you actually read this board before posting, somebody posted the page of the manga in which Ikuto says he took what was rightfully his. Don't try to sound like you know everything when you've not even bothered to read what's been going on.

Also, just because Amu has the lock and Ikuto has the key now, doesn't mean that they're meant to be together. They must have started as a pair, belonging to one person which were then passed down to different people. It's a lock and a key, not a pair of bloody wedding rings.
Member
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Bleach3oo wrote:


californiaroll206 wrote:

u can read it on onemanga.com or mangafox.com


You can only read to 18 because the people lisened it


Or you could go to the shop and BUY IT
Shock horror.
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

embersglow wrote:


Bleach3oo wrote:


californiaroll206 wrote:

u can read it on onemanga.com or mangafox.com


You can only read to 18 because the people lisened it


Or you could go to the shop and BUY IT
Shock horror.


Were i live you can only get to chapter 3
Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
who does it really belong to, kiddy king or ikuto? i say ikuto!
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
The lock was from the founding king, then he gave it to kiddy king, then Ikuto took it, then Amu keeps it, and the lock is Ikutos
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Bleach3oo wrote:

The lock was from the founding king, then he gave it to kiddy king, then Ikuto took it, then Amu keeps it, and the lock is Ikutos


Key is Ikutos******

Member
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
yeah. I think it was his well i think it supposed to belong to him because of his violin thingy and stuff i dunno much really
Member
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Ano...I believe they belong together because I think that together they form the embryo...even though Ikuto stole the key it's shown that the first king believes that it's ikuto's.
Member
9442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
so who did the key belong to before who ever said it was theirs first.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.